Author Topic: T.I. Pledge Allegiance to the Swag f. Rick Ross (prod. J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League)  (Read 516 times)

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
Re: T.I. Pledge Allegiance to the Swag f. Rick Ross (prod. J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League)
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2010, 06:08:47 PM »
No feeling this, something about this doesn't give off that "swag" vibe; so I'll leave swag songs to Wayne & Drake.

Rick Ross is SO bad lmfao; can somebody show me a good song, verse, anything? Such praise on here for ABSOLUTELY nothing to show. :grumpy:

"Jumping in & out of bitches, like I'm playing hop-scotch." :laugh:

Not to mention, homeless people have more swag than Rick Ross.

Anyway listen to "Swagga Like Us" & then try to put it in the same sentence as this lol.

T.I. usually has a major single (whether it's good or bad), so I'm waiting on that; but this is surely not it.
ehhhh lets leave the swag songs to cudi and fab lol

MediumL

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
Re: T.I. Pledge Allegiance to the Swag f. Rick Ross (prod. J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League)
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2010, 01:42:58 AM »
TI's gonna need to get someone whos got  a buzz to push his singles. If he does have tracks with Lady Gaga and Em then those should do the trick. BUt its never a good sign when an artist has to rely on others to boost his sales.

Doubt TI is done though but i'll be suprised if he can match the buzz of Paper Trail. Seems confused about what to do with this album. His 'street' singles and mixtapes didn't do much for him so I'd say go for the little girls that copped Paper Trail.

EDIT: Listened to it a couple times. Just seems a bit outdated with the whole swag thing. Beats ok, typical Justice league, and both TI and Ross are their usual selves. Just a bit predictable...
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 05:11:21 AM by MediumL »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2010, 04:10:59 AM »
Much better than previous singles, which weren't shit but they were quite lukewarm. This one is either gonna turn into an anthem like B.M.F. or a complete flop.

m-b

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2010, 04:46:02 AM »
Didn't he say something like his new album is going to something across the lines of All Eyez On Me lol?
CHECK OUT our promo vid..

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Tonite
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2010, 06:04:49 AM »
You guys are losers. Always following me around talking shit. Answer me this. What makes that prediciton gay? That would mean your 200K prediction is gay. It's just predictions  ::)

What are u gonna say if he does sell 400K? It'll be some other bullshit. I predicted he will have a #1 hit record and sell well. Big deal? Stop taking everything so seriously. U never see me following you losers around. It's always you guys quoting me in every thread. It's sad. Get a life. Make some good shit happen for yourselves.

now we following YOU in threads?  don't gas yourself up nigga, don't forget you got Knocturnals dick tatooed inside your mouth

and you talking about working on Young Bucks new album, when that shit coming out? wait, don't tell me, "coming soon" right?
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
Damn t.i.
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2010, 06:22:00 AM »
Killed his own buzz thought hed b good...hes dropped 6 singles?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Lunatic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2010, 11:12:21 AM »
and you talking about working on Young Bucks new album, when that shit coming out? wait, don't tell me, "coming soon" right?
September 7th

That didn't go how you planned it too, did it?
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Paul

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Salute
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2010, 04:49:23 PM »
September 7th

Who's featuring on bucks album Luna?
funkyfreshintheflesh

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2010, 04:58:57 PM »
This shit is knockin'  8)
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Matty

« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2010, 05:11:51 PM »
1) swag in the title
2) featuring rick ross

i can only imagine how bad this will be.

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2010, 05:12:40 PM »
1) swag in the title
2) featuring rick ross

i can only imagine how bad this will be.
Rick Ross > Ur favorite rapper
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Lunatic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2010, 05:54:35 PM »
September 7th

Who's featuring on bucks album Luna?
There is nobody on it. The video for "when the rain stops" dropped today

J. Bryson

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2010, 06:44:04 PM »
Not to mention, homeless people have more swag than Rick Ross.

lmao

and whats with the all the hate on lunatic? lol seriously who cares, just let the man do his thing

but i think its safe to say TI probly lost a bunch of sales after his arrest now lol

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #38 on: September 03, 2010, 06:02:32 PM »
i thought this shit was dopppee  8) TI is better than any other big mainstream rapper don't know why he catches the hate.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
Wtf?
« Reply #39 on: September 03, 2010, 06:41:13 PM »
Who or whats considered a mainstream rapper? T.i?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Bananas

« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2010, 12:37:37 AM »
Ross was dope, never really liked TI. he should do a song called "just the tip"

Lunatic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
Re: Wtf?
« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2010, 12:42:20 AM »
Good selling rappers. And minus Kanye West, T.I. is the best of the best.

Bananas

Re: Wtf?
« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2010, 12:45:45 AM »
Good selling rappers. And minus Kanye West, T.I. is the best of the best.

lol