Author Topic: Why White People (even in 2o1o) Still Don't Get/Know Hip Hop and never will  (Read 9667 times)

Leggy Hendrix

Re: Why White People (even in 2o1o) Still Don't Get/Know Hip Hop and never will
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2010, 06:38:25 AM »
I posted it on here so u bitches could learn something. 

u really think anyone here learns anything from what u post? lmao come on now

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2010, 07:52:22 AM »
you need a life nig.

Anunikke

« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2010, 07:53:51 AM »
u know... since we're repeatin ourselves and all.

but ummm... i'm not about to touch on this matter with white people who obviously (as I also stated above) don't wanna fully acknowledge the game for what it is.  i refuse, especially on DubCC (u must really be tweakin' off of that shit).  I posted it on here so u bitches could learn something.  Hip Hop isn't for the Jews, the Hispanics, the Whites, the Far Eastern or the Middle Eastern, it's for black people.  y'all have just soaked it up so long that it doesn't seem that way, plus as u know ur beloved white friends are tryna pull tricks and strings behind all of our backs.  Everybody is so used to HipHop that it's just Regular now, it's just music now, but it's not just music, it's Black Music, which is normal to us anyways.  Shit is just music to us, but it's Rap to y'all and y'all don't even understand it.  Hip Hop is all of our common ground sanctuary but really it's just a black thang, but niggaz are glad to take your money though and fuck your women.  What you see and hear is one thing, but what it iz is totally another.
So stupid I don't even know how to answer.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2010, 09:26:57 AM »
Thats bcuz u r stupid to it, u dont speak tha launguage.  Thats what tha fuck i was gettin at in tha first place ol catfish n a can lookin ass nigga bar b que tarter sauce breath smellin ass softy, u soft as shit boi, where ya muva at, im tryna make a big sploosh in her big splash..sucker

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2010, 09:33:03 AM »
Stop helpin me prove my point.  U lil vanella turkey hill ice cream turkey on tha front of tha box lookin ass.  Ol cat piss porcupine lookin ass hair on tha back of ya neck ass.  Ol main color on a regular can of Colt45 lonkin ass gumps in durags rockin ass.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2010, 09:40:35 AM »
Foreal tho, stop helping me prove my point that shits no wanted here.  its a non debatable fact

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2010, 11:59:42 AM »
LOL, listen to this clown ranting saying how "blogging killed Hip Hop" & he's writing mile long blog rants about white people.

You're from DC, I'd say right there you have no idea what it's like to be from Compton, so right there you need to stop acting like you know more than somebody else because you're black & think that entitles you to understand. Going by your logic of "not understanding it because you don't 'live it'", the only rapper you can speak on & "relate to" is Wale, so keep it at that.

Take ANOTHER L for writing sixteen paragraphs about worthless, ranting that nobody will acknowledge.

& finally, I used this the other day & it's so true. You say white people killed Hip Hop, yet a majorty of Gucci Mane, Young Jeezy, Soulja Boy, Lil' B & Shorty Lo fans are Black & a majority of Slaughterhouse, Talib Kweli, Black Milk & Tech N9ne fans are White. So right there that should only affect how legitmate your opinion is to support such awful music.

Fraxxx

« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2010, 12:29:29 PM »
LOL, listen to this clown ranting saying how "blogging killed Hip Hop" & he's writing mile long blog rants about white people.

You're from DC, I'd say right there you have no idea what it's like to be from Compton, so right there you need to stop acting like you know more than somebody else because you're black & think that entitles you to understand. Going by your logic of "not understanding it because you don't 'live it'", the only rapper you can speak on & "relate to" is Wale, so keep it at that.

Take ANOTHER L for writing sixteen paragraphs about worthless, ranting that nobody will acknowledge.

& finally, I used this the other day & it's so true. You say white people killed Hip Hop, yet a majorty of Gucci Mane, Young Jeezy, Soulja Boy, Lil' B & Shorty Lo fans are Black & a majority of Slaughterhouse, Talib Kweli, Black Milk & Tech N9ne fans are White. So right there that should only affect how legitmate your opinion is to support such awful music.

This.

LOL that kid is seriously retarted.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2010, 01:02:13 PM »

This.

And they call Enyce the retardest member here...-

Sikotic™

« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2010, 01:26:20 PM »
White people didn't kill hip-hop. Black people didn't kill hip-hop.

People who take hip-hop too seriously are what killed hip-hop.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2010, 01:31:21 PM »
I didn't read the whole thing but one part caught my eye

There's only like 3 or 4 people who actually are FROM CALIFORNIA on here, let alone half that many people who have actually live(d) in California.  You can skim through these blogs, and while some is entertaining, TRUE, hilarious, and then some u know at tha end of tha day if y'all were to go side by side in a debate about the game then u already know who's gonna win.

You're from Maryland. Thread fail.

Fraxxx

« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2010, 02:00:56 PM »

This.

And they call Enyce the retardest member here...-

True. Enyce keeps his posts short at least and I have a fun time trying to find out what they're supposed to say.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2010, 03:40:45 PM »
White people didn't kill hip-hop. Black people didn't kill hip-hop.

People who take hip-hop too seriously are what killed hip-hop.

I don't think anyone killed Hip Hop; it's alive.

But like you said, people who take it too seriously, to the point where you think you have to live it to understand, when in actuality the artist rapping about likely isn't living it, that's just sad & awkward.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2010, 07:57:49 PM »
This is that RFT Reply Fails Thread.  R any of yall catching my labrat working right now or R U just tryna be all up in my head and shit?  Chamilla just said that u dont have to live it to understnd it.  Am I tha only 1 who caught that or am i just trippin bcuz I know everybody elsd did too and is just goin 4 tha laff.  Yo, who does that son, yo, where exactly r u from, banana nose goat face ass.  thread win all day.  All yall trippin, this is that color barrier I was talkin about.  gtfoh wit all dat shit.  powered donut glass a goat milk ass.  U ol dirty shoestring use it 4 flossin ass bitch

Bananas

« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2010, 09:33:23 PM »
http://www.myspace.com/bassheadmuzik1

If this is the guy who deems what is hot and not in the world, count me out.

This guy is a regular master of the arts.

Photoshop wizardry FTW