Author Topic: fake 2pac ogs being sold. beware!!!!!  (Read 2003 times)

fakeogs

• Lil Geezy
fake 2pac ogs being sold. beware!!!!!
« on: August 31, 2010, 03:07:43 PM »
got some news i think you guys should know about. some people were so used to making money off the 2pac stuff, but since the empire fell off they have resorted to making fake pac ogs to pay the bills. please dont be fooled and waste your money paying g litts rent.

fakes

baby dont cry
still ballin'
friends
killum
tatto tears

« Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 03:22:24 PM by fakeogs »

Controver$y King

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: fake 2pac ogs being sold. beware!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2010, 03:26:07 PM »
Anybody actually buying 2pac songs deserves to get ripped off
Pac been dead 14 years. Time to move on
Now, who copped that new Clint Dogg? Pure fire!

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2010, 03:33:28 PM »
Anybody actually buying 2pac songs deserves to get ripped off
Pac been dead 14 years. Time to move on
Now, who copped that new Clint Dogg? Pure fire!

people still piss their pants over Elvis or jim Morrison dog

Pac is new compared to them
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2010, 03:34:34 PM »
so you are saying the CDQ version of Friends that leaked last month was not legit btw?

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

fakeogs

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2010, 03:46:36 PM »
yes. there going as far as paying people to replay and redo some of the beats. people started asking questions when the still ballin project came out becuase some one has a clip that came out way back and the beat is different. also if you notice some of the beats are loops with no beat dropouts and mixing.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 03:48:27 PM by fakeogs »

m-b

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2010, 03:49:43 PM »
That actually sounds reasonable, nothing would ever leak this easily. But can It would be better if you provided some evidence
CHECK OUT our promo vid..

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2010, 04:00:59 PM »
About Friends, I wouldn't be surprised if that were true.  Part of me was thinking that it was just the CDQ acapella from the UTEOT release since it lacked the random jibberish of the ladies talking in the beginning as I had remembered from the poor quality OG from 1997 or whenever I bought it.  I'll have to re-listen to everything when I go home after work, but for some reason I thought the OG had some gunshots at some point in the song that I didn't hear in the recently uploaded supposed OG.

m-b

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2010, 04:04:48 PM »
About Friends, I wouldn't be surprised if that were true.  Part of me was thinking that it was just the CDQ acapella from the UTEOT release since it lacked the random jibberish of the ladies talking in the beginning as I had remembered from the poor quality OG from 1997 or whenever I bought it.  I'll have to re-listen to everything when I go home after work, but for some reason I thought the OG had some gunshots at some point in the song that I didn't hear in the recently uploaded supposed OG.

Good point, which makes me also believe that the bootleggers are using titles like "different mixdown" or "alt OG" or whatever, just to hide that it might not be the real original.

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2010, 04:05:50 PM »

Friends is legit, its the rough mix. The mixed version has the annoying bitches on the intro, the gunshots, and is faded roughly after the 4 minute mark.

Don't buy bootlegs or believe anything that comes from Dante or GLitt unless you feel like you want to support bums and Dante's dreams of being Dave Aaron.

Leave the mastering to the experts and people who originally did it..

http://www.berniegrundmanmastering.com/engineers/grundman.html

fakeogs

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2010, 04:07:12 PM »
they just offered me my money back if i shut my mouth!!!!!! fuck that!!!!!!! some guy was going around saying he won some online poker money ($6000.00), when word got back they came up with the plan of selling fake pac material to source new material. but then shit hit the fan when they started doing it to there own circle which alot of them dont even know yet.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 04:17:09 PM by fakeogs »

m-b

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2010, 04:08:49 PM »
they just offered me my money back if i shut my mouth!!!!!! fuck that!!!!!!! some guy was going around saying he won some online poker money ($6000.00), when word got back they came up with the plan of selling fake pac material to source new material. but then shit hit the fan when they started doing it to there own circle which alot of them dont even know yet.

Who is it doing it? It would be greatful if you could give us a heads up so it could prevent alot of peopple from being ripped off.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2010, 04:13:35 PM »
Who is it doing it? It would be greatful if you could give us a heads up so it could prevent alot of peopple from being ripped off.
I find that not buying this shit prevents you from getting ripped off.

fakeogs

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2010, 04:18:21 PM »
glitt. you dont have to believe me but please dont spend your money and i know you guys are saying well who would? believe me alot of people would and are buying fake material.

m-b

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2010, 04:19:36 PM »
Didn't G Litt or whatever her name is make her comeback on the Tupac scene? I heard someone saying it the other day. She even publicly posted her AIM

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2010, 04:27:19 PM »
Submit your info to Universal directly.. they can add it to their current investigation..

http://privacypolicy.umusic.com/piracy/

Leave the mastering to the experts and people who originally did it..

http://www.berniegrundmanmastering.com/engineers/grundman.html