Author Topic: R. Kelly & Jay-Z - Don't Let Me Die (such a f**kin bangin tracc)  (Read 833 times)

Will_B

R. Kelly & Jay-Z - Don't Let Me Die (such a f**kin bangin tracc)
« on: September 04, 2010, 04:38:17 AM »

Gave my Unfinished Business CD a spin today, this tracc knoccs the rest out the water.

Tone and R. Kelly on the beat :)

Heavy sound, and they rep Murder Was The Case 8) 8) 8)
« Last Edit: September 04, 2010, 06:23:41 AM by Will_B »

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
Re: R. Kelly & Jay-Z - Don't Let Me Die (such a f**kin bangin tracc)
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2010, 05:48:59 AM »
Nice joint. 3:51 is insane 8)
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2010, 08:06:03 AM »
How in the name of Christ is this west coast?

EFFeX

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2010, 09:25:17 AM »
How in the name of Christ is this west coast?

this

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2010, 09:32:49 AM »
I swear to God this forum get's more retarded each day. I can only count on one hand the member's here who write something slightly intelligent.

I mean, "outbound connections" is just two rows beneath this section. How is it possible to miss that?

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2010, 01:01:09 PM »
How about there's more to the WestCoast than California.  But obviously you foreign white people and EastCoast Nerds don't comprende' that completely.  The midWEST is still tha WestCoast dumb ass.  I'm surprised the Eminem, Common, Kanye, and such threads don't go in here.  It's like if it isn't from California then it's not the WestCoast... go figure (matter of fact i did, and it's what i said before = white people and foreigners).  But seriously tho, I'm appalled really, then niggaz be like "Bring Back The West" LMAO!  it's crazy right.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2010, 01:20:19 PM by 0N3 5o- »

Portugoal

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2010, 01:20:37 PM »
How about there's more to the WestCoast than California.  But obviously you foreign white people and EastCoast Nerds don't comprende' that completely.  The midWEST is still tha WestCoast dumb ass.  I'm surprised the Eminem, Common, Kanye, and such threads don't go in here.  It's like if it isn't from California then it's not the WestCoast... go figure (matter of fact i did, and it's what i said before = white people and foreigners).

How are Chicago and Detroit on the west coast?

Shango

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2010, 01:22:10 PM »
How about there's more to the WestCoast than California.  But obviously you foreign white people and EastCoast Nerds don't comprende' that completely.  The midWEST is still tha WestCoast dumb ass.  I'm surprised the Eminem, Common, Kanye, and such threads don't go in here.  It's like if it isn't from California then it's not the WestCoast... go figure (matter of fact i did, and it's what i said before = white people and foreigners).

Because they are MidWEST, get it ?

Portugoal

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2010, 01:23:27 PM »

Because they are MidWEST, get it ?

Midwedst doesn't qual west coast though.

Shango

« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2010, 01:24:45 PM »
I wasn't serious

Portugoal

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2010, 01:30:51 PM »

the MIDWEST.  It's still all WESTCOAST, except that it's dubbed "The 'Mid' West".  Willie Northpole is from Arizona which is the SouthWest, so what now, The SouthWest is gonna be the new MidWest now.  People act like if it ain't from California or Nevada then it ain't WestCoast, it's from some other area.  It's JUST LIKE how the EastCoast is NewYork, except only the WestCoast is California.  

Kanye West = WestCoast
Eminem = WestCoast
R. Kelly = WestCoast
shit.... Nirvana = WestCoast
Bone Thugs = WestCoast
Twista = WestCoast

the only difference with the MidWest so to say is that the Winters be a bitch in that part of the Hemosphere (and most get their 4 seasons even though really sometimes it's only 3 lol), other than that it's still THE WESTCOAST.  I mean u could call it the CentralCoast but they didn't name it that, they call it The MidWest and since it's still West, it's the WestCoast.  I mean this may sound crazy to u at first but in reality it's tha truth, it's just never really been put out there like that.  NewYork HipHop Politicians (editors, MAJOR MAJOR labels, etc) knew what they were doing by separating the two.  On 1 hand everybody and everywhere is Individual but on the other if you were going by strickly the facts then the midWest is still the West, it's just more in the middle but it's still on/towards the West.  There was just noway in the world at that time when it got dubbed that they were just going to throw it in that WestCoast (California) basket.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2010, 01:34:17 PM by 0N3 5o- »

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2010, 02:06:30 PM »
you idiots consider midwest states like Ohio westcoast?

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2010, 02:16:08 PM »
you idiots consider midwest states like Ohio westcoast?

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Like i said i'd call it Central but it ain't.  If you ask me the WestCoast as far as I'm concerned should be from Cali 2 Colorado.  Anything lower or on the side of that should be considered the South or the East or just straight up Central.  U seen a map lately nigga?  But if you labeled under the midWEST then YES you should be labeled under the WestCoast.

http://www.50states.com/us.htm

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2010, 02:48:27 PM »
your fucking retarded i live in michigan and ive lived in chicago and never have we  ever been considered westcoast.