Author Topic: Lil B's Buddens Diss > Slaughterhouse  (Read 3393 times)

Al Bundy

Lil B's Buddens Diss > Slaughterhouse
« on: September 02, 2010, 01:02:35 AM »
<a href="http://youtube.com/v/p41wP19uXwA?hd=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://youtube.com/v/p41wP19uXwA?hd=1</a>

Sikotic™

Re: Lil B's Buddens Diss > Slaughterhouse
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2010, 01:09:33 AM »
Based God ethered this no name Buddens. After this, hs career needs CPR just like his scalp needs some Rogaine.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Paul

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2010, 04:28:10 AM »
Lil B for Lil bars
funkyfreshintheflesh

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2010, 06:23:03 AM »
It's hilarious. And even Budden said it's funny.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2010, 07:53:31 AM »
Whos lil b? Seen that name a couple times
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Al Bundy

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2010, 01:18:17 PM »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2010, 01:59:14 PM »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2010, 02:00:30 PM »
Watch the damn video cham...lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Al Bundy

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2010, 02:03:57 PM »
found this on another forum.. it sums up lil b perfectly.

Quote from: Pitchfork
As Pitchfork's Tom Breihan explained in his piece about rap's recession, it's harder than ever to get noticed as an up-and-coming regional MC, and the smart ones aggressively take to the Internet to promote themselves. Maintaining an active Twitter feed, jumping on as many guest verses as humanly possible, and flooding the market with mixtapes is the best bet for exposure. Twenty-year-old Lil B (real name Brandon McCartney), a rapper from Berkeley, California, has taken this approach to its logical extreme. Mostly forgoing mixtapes and mp3 downloads, Lil B constantly shoots video of his tracks and freestyles, uploading them to a YouTube site that, as of today, has 172 original clips to view.

It's an insane output, almost impossible to keep up with, and it mirrors Lil B's scattered, freewheeling lyrical style. Known previously for his work with the Berkeley party-rap crew the Pack, who scored a 2006 hit with their sneaker ode "Vans", Lil B's solo approach is unfiltered and introspective. He calls his raps "based freestyles," slang for an improvised, stream-of-consciousness flow. "In based freestyles, we don't think," he said recently in an interview with Complex magazine. "You just let your unconscious mind speak. You let the truth speak. I'm not pre-thinking what I'm gonna speak." So Lil B's rhymes are often sloppy and half-formed, sometimes crass and silly, and sometimes remarkably cogent. It's the kind of style that makes you wonder if he's some kind of mad genius or just completely f**king around.

This puts Lil B in the category of quote-unquote weird rappers-- guys like Kool Keith, Madlib, and even Lil Wayne, who often appeal to leftfield and indie listeners. But like Wayne and more recently Gucci Mane, Lil B's eccentric persona, atypical flow, and aggressive self-promotion make it possible for him to find a mainstream audience. (There's talk of an impending record deal with Soulja Boy's SODMG imprint.) As of now, though, Lil B remains a divisive and even controversial figure among rap fans. He's got a track called "Look like Jesus" and another called "I'm a Fag I'm a Lesbian" even though he's apparently not gay. He's been called "the worst rapper alive" and was punched by a random dude for no apparent reason in a prominent YouTube clip.

But there are those who think Lil B is onto some next-level s**t, and there's certainly an argument to be made there. His commitment to a kind of pure expression feels very punk in its way. It's not about skill or ability with him-- he basically ignores the established rap custom of beat riding and sometimes just talks over instrumentals-- but more about communicating whatever he feels even if it makes him look like a klutz in the process. From a listener perspective, Lil B is a fascinating mess of contradictions. He preaches positivity and oneness with the earth but has a song called "Robber's Anthem" and totes a pistol in the clip for "Rich b**ch". He can be thoughtful and sensitive one minute and then offensively misogynistic the next.

Because of the scattered nature of his output and dedication to the YouTube format, there isn't really one album that encapsulates all the different sides of Lil B. He put out the 6 Kiss and I'm Thraxx records last year and there are several unsanctioned mixtapes floating around that compile a dozen or so tracks each. Base World, Pt. 1 is one of these, and it does a pretty good job of showcasing his more tuneful and emotional side. Lil B often spits on ambient electro beats and has previously sampled artists like Antony and the Johnsons and Boards of Canada. The production here falls in line with that approach-- tracks usually feature a chiptune electro-pop sample and a loping, tinny drum kick. They are lo-fi but melodic, and Lil B mostly raps in semi-coherent form.

This tape can be treated as sort of preview to his upcoming Black Ken full-length, and it's somewhat limited in scope. Base World, Pt. 1 showcases a variety of subject matter-- songs about girls and sex, f**ked-up relationships, personal anxiety, and street life-- but leans a bit heavily on the tame side of Lil B's personality. "B.O.R. (Birth of Rap)" looks back at a messy adolescence and an obsession with hip-hop, "Bonnie and Clyde" is sort of your standard "I need a ride or die chick" cut, and "I Can't Sleep" and "So Selfish" deal more with self-doubt and introspection. A few more of his aggressive tracks could have been included to provide better contrast, but there's some powerful stuff here regardless.

"She Don't Love Me is a severe song about heartbreak that pulls no punches. "Bust a nut in you but I want my seed to die, 'cause you not my wife, just a sweet disguise", Lil B raps. That this and the disturbingly raunchy "Violate the b**ch" come from the same guy who recently put out the touching "Real Life" is what makes Lil B such a captivating character to follow. And it's more than just "Did he really say that?" moments and wondering if the guy can actually rhyme (he can). In a genre that prizes realness above just all else, Lil B has managed to stay uncommonly raw.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2010, 02:15:07 PM »
Watch the damn video cham...lol

if its not gang affiliated rap enyca aint feelin it.

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2010, 02:31:53 PM »
this shit was too funny

Shut the fuck up with those depressing ass songs.....in the summertime

LMAO

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2010, 02:36:45 PM »
that lil b diss entertained me way more then slaughterhouse album did haha, yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2010, 02:40:15 PM »
Whos lil b? Seen that name a couple times

watch the damn video

Just did. Still wondering who Lil' B is..
He is the gentleman on the song who embarrassed Buddens like the rest of the rap game.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2010, 02:48:35 PM »
Buddens still doin his thing aint he?
Cube

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2010, 03:16:37 PM »
SHOCK POST
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens