Author Topic: Somalia Then And Now  (Read 764 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Somalia Then And Now
« on: August 31, 2010, 11:06:25 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/3R5sQKYhj-I?fs" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/3R5sQKYhj-I?fs</a>
[/quote]

Very sad the devastation that has taken place in Somalia for the last 20 or 30 years.  A lot of people don't realize how vibrant this African nation used to be.   

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Somalia Then And Now
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2010, 11:24:33 AM »
The only reason they've got any shit is because they have been under the wings of Christian nations.  Yet they try and act like they are some savage Islam site.  Funny how that works huh?

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2010, 12:25:19 PM »
The only reason they've got any shit is because they have been under the wings of Christian nations.  Yet they try and act like they are some savage Islam site.  Funny how that works huh?

And what about the repeated and continuous bombing campaigns by Christian nations (namely U.S.A. and Ethiopia) over the past 20 years?
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

The Come Up Shuffle

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2010, 05:59:53 PM »
See that, the white man gives the black man nice stuff and nice buildings and the black man goes and destroys it.  And instead of fixing it the black man goes and makes more welfare babies with my god damn tax money.

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2010, 02:15:57 AM »
See that, the white man gives the black man nice stuff and nice buildings and the black man goes and destroys it.  And instead of fixing it the black man goes and makes more welfare babies with my god damn tax money.
This is sure to greatly offend Infant. You shouldn't talk about his adopted people like that.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Bananas

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2010, 05:49:29 AM »
SOMALIA THEN:

SOMALIA NOW:

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2010, 01:09:06 PM »

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2010, 09:05:55 PM »
SOMALIA THEN:

SOMALIA NOW:

LMFAO!

Is your life so meaningless that anything is good for a laugh to you?

Some of the way the society is structured in America, the people are not close to one another.  We view things over the internet and television, and we forget the human aspect of it all.  It's a lack of empathy, and the ability to allow yourself to walk in another persons shoes.  People who are under-developed as full human beings, are slaves to their ego, and the perception of others.  This child-like need prevents them from a willingness to understand others, or to sympathize with them.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2010, 09:12:08 PM by Infinite- Free In An Unfree World »

The Come Up Shuffle

« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2010, 10:11:35 PM »
SOMALIA THEN:

SOMALIA NOW:

LMFAO!

Some of the way the society is structured in America, the people are not close to one another.  We view things over the internet and television, and we forget the human aspect of it all.  It's a lack of empathy, and the ability to allow yourself to walk in another persons shoes.  People who are under-developed as full human beings, are slaves to their ego, and the perception of others.  This child-like need prevents them from a willingness to understand others, or to sympathize with them.

man, who the fuck are you to judge anyone ?  You don't pay child support or take care of your seed.  You even told me on AIM how your ex father in-law thinks you're a deadbeat Dad.  You yourself told me you you can't afford to pay it.  You're the lowest form of life around so shut the fuck you hypocritical joke of a man.  You're the biggest piece of shit around and even suicide would be too easy a death for you.

But on the real, the kid in the middle is how brians son looked the last time he saw him, on some "why won't you play catch with me for daddy"

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2010, 01:32:43 AM »
SOMALIA THEN:

SOMALIA NOW:

LMFAO!

Shut the fuck up, you deadbeat piece of shit. Bananas shit all over your point by simply posting the same picture twice, and you gotta go into another crybaby ass self righteous rant like the little bitch that you are. If you love Somalia so much and its such a wonderful place to be, then why don't you keep your ass over there? Why do you keep coming back to the states, my wigga?

Just be honest: you would give your left nut to have my skin color so you could use it as a crutch, you self loathing son of a bitch. Then you could use it as an excuse to be a failure as a member of society and a family man like so many of MY brothas and sistas do today. Speaking of your family man duties: go pay your god damn child support.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Bananas

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2010, 01:37:56 AM »
lol brian, the irony is overwhelming.

Anunikke

« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2010, 02:02:34 AM »
lol brian, the irony is overwhelming.
amazing isn't it.

Africa is failing because they were forced into a system that they didn't create.
we should just leave the world to develop by themselves.

If we didn't interfere the death toll of all these african wars would be much lower.
They would've had this war no matter what, we supplied them with guns that made killing each other much easier.
There's a reason the 20ths century had a larger death toll then the past 2000 years combined.