Author Topic: fake 2pac ogs being sold. beware!!!!!  (Read 1991 times)

fakeogs

• Lil Geezy
Re: fake 2pac ogs being sold. beware!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2010, 04:29:22 PM »
Didn't G Litt or whatever her name is make her comeback on the Tupac scene? I heard someone saying it the other day. She even publicly posted her AIM

exactly and she told people she was out the game. cause she knew people in the circle were starting to suspect the fakes and they were going to throw her under the bus.

m-b

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2010, 04:31:23 PM »
Lame, well people who buy originals are kind of stupid. Everyone knows that everything leaks eventually. Buying from a bootlegger is like trusting your government.
CHECK OUT our promo vid..

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2010, 04:35:00 PM »
u would have to be a real tupac dick rider to buy some shit like this.

i love pacs music but i aint buying no punk shit like this.

ever.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2010, 04:42:27 PM »
yes. there going as far as paying people to replay and redo some of the beats. people started asking questions when the still ballin project came out becuase some one has a clip that came out way back and the beat is different. also if you notice some of the beats are loops with no beat dropouts and mixing.
i was 100% sure that this tattoo tears leak is fake as fuck

but its sad to know that still ballin and killuminati are fake

sounds like G clitt got the Killuminati OG acapella obviously since EDI's verse is diff
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

EFFeX

« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2010, 04:43:39 PM »
yes. there going as far as paying people to replay and redo some of the beats

I was pretty sure this was common knowledge by now.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2010, 04:46:07 PM »
yes. there going as far as paying people to replay and redo some of the beats

I was pretty sure this was common knowledge by now.

g clitt must be behind the crooked i "untouchable" leaks too cuz one of those songs was from the C Style tapes with another beat...way cool
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2010, 05:09:59 PM »
Street Life and M.O.B. were legit. Completely legit, because I use to speak to the source. Not sure about some of the others. Also, you're missing a lot of the story. The Untouchable leaks had no Untouchable songs and was a bunch of fake shit. So, scratch that idea Hack.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2010, 05:12:23 PM »
Also since no good quality stuff ever comes from 2Pac, we can always expect greatness from Flockavelli.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/fs1C0iX4k2A?fs" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/fs1C0iX4k2A?fs</a>

EFFeX

« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2010, 06:34:41 PM »
If anyone is interested, I have rare 2 Pac material for sale. It's only $75 (shipping and handling included) for each snippet!

Every 20 second snippet is available in TRUE OG, remixed, remastered, CDQ, unreleased, super rare, unbelievably authentic, digitally enhanced quality.

The material consists of never before heard recordings of 2 Pac ordering a Big Mac off the dollar menu and spitting a freestyle while waiting in line at the super market.

BUY NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!

:P

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2010, 06:50:12 PM »
If anyone is interested, I have rare 2 Pac material for sale. It's only $75 (shipping and handling included) for each snippet!

Every 20 second snippet is available in TRUE OG, remixed, remastered, CDQ, unreleased, super rare, unbelievably authentic, digitally enhanced quality.

The material consists of never before heard recordings of 2 Pac ordering a Big Mac off the dollar menu and spitting a freestyle while waiting in line at the super market.

BUY NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!

:P

effex you know that Pac was a burger king guy

RoscoeOutlaw

« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2010, 12:37:10 AM »
i dont believe that these songs were fake at all. friends is simply the another take. the makaveli version fades out early just like the other other songs on the album. it sunds different because now u can hear all the elements of the song. tattoo tears must be real too because it has a different take of nobles verse and the adlibs sound clearer.
letter to the president is another take too. its the version we all had for years but now in cdq. u can hear kastro rappin the chorus once.
i know that there are like at least 60 other ogs out there. i guess people of the thc 2.0 or whatever group are now trying to sell the songs to make some money because someone in their group got mad for some reason and will leak everything anyway. so this is their last chance to make some cash.

i heard clips of as the world turns og, this aint livin og, ride 4 me etc in cdq and they all sound legit to me.

so u're trying to tell me that they got all the acapellas from the ogs and that they are mixing them with their own instrumentals or what?

either u are one of the thc guys and u're just simply trying to avoid more leaking because if more people are buying it more people have it and the chance of leaking is much higher or u're really believing what u're saying! ???

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2010, 12:41:28 AM »
all the tracks that have leaked so far are VERY REAL   

Al Bundy

« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2010, 12:46:42 AM »
Also since no good quality stuff ever comes from 2Pac, we can always expect greatness from Flockavelli.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/fs1C0iX4k2A?fs" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/fs1C0iX4k2A?fs</a>

waka flocka > 2pac

fakeogs

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2010, 01:32:58 AM »
like i said before, you dont have to believe me but if some one offers something thats to good to be true chances are its not true. and i really hope some one does leak everything, maybe i can get the real versions, but honestly we will never know what is real or fake anymore. and please if you have snippets of "this aint" and "ride 4 me" etc then put them out  cause if some one played them for you over the phone then how can you know if there cdq or not. they are probably just taking you for a ride like they did to me. remember i didnt say everything was fake but thats what they wanted cause it would be harder to figure out the fakes from the real. but who ever was that guy with poker money, man they robbed you blind and you should leak everything. they gave him "street life" and "mob" (which are real) cause those came straight from the lara lavi email hack and only a few people had them songs. so they figured before they get out to every body lets sell them with some fakes to go source more material and they told this to everyone in the circle. everything that has leaked was meant to leak and does not come from the thc but the people the thc fucked. since the poker guy never realised this they just kept selling him songs.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 02:19:36 AM by fakeogs »

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2010, 04:29:45 AM »
Street Life and M.O.B. didn't come from Lara Lavi's email. Are you talking out of your ass? Just Watchin' and another mixdown of Street Life did. This Ain't Livin' is legit, I know this because the same source for that song is the source for Where U Been, Why, and various other songs. Also, poker guy was never sold songs. He was given songs by one of the leaks in the buying group. The buying group initially served as a fence for Dante and Litt, with Schriebs being the main buyer/fencer and the little girls over at Notorious Makaveli taking part because let's face it - Mr. Pentagon Josh secretly endorses bootleggers.  All the songs were bought as a package from someone I use to know for a steal, because he had no one buying his shit and wanted to make an easy buck since the collapse of THC 1.0. Now, however, there are plans for a THC 2.0 with the reemergence of G Litt but I could give a fuck. \

I'll take Waka Flocka Flame over 2Pac ANYDAY
At least then, I know the vocals aren't messed with. The reason I say this is because everything given to them was CDQ, not subpar like all the fucking tampered leaks we've been getting.