Author Topic: Snoop Dogg Announces Doggystyle 2  (Read 7355 times)

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
Re: Snoop Dogg Announces Doggystyle 2
« Reply #90 on: September 04, 2010, 12:01:10 PM »
I doubt the album is gonna be called Doggystyle 2.. most likely be Doggumentary, as fopr Swizz Beats.. he got the best beat on the second Eastsidaz album so I wont hate on that.. this kind of sucks because everybody knows that the only thing that could sell from Snoop is a full Dr.Dre produced album.. like someone said earlier , this idea is actually bigger than Detox.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #91 on: September 04, 2010, 12:57:27 PM »

Giesuz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Veterano
« Reply #92 on: September 04, 2010, 01:14:59 PM »
he can even name it chronic 2010 and it will be trash

F-cisco

« Reply #93 on: September 04, 2010, 06:15:48 PM »
I think he needs to drop a double album. One half done by commercial producers and the other by his dpg affiliates. And I agree that Dre's inclusion has to be mandatory. If not change change the fucking concept.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #94 on: September 04, 2010, 06:24:50 PM »
How was Tha Blue Carpet Treatment wack.  U had about 40-something/50 songs on there and u mean to tell me that there's only 2 or 3 good tracks on there.... wow lol with the serious face, y'all smokin' that meth foreal out there.  but then hold up, white kids who grew up on HipHop and hung around a couple black kids are the Gurus of this Game, i forgot, my bad.

i4got how horrible it waz:

01 - Wannabee's feat. Nate Dogg & Young Jeezy
02 - Round Here
03 - Crazy feat. Nate Dogg
04 - Think About It
05 - Candy feat. Them WestCoast Niggaz
06 - Vato feat. B Real
07 - That's That Shit feat. R Kelly
08 - Boss' Life feat. Akon or Nate Dogg
09 - A Bitch I Knew
10 - Which One Of You feat. The 9 Inch Dix
11 - I Wanna Fuck You feat. Akon  *a big ass single*
12 - Territory feat.  Brotha Lynch Hung & Daz Dillinger
13 - Bad Bitch feat. Flava Flav
14 - Look Around
15 - Real Shit
16 - Killas feat.  Them WestSide Niggaz
17 - Real One
18 - We Do feat. Big Daddy Kane
19 - Long Gone feat. Mr. Porter

i forgot about how ALL of these songs and everything in that Era were just straight up garbage.  The Elite of DubCC were so accurate on that 1.  

Snoop coulda put all of the other songs that i didn't put on here on the mixtape and shit still woulda been ight.  
« Last Edit: September 04, 2010, 06:43:22 PM by 0N3 5o- »

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #95 on: September 04, 2010, 06:38:37 PM »
Considering some of the songs cut/recorded for blue carpet that shit couldve been undeniably classic... its still my favorite snoop album after doggystyle. As it is it's just a few too many filler songs too long

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #96 on: September 04, 2010, 06:55:45 PM »
but then hold up, white kids who grew up on HipHop and hung around a couple black kids are the Gurus of this Game, i forgot, my bad.

Considering a majorty of Soulja Boy, Gucci Mane, Lil' B & Shorty Lo fans are Black & a majority of Slaughterhouse (& all members indivdually), Talib Kweli & Tech N9ne fans are White; I'd say that we are more than entitled to an opinion.

Sure that's an "Hip Hop elitist" thing to say, but it's the truth.

Oh, but I forgot, Black kids (regardless of their struggles) feel like their opinion holds more weight in a Hip Hop discussion. Yet you JUST said the other day, "You have no idea how many white people there are up in DC" & you're gunna front like you can relate to a WEST COAST, Hip Hop album moreso than a white person because you're black. Ignorance is bliss.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #97 on: September 04, 2010, 07:15:44 PM »
but then hold up, white kids who grew up on HipHop and hung around a couple black kids are the Gurus of this Game, i forgot, my bad.

Considering a majorty of Soulja Boy, Gucci Mane, Lil' B & Shorty Lo fans are Black & a majority of Slaughterhouse (& all members indivdually), Talib Kweli & Tech N9ne fans are White; I'd say that we are more than entitled to an opinion.

Oh, but I forgot, Black kids (regardless of their struggles) feel like their opinion holds more weight in a Hip Hop discussion. Yet you JUST said the other day, "You have no idea how many white people there are up in DC" & you're gunna front like you can relate to a WEST COAST, Hip Hop album moreso than a white person because you're black. Ignorance is bliss.

son u really need help 4 ur obsession with me, u cant fake doggy, u be followin everything i say and do on here (i think it's safe 2 say that EVERYBODY on here knows that) and believe me (bcuz i'm sure u do and i know i'm not lying lyke shyt) but the feeling isn't mutual.

u don't need 2 twist up my words and act like u don't know wat i waz gettin at, i don't owe u an explaination for anything i say or do.

westside159

« Reply #98 on: September 04, 2010, 07:44:31 PM »
lmao Doggystyle 2 ?    snoop need to put that blunt down .   swizz beats is weak

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #99 on: September 04, 2010, 07:49:29 PM »

son u really need help 4 ur obsession with me, u cant fake doggy, u be followin everything i say and do on here (i think it's safe 2 say that EVERYBODY on here knows that) and believe me (bcuz i'm sure u do and i know i'm not lying lyke shyt) but the feeling isn't mutual.

u don't need 2 twist up my words and act like u don't know wat i waz gettin at, i don't owe u an explaination for anything i say or do.

This could be the first time I'm quoting you in over a month, so what are you talking.

Anyway, way to completely dodge what I just said to you.

Take your quick L & move on; you should know the drill by now.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #100 on: September 04, 2010, 07:53:07 PM »
lmao
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #101 on: September 04, 2010, 08:06:16 PM »

This could be the first time I'm quoting you in over a month, so what are you talking.

Anyway, way to completely dodge what I just said to you.

Take your quick L & move on; you should know the drill by now.

Take my L' nigga, take my L', nigga i'll take my L' and blow it in ya face

Si-Chiggedy

« Reply #102 on: September 04, 2010, 08:14:39 PM »

Crazy feat. Nate Dogg is a 100% classic track

true, well said!
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #103 on: September 04, 2010, 08:30:02 PM »
Snoop's only real problem is that he isn't too good at Verse Placement.  Like you can hear where Verse 1 shoulda been Verse 3 and Viceversa and so on.  I don't know if that's something his producers and engineers do or if it's something he wants to do or he just hasn't noticed it. 

His beat selection can be weak too but hey nobody is perfect i guess even though he can clearly fix that if he really really wants to or not.  He's got a good ear for beats no doubt but sometimes it sounds like he's pickin tha hottest beat from that producer's tape they sent him and just used it like fuck it, it was hot when i first heard it so i guess it'll stay. 

lol just sayin'

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #104 on: September 05, 2010, 12:58:49 AM »
 On TBCT i agree it was a real good album but some of the songs didnt seem to fit and i just couldnt get over songs like "long gone" and the one with Brotha Lynch not making the final cut, i mean they're both such good tracks and then some weak tracks made the cut so that kinda ruined for me.
 i had no idea Swizz produced on the 2nd Eastsidaz album(or i just forgot)?