Author Topic: Dr. Dre: Detox... Meet the surgeons (a preview)  (Read 3904 times)

SheraZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Dr. Dre: Detox... Meet the surgeons (a preview)
« Reply #45 on: August 31, 2010, 05:54:51 PM »
www.thugtertainment.net  <- Hussein Fatal's Official Site!!

BORN LEGENDARY DROPPIN JUNE 16th on ITUNES and Thugtertainment.net (hardcopy)

OG Hack Wilson

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: August 31, 2010, 06:40:02 PM »
wha the fuck Cherry coke? Tracklists? Lil JOn and Dr dre colabo?

what the fuck is this thread?

OG Hack Wilson

Random ass topic right here
the worst part about is he does this shit all the time and you know he puts a lot of thought and time into it

Fake tracklists are the most lame thing ever written on a computer.  Radio Tube you are a retard of epic status.

hahaha
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #49 on: August 31, 2010, 06:45:18 PM »
lol... bullshit... this is the best thread we ever had.  all of my Detox 1's are.

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: August 31, 2010, 06:48:29 PM »
lol... bullshit... this is the best thread we ever had.  all of my Detox 1's are.

You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #51 on: August 31, 2010, 07:30:12 PM »
Faggots like the OP should just hang themselfes so they can forever live in Dr. Dre dickriding land. LMAO at this piece of shait. I hate to quote myself, BUT: some people seriously needs to get laid.

acgrundy

« Reply #52 on: August 31, 2010, 09:39:57 PM »
I can totally see Family Guy using this as a cutback for Peter...

"Man, this was a almost as big of a waste of time as the time that guy created a fake tracklist for Detox"

dnjp4life

« Reply #53 on: September 01, 2010, 03:47:59 AM »
Now I'm all for constructive and interesting threads about Detox, even though there may be too many of them, but this right here really takes the piss.  Why the hell would you take all this time to write this up?  I hope for your sake that it didn't take too long, or that you copied and pasted this from elsewhere... ???

Si-Chiggedy

« Reply #54 on: September 01, 2010, 05:00:41 AM »
Looks like he blessed too much weed, omfg! what a retard in its purest form possible!
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

Matty

« Reply #55 on: September 01, 2010, 09:15:16 AM »
*Bass Guitars By:  Brian "Big Bass" Gardner :laugh:

MediumL

« Reply #56 on: September 01, 2010, 10:10:24 AM »
thanks for providin the lulz
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #57 on: August 08, 2011, 11:39:50 PM »
comedic gold

OG Hack Wilson

Random ass topic right here
the worst part about is he does this shit all the time and you know he puts a lot of thought and time into it

Fake tracklists are the most lame thing ever written on a computer.  Radio Tube you are a retard of epic status.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #59 on: August 08, 2011, 11:53:18 PM »
lol gtfoh....

this is legendary.  dubcc sticky forever