Author Topic: T.I. – Pledge Allegiance to the Swag f. Rick Ross (prod. J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League)  (Read 722 times)

Muhfukka

Wait til he drop the #1 hit single with Lady Gaga or Eminem. Same ol story. Doubters. And then a #1 hit single and at least 400K 1st week.
you are gay

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
Wait til he drop the #1 hit single with Lady Gaga or Eminem. Same ol story. Doubters. And then a #1 hit single and at least 400K 1st week.

HAHAHAHAHHA
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Lunatic

You guys are losers. Always following me around talking shit. Answer me this. What makes that prediciton gay? That would mean your 200K prediction is gay. It's just predictions  ::)

What are u gonna say if he does sell 400K? It'll be some other bullshit. I predicted he will have a #1 hit record and sell well. Big deal? Stop taking everything so seriously. U never see me following you losers around. It's always you guys quoting me in every thread. It's sad. Get a life. Make some good shit happen for yourselves.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Muhfukka

You guys are losers.
hahahaha that is rich coming from you

Lunatic

You guys are losers.
Typical. Read one part of the post, quote it and laugh at it. Your so creative  ::)  That must be why your life is going nowhere. I remember someone posting a PM here u had sent about how depressing your life truly is. Find a way to better yourself  :D

Muhfukka

You guys are losers.
Typical. Read one part of the post, quote it and laugh at it. Your so creative  ::)  That must be why your life is going nowhere. I remember someone posting a PM here u had sent about how depressing your life truly is. Find a way to better yourself  :D
maybe i can "manage" a rapper who ive never met and hasnt done shit in 10 years besides get drunk

Muhfukka

or maybe have a 16+ post a day on one of the many forums i post on ;D

Lunatic

You guys are losers.
Typical. Read one part of the post, quote it and laugh at it. Your so creative  ::)  That must be why your life is going nowhere. I remember someone posting a PM here u had sent about how depressing your life truly is. Find a way to better yourself  :D
maybe i can "manage" a rapper who ive never met and hasnt done shit in 10 years besides get drunk
Keep thinking that's all I got going on.

http://harrypottering.com/gossip/Music-Young-Buck-Hood-Documentary-3407985.html

Young Buck goes at 50 Cent once again in his new track “Hood Documentary” off his upcoming album The Rehab .
PHOTOS: Young Buck in pictures
The track was produced by Vinny V.
VIDEOS: Young Buck in videos
DL- Young Buck- “Hood Documentary” Shouts to Justin Melo.

Look whose working publicity for the new Young Buck album

Muhfukka

maybe one day i can better myself and become this cool

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
No feeling this, something about this doesn't give off that "swag" vibe; so I'll leave swag songs to Wayne & Drake.

Rick Ross is SO bad lmfao; can somebody show me a good song, verse, anything? Such praise on here for ABSOLUTELY nothing to show. :grumpy:

"Jumping in & out of bitches, like I'm playing hop-scotch." :laugh:

Not to mention, homeless people have more swag than Rick Ross.

Anyway listen to "Swagga Like Us" & then try to put it in the same sentence as this lol.

T.I. usually has a major single (whether it's good or bad), so I'm waiting on that; but this is surely not it.

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
No feeling this, something about this doesn't give off that "swag" vibe; so I'll leave swag songs to Wayne & Drake.

Rick Ross is SO bad lmfao; can somebody show me a good song, verse, anything? Such praise on here for ABSOLUTELY nothing to show. :grumpy:

"Jumping in & out of bitches, like I'm playing hop-scotch." :laugh:

Not to mention, homeless people have more swag than Rick Ross.

Anyway listen to "Swagga Like Us" & then try to put it in the same sentence as this lol.

T.I. usually has a major single (whether it's good or bad), so I'm waiting on that; but this is surely not it.
ehhhh lets leave the swag songs to cudi and fab lol

MediumL

TI's gonna need to get someone whos got  a buzz to push his singles. If he does have tracks with Lady Gaga and Em then those should do the trick. BUt its never a good sign when an artist has to rely on others to boost his sales.

Doubt TI is done though but i'll be suprised if he can match the buzz of Paper Trail. Seems confused about what to do with this album. His 'street' singles and mixtapes didn't do much for him so I'd say go for the little girls that copped Paper Trail.

EDIT: Listened to it a couple times. Just seems a bit outdated with the whole swag thing. Beats ok, typical Justice league, and both TI and Ross are their usual selves. Just a bit predictable...
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 05:11:21 AM by MediumL »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Much better than previous singles, which weren't shit but they were quite lukewarm. This one is either gonna turn into an anthem like B.M.F. or a complete flop.

m-b

• Muthafuckin' OG
Didn't he say something like his new album is going to something across the lines of All Eyez On Me lol?
CHECK OUT our promo vid..

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
You guys are losers. Always following me around talking shit. Answer me this. What makes that prediciton gay? That would mean your 200K prediction is gay. It's just predictions  ::)

What are u gonna say if he does sell 400K? It'll be some other bullshit. I predicted he will have a #1 hit record and sell well. Big deal? Stop taking everything so seriously. U never see me following you losers around. It's always you guys quoting me in every thread. It's sad. Get a life. Make some good shit happen for yourselves.

now we following YOU in threads?  don't gas yourself up nigga, don't forget you got Knocturnals dick tatooed inside your mouth

and you talking about working on Young Bucks new album, when that shit coming out? wait, don't tell me, "coming soon" right?
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....