Author Topic: R. Kelly & Jay-Z - Don't Let Me Die (such a f**kin bangin tracc)  (Read 832 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: R. Kelly & Jay-Z - Don't Let Me Die (such a f**kin bangin tracc)
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2010, 02:52:26 PM »
your fucking retarded i live in michigan and ive lived in chicago and never have we  ever been considered westcoast.

and never have u read what i wrote so what difference does it make

Bananas

« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2010, 03:37:55 PM »
smh @ radiotube

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2010, 04:48:58 PM »
Radiotube...ur n fl right? Chicago is way out there...they gave u a different map or wut?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2010, 05:46:43 PM »
 :poke:

kemizt

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2010, 05:49:19 PM »
0N3 5o-  is trolling on such a level that most of you people can't even see it, and that alone (!) deserves him much cred. I applaud!

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2010, 05:54:54 PM »
0N3 5o-  is trolling on such a level that most of you people can't even see it, and that alone (!) deserves him much cred. I applaud!

I don't Troll i Roll homer.

LOL honestly tho, i get wat ur saying but people be actin' like they can't comprehend shit for shit so I feel as if I should let em know something good.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2010, 06:05:20 PM by 0N3 5o- »

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2010, 06:25:31 PM »
^ haha, I love this guy. The stuff you come out with is so blatantly stupid I want to celebrate and have a beer with you!

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2010, 06:50:15 PM »
^ haha, I love this guy. The stuff you come out with is so blatantly stupid I want to celebrate and have a beer with you!

shit as long as u buyin' wassgood

Will_B

« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2010, 03:32:35 AM »
The beat is very West, and the rep Murder Was The Case.

Sorry if y'all didn't appreciate the post. :'(

8) 8) 8)

Si-Chiggedy

« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2010, 04:49:03 AM »
How are Chicago and Detroit on the west coast?

the MIDWEST.  It's still all WESTCOAST, except that it's dubbed "The 'Mid' West".  Willie Northpole is from Arizona which is the SouthWest, so what now, The SouthWest is gonna be the new MidWest now.  People act like if it ain't from California or Nevada then it ain't WestCoast, it's from some other area.  It's JUST LIKE how the EastCoast is NewYork, except only the WestCoast is California.  

Kanye West = WestCoast
Eminem = WestCoast
R. Kelly = WestCoast
shit.... Nirvana = WestCoast
Bone Thugs = WestCoast
Twista = WestCoast

the only difference with the MidWest so to say is that the Winters be a bitch in that part of the Hemosphere (and most get their 4 seasons even though really sometimes it's only 3 lol), other than that it's still THE WESTCOAST.  I mean u could call it the CentralCoast but they didn't name it that, they call it The MidWest and since it's still West, it's the WestCoast.  I mean this may sound crazy to u at first but in reality it's tha truth, it's just never really been put out there like that.  NewYork HipHop Politicians (editors, MAJOR MAJOR labels, etc) knew what they were doing by separating the two.  On 1 hand everybody and everywhere is Individual but on the other if you were going by strickly the facts then the midWest is still the West, it's just more in the middle but it's still on/towards the West.  There was just noway in the world at that time when it got dubbed that they were just going to throw it in that WestCoast (California) basket.

what kind of idiot are you?! have you ever seen a map of the USA? have you EVER seen where those cities actually are located? I mean WTF!? Chicago is in the fucking north of the US. Detroit is nearer to the atlantic ocean than to the pacific. Your so beloved midWEST is just a name given to define time zones and it goes back to the pilgrim days when FOREIGNERS shot native indians. That goes to your stupid foreigner attacks. How can you be so retarded and call that west coast just cause there is "west" in the name? man it's clearly defined MIDwest, alright? Get it? No? Ok, for you again:
The west coast is not only cali, it's e.g. also Oregon. but the point is, it is on a - yeah you might guess it - COAST! it's near the pacific ocean. It's in the WEST. not the MIDwest which says it's in the MIDDLE of something.

Jeezus, step yo geography game up......
« Last Edit: September 05, 2010, 04:52:29 AM by Si-Chiggedy »
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2010, 08:57:18 AM »
Lol^^some from az claim they are part of the west and some claim southwest, many also claim texas 2 b southwest or south...so wheres washington? Canada? Lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

RedMagic213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2010, 07:22:31 AM »
damn theres some retards on this forum!!

shalaks

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2010, 08:30:08 PM »
How in the name of Christ is this west coast?