Author Topic: Dr. Dre: Detox... Meet the surgeons (a preview)  (Read 3896 times)

Sccit

Re: Dr. Dre: Detox... Meet the surgeons (a preview)
« Reply #60 on: August 09, 2011, 12:19:16 AM »
comedic gold

going back in time to read old threads so that u can bump them = even lamer than creating fake tracklists.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #61 on: August 09, 2011, 12:23:22 AM »
comedic gold

going back in time to read old threads so that u can bump them = even lamer than creating fake tracklists.

sorry you feel that way but on the real it takes 10 seconds to find an old thread with the Search function and it takes an hour to make these fake tracklists
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sccit

« Reply #62 on: August 09, 2011, 12:27:46 AM »
comedic gold

sorry you feel that way but on the real it takes 10 seconds to find an old thread with the Search function and it takes an hour to make these fake tracklists

ask urself...why are u searchin old radiotube threads in the first place? u dont find that the slightest bit obsessive/disturbing/sad? lol

it's not like this is the first time, u always do this. someone even named u "bump wilson".. like, how bored are u, really homie?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #63 on: August 09, 2011, 12:31:53 AM »
Bump Wilson was voted on for my nick name a few months ago

dubcc has a huge history of hilarious threads....and some embarrassing ones that happen to be on your behalf

that's the reason you are getting so butt hurt over bumps, isn't it?
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sccit

« Reply #64 on: August 09, 2011, 12:39:01 AM »
no, take it for what it is..ur simply comin off as extremely bored at home, tryin desperately to entertain urself by bumpin old threads on wcc. ur mockin some1 for being bored, but there's too much irony in that not to point out how bored u come off when u spend time searchin old threads to bump 'em. is that what u call entertainment? do whatya like, i'm just tellin ya how ur appearing...

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #65 on: August 09, 2011, 12:45:35 AM »
bored at home?   lol I didn't post at all for atleast four days this month so far (it's only the 8th) so once again you fall flat on your (big) nose with your arguement.

NIK, is it true you never had to get a circumcision because the moil said your penis was already too small?  I normally would not believe such a rumor but anyone who asks for fucking advice on a message forum like you is never above that type of rumor :D

Sccit

« Reply #66 on: August 09, 2011, 12:47:09 AM »
bored at home?   lol I didn't post at all for atleast four days this month so far (it's only the 8th) so once again you fall flat on your (big) nose with your arguement.

NIK, is it true you never had to get a circumcision because the moil said your penis was already too small?  I normally would not believe such a rumor but anyone who asks for fucking advice on a message forum like you is never above that type of rumor :D

you got the worst jokes on this forum son. and ur from maine. step it up.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #67 on: August 09, 2011, 12:50:02 AM »
"it ain't where ya from it's where ya at"

and you are living at your parents house and workin for your dad.  and you CLAIM you put food on the table even though your gay brother laughed at that when asked about it.

xxrayrayxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SouthSiders XIII
« Reply #68 on: August 09, 2011, 01:15:09 AM »
Damn the fool that posted this message is probably the most pathetic excuse of a human being Ive seen. You took the time to imagine song titles, Okay we have seen it before no bigge. Then took the time to imagine the producers. No biggie lots of people on here throw out their little wish list. But you crossed a line when you wrote out pretend credits for the Detox booklet. Wow kid, you have issues. You even came up with imaginary ghost writers. EPIC FAIL.

:loser: :monkey_piss: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_locked:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/hlAvgNjzukg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/hlAvgNjzukg</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/FjYQvYk0i7g" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/FjYQvYk0i7g</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/HYEDlzaafLU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/HYEDlzaafLU</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/LiyY8C5fdK4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/LiyY8C5fdK4</a>

What Doesnt Kill Me, Makes Me Stronger

Sccit

« Reply #69 on: August 09, 2011, 02:45:53 AM »
"it ain't where ya from it's where ya at"

and you are living at your parents house and workin for your dad.  and you CLAIM you put food on the table even though your gay brother laughed at that when asked about it.

how many lies do u have 2 post to feel above me? try comin out on top with the truth...will never happen, cuz u low, son.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #70 on: August 09, 2011, 07:53:48 AM »
Damn the fool that posted this message is probably the most pathetic excuse of a human being Ive seen. You took the time to imagine song titles, Okay we have seen it before no bigge. Then took the time to imagine the producers. No biggie lots of people on here throw out their little wish list. But you crossed a line when you wrote out pretend credits for the Detox booklet. Wow kid, you have issues. You even came up with imaginary ghost writers. EPIC FAIL.

:loser: :monkey_piss: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_locked:

truthfully tho i have thousands of tracklists just like this.  i've been doing shit like this since i was like 6 years old so NO it doesn't take me an hour and a whole lot of boredom to come up with this, more like 20minutes and some spare time.  i like how people are always throwing out insults like i'm supposed to feel some sorta way about it lol.  i have atleast 3 or 4 tracklists for almost every single producer and rapper this game has to offer and i'm still working on em.  even Tyler the Creator from O.F. does this, it's something that artist do and I wouldn't expect a Basic to get it [even tho i waz amazed that i wasn't the only 1 whose done this on the regular].

4 tha record the Raiders are garbage.

and Hack, NIK is owning u right now.  you're putting up a defense that's mad weak right now.  there's nothing wrong admitting that you're bored and nothing is going on (especially at 2 in tha morning on a monday).  stop trying to be something you're not, it's okay you don't have shit to do, noone's believing that you're living some extraordinary life filled with diamonds, gold, power, and women anyway so why you're putting on a front idk...  either way we aren't going to accept you more or less and plz don't go getting all sensitive like my bitch do when i tell her she's crying over spilled milk and dry toilet paper.

and Hack just own up 2 it and take the L'... you gotta admit it is pretty gay sitting up here bumping old threads from a long time ago.  i think the only 1 that should be embarrassed is you if anything.

plus it would be kinda nice if some of u regulars stop acting like children sometimes.  if you're gonna joke atleast be funny and have some swag about it, lame peabody jokes never go across well.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/Nf_-2AJflpQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/Nf_-2AJflpQ</a>
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 07:56:25 AM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Okka

« Reply #71 on: August 09, 2011, 08:11:37 AM »

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: August 09, 2011, 10:32:33 AM »
i want crack

Sikotic™

« Reply #73 on: August 09, 2011, 11:29:37 AM »
I still think Detox coming out on limited edition cassette tape is a great idea.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: August 10, 2011, 12:49:30 AM »
I still think Detox coming out on limited edition cassette tape is a great idea.
:laugh:

kemizt