Author Topic: Why White People (even in 2o1o) Still Don't Get/Know Hip Hop and never will  (Read 9660 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Why White People (even in 2o1o) Still Don't Get/Know Hip Hop and never will
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2010, 11:38:58 PM »
This is that RFT Reply Fails Thread.  R any of yall catching my labrat working right now or R U just tryna be all up in my head and shit?  Chamilla just said that u dont have to live it to understnd it.

LOL, you're beyond ignorant.

The next time you try to say an Eminem song is wack or he fell off, I should just turn around & be like "Do you live in a trailer park? NO" lmfao.

I personally, positively, 150% guarentee, NOBODY here lives like that. Not one member of this board deals with hood-related shit on a regular basis lol.

& also, unlike some retarded ass people, not naming names Radiotube, but if it takes "sooooooo much" to understand, you're not only an idiot because it's pretty simple to understand what goes on the in the hood, but considering white people lived in ghettos & slums during immigration to this country back at the turn of the 20th century, we can just relate it back to that; since you want to get all technical with the "listen to what you relate to" thing.

& more importantly, like I said before you're from Washington, DC. After hearing your little preach & saying "you must live it to talk about it & understand it", I don't want to hear you EVER post about any other rapper but Wale or that's just straight up hypocrisy lol. You don't live in NY, so don't talk about Jadakiss or Jay-Z; you don't live in California, so don't talk about Dre & Snoop; you don't live in the deep south, so don't talk about T.I. or Luda or Ross or anybody that isn't from Maryland lol.

We might as well just take it a step further & not talk about anybody unless they live within a four mile radius to your home lol.

Bananas

« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2010, 11:43:26 PM »
This is that RFT Reply Fails Thread.  R any of yall catching my labrat working right now or R U just tryna be all up in my head and shit?  Chamilla just said that u dont have to live it to understnd it.

The next time you try to say an Eminem song is wack or he fell off, I should just turn around & be like "Do you live in a trailer park? NO" lmfao.

I personally, positively, 150% guarentee, NOBODY here lives like that. Not one member of this board deals with hood-related shit on a regular basis lol.

& also, unlike some retarded ass people, not naming names Radiotube, but if it takes "sooooooo much" to understand, you're not only an idiot because it's pretty simple to understand what goes on the in the hood, but considering white people lived in ghettos & slums during immigration to this country back at the turn of the 20th century, we can just relate it back to that; since you want to get all technical with the "listen to what you relate to" thing.

& more importantly, like I said before you're from Washington, DC. After hearing your little preach & saying "you must live it to talk about it & understand it", I don't want to hear you EVER post about any other rapper but Wale or that's just straight up hypocrisy lol. You don't live in NY, so don't talk about Jadakiss or Jay-Z; you don't live in California, so don't talk about Dre & Snoop; you don't live in the deep south, so don't talk about T.I. or Luda or Ross or anybody that isn't from Maryland lol.

We might as well just take it a step further & not talk about anybody unless they live within a four mile radius to your home lol.

His name is Arthur.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2010, 11:51:15 PM »

His name is Arthur.

Might as well be Clarence.

StrEiht Up Menace

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • i hav a massive dick
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2010, 12:56:44 AM »
asalamalakum

Anunikke

« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2010, 05:18:45 AM »

Ether

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2010, 08:52:05 AM »
And that was ur ``comeback`` lol.  Geekin lyke shyt haha.  This is too funny.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2010, 09:14:57 AM »
And that was ur ``comeback`` lol.  Geekin lyke shyt haha.  This is too funny.

LOL, this is too funny. How you spend hours writing up your little hypocritcal rant & when somebody puts you in your place you just stand there & take the quick L, like a bitch, Arthur.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2010, 10:37:18 AM »
LOL, listen to this clown ranting saying how "blogging killed Hip Hop" & he's writing mile long blog rants about white people.

You're from DC, I'd say right there you have no idea what it's like to be from Compton, so right there you need to stop acting like you know more than somebody else because you're black & think that entitles you to understand. Going by your logic of "not understanding it because you don't 'live it'", the only rapper you can speak on & "relate to" is Wale, so keep it at that.

Take ANOTHER L for writing sixteen paragraphs about worthless, ranting that nobody will acknowledge.

& finally, I used this the other day & it's so true. You say white people killed Hip Hop, yet a majorty of Gucci Mane, Young Jeezy, Soulja Boy, Lil' B & Shorty Lo fans are Black & a majority of Slaughterhouse, Talib Kweli, Black Milk & Tech N9ne fans are White. So right there that should only affect how legitmate your opinion is to support such awful music.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Anunikke

« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2010, 11:13:27 AM »
If we replace hip-hop with other aspects of western culture I believe we are able to take away pretty much everything you take for granted.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2010, 02:25:27 PM »
I didn't read the whole thing but one part caught my eye

There's only like 3 or 4 people who actually are FROM CALIFORNIA on here, let alone half that many people who have actually live(d) in California.  You can skim through these blogs, and while some is entertaining, TRUE, hilarious, and then some u know at tha end of tha day if y'all were to go side by side in a debate about the game then u already know who's gonna win.

You're from Maryland. Thread fail.

LOL

Ether

Agreed.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2010, 08:58:25 PM »
lmao, look at Chameltoe tryna talk like a big man, have u finally started drinkin' from the carton, baby snot horse piss breathe smellin ass.  hoe boy pleze, u know u need 2 stop.  you're about as soft as two tickles and you fart out bleedin or some shit.  you probably tickle your butt when you're trying to go to sleep.  that's probably how u keep count of the sheep in yo head.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2010, 10:23:29 PM by 0N3 5o- »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2010, 09:29:10 PM »
http://www.myspace.com/bassheadmuzik1

Damn LMFAO!  son brought out the old myspace shit, watchu' tryna hack in my computer or something, ain't shit on it. 

that myspace shit from was back in like 06'-07', damn that shit just brought back some memories foreal.  you shoulda put up this 1 if anything http://www.myspace.com/aniggainatshirt atleast that shit is more recenter.  i ain't been on myspace since way before Mike died.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/4a0da496659164

StrEiht Up Menace

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • i hav a massive dick
« Reply #42 on: September 06, 2010, 11:11:57 PM »
lol bro, no point tryin to reason. This topic was gonna coz controversy from the start. If I wer u, i wud lock it

Anunikke

« Reply #43 on: September 07, 2010, 01:48:57 AM »
irrelevant personal attacks?
there's no clearer way of saying I lost.

Arthur

• Lil Geezy
  • iz their heavem 4 a fat lonely nigga?
« Reply #44 on: September 07, 2010, 01:56:23 AM »
Real talk mayne, real shit nigga.