Author Topic: Lil B's Buddens Diss > Slaughterhouse  (Read 3344 times)

Quadruple OG

Re: Lil B's Buddens Diss > Slaughterhouse
« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2010, 01:29:17 PM »
Are people serious about this guy being a dope rapper or is this one huge internet prank?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2010, 02:13:40 PM »
he is dope...he freestyles all his shit theres no premeditation behind it and with that being said he puts together dope music and has an ear for crazy samples.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #47 on: September 09, 2010, 02:24:48 PM »
he is dope...he freestyles all his shit theres no premeditation behind it and with that being said he puts together dope music and has an ear for crazy samples.

the premeditation part doesn't bother me because sometimes it works. With this Lil' B character, it doesn't work. Outside of the line about Summer and the models, it was trash. How this guy has any buzz defies logic. These two tweets speak for themselves.

http://twitter.com/LILBTHEBASEDGOD/status/16416731359

http://twitter.com/LILBTHEBASEDGOD/status/16416597183

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #48 on: September 09, 2010, 02:42:02 PM »
your only hearing certain songs...download his 300 bitches on deck cd and take a second to really take that shit in.

hes got songs with real lyrics and meaning on that shit.

and like someone else said freestyling is a lost art and he can do that shit all day.

even buddens had to give it up for lil b....hes doing his thang.

his music is like a breath of fresh air in this rap shit....everything now a days is so formulaic dude is a free spirit hes only making music for him and his fans.

Sikotic™

« Reply #49 on: September 09, 2010, 02:50:59 PM »

the premeditation part doesn't bother me because sometimes it works. With this Lil' B character, it doesn't work. Outside of the line about Summer and the models, it was trash. How this guy has any buzz defies logic. These two tweets speak for themselves.

And how do a rapper's tweets have anything to do with his talent on the mic?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Quadruple OG

« Reply #50 on: September 09, 2010, 03:07:52 PM »

If this is his gimmick and he's somewhat successful, it's an epic fail for hip-hop fans

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #51 on: September 09, 2010, 03:27:59 PM »

If this is his gimmick and he's somewhat successful, it's an epic fail for hip-hop fans

anyone that gets over doing something that isnt the norm in hip hop is labeled a gimmick...dude is just different and has his own lane that he created.

the only thing i hate about lil b is his SOD affiliation.

Al Bundy

« Reply #52 on: September 09, 2010, 04:23:08 PM »
Are people serious about this guy being a dope rapper?

the music speaks for itself, god.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #53 on: September 09, 2010, 04:47:46 PM »
Are people serious about this guy being a dope rapper or is this one huge internet prank?

No it's not serious. It's one of those "he's so awful, it's funny, so lemme gas him up" things. It's kind of like how Celtic fans go nuts for Brian Scalabrine or when that nerdy faggot in your gym class kicks an inside the park homerun & you give him his props like he's nice.

Don't let their humor get you twisted, it's a joke; everyone knows the members of Slaughterhouse are the four best rappers in the game today. 8)

Al Bundy

« Reply #54 on: September 09, 2010, 04:53:53 PM »

No it's not serious. It's one of those "he's so awful, it's funny, so lemme gas him up" things. It's kind of like how Celtic fans go nuts for Brian Scalabrine or when that nerdy faggot in your gym class kicks an inside the park homerun & you give him his props like he's nice.

Don't let their humor get you twisted, it's a joke; everyone knows the members of Slaughterhouse are the four best rappers in the game today. 8)

riiiiiiiiiiiight  :loco:

slaughterhouse is garbage

Paul

« Reply #55 on: September 09, 2010, 04:57:49 PM »
everyone knows the members of Slaughterhouse are the four best rappers in the game today. 8)
:nawty:

:D

funkyfreshintheflesh

Quadruple OG

« Reply #56 on: September 09, 2010, 05:01:39 PM »

gotcha, kinda figured it was something like that

Al Bundy

« Reply #57 on: September 09, 2010, 05:55:49 PM »

cham lives in a twilight scenario where budddens is a great rapper and lil b didn't ether him

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #58 on: September 09, 2010, 06:48:13 PM »
chams a cool cat hes just not ready for the brilliance that embodies lil b's music.

no homo

buddens brother should have murked him for that cheese steak....shit i know i would have. them shits is good.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #59 on: September 09, 2010, 07:13:43 PM »

Yeah, you always have to assume the strangest on this board.

chams a cool cat

WHAT UP, PETEY? 8)