Author Topic: Why White People (even in 2o1o) Still Don't Get/Know Hip Hop and never will  (Read 9665 times)

StrEiht Up Menace

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • i hav a massive dick
Re: Why White People (even in 2o1o) Still Don't Get/Know Hip Hop and never will
« Reply #45 on: September 07, 2010, 03:02:11 AM »
Real talk mayne, real shit nigga.
lol some people take this shit too far

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #46 on: September 07, 2010, 05:49:18 AM »
no wonder my parents always told me "lower down that nigger music"
The West is Back

westsiderider323

« Reply #47 on: September 07, 2010, 06:42:20 AM »
did not read

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #48 on: September 07, 2010, 06:30:33 PM »
Anni u kinda did Lose even tho like I said it`s not even debatable.  You`re tryin to be a smart ass and u couldnt do it bcuz it cant be done.  I dont care what yall say, im not buying that all of yall and tha readerz dont truely believe and feel what im saying.  Say what yall want but we all know wasup.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #49 on: September 07, 2010, 06:57:38 PM »
irrelevant personal attacks?
there's no clearer way of saying I lost.

thats the golden rule of trolling/netbanging.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: September 07, 2010, 07:35:47 PM »
ay that's alot of shit my equal hahaha, you could have shorten it up some, and i do braille you on some things,like i trip how some equals who never lived this shit can tell you whats real with what goes on in these streets,can't hate on all white folks tho cause it's some who truly respect it,and more so then some of us brothers fact.

but cham whats up with this? Not one member of this board deals with hood-related shit on a regular basis. What does hood-related shit consist of to you? i'm just curious yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #51 on: September 07, 2010, 09:44:38 PM »
I deal with various people who walk their own paths in life on a day to day basis, year in and year out.  Chameltoe`s hoodrelations are me, rap music, dubcc, looking at pictures of Joe Budden and the rest of Slaughterhouse, and watching Tv.  Closest thing dude gets to any real action is just what i just wrote.  If anybody has ever paid attention to tha dialect of this dude through our exchanges of words and tha thing dude Threads about or replies to on here then u already know who son is.  The real is always gonna recognize tha real.  I hate to use that cliche` but i always gota call a spade a spade.  I dont ever be in dudes conversation`s on here but u can ask everybody about how son is such a moron foreal, ppl just give him a pass bcuz its pointless arguing and clowning back n forth on tha internet all day.  Im sorry I just derived from my own thread but son was going to pollute this thread with a buncha geek squad shit, and I just wasnt about to have it.  and i aint summing it up, yall just gotta read it.

Blasphemy

« Reply #52 on: September 07, 2010, 10:55:54 PM »
ay that's alot of shit my equal hahaha, you could have shorten it up some, and i do braille you on some things,like i trip how some equals who never lived this shit can tell you whats real with what goes on in these streets,can't hate on all white folks tho cause it's some who truly respect it,and more so then some of us brothers fact.

but cham whats up with this? Not one member of this board deals with hood-related shit on a regular basis. What does hood-related shit consist of to you? i'm just curious yell

yeah, lol I sorta laughed at that shit 2. Some people don't believe there is computers in the hood, unless it's on some Iphone.

Sikotic™

« Reply #53 on: September 08, 2010, 12:46:12 AM »
My question is: why does anyone want to know what goes on in the hood so badly? It's not a great place. Shit, my mom's side of my family got the fuck outta there and never looked back.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #54 on: September 08, 2010, 01:20:36 AM »
Thats wat i be sayn SIK.  people just be geekn 2 be down with sum niggaz n tha hood, its that godam rap musik i tell ya lol.  Thats y they dont undestand tha knowlege I just puttem on n this thread, its bcuz they just dont know and they dont come from it.  Dude said i dont have 2 be from where Rick Ross and etc is from 2 know wat theyre talking about....umm, yes u do.  idk, maybe im taking myself too serious on this 1 but u can c wat i mean in my other thread i just made abt tha Hood.  i made a i guess goofy but whole time serious remark abt Americas Hoods and then Clown Face Ass talks some other shit n tha thread, like wtf dogg cant any of yall ever be serious 4 atleast 1 second.  I see y suma yall b on here 24-7 its bcuz aint none of yall got any game and its eazy 2 c when u geek out on tha internet all day, it kinda reflects who u r in real life.  lord knows ill joke witchu all day but i cant be gettn down with that kiddie shit all day.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #55 on: September 08, 2010, 06:07:34 PM »
lol, hoodshit.

you mutha fuckas still talking bout this shit? how old are you guys now?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Muhfukka

« Reply #56 on: September 09, 2010, 01:40:46 PM »
lol, hoodshit.

hahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha youre one funny guy rooney roo

David G Tanner

« Reply #57 on: September 09, 2010, 07:52:31 PM »
The fucking point is wack rappers ruin hip hop and so do the dumb ass fans, regardless of their skin color, because they support garbage music.  Let's go fucking see Lil Wayne.  Fuck that, I'd go see a lady gaga concert before that shit.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #58 on: September 09, 2010, 10:56:59 PM »
if you don't like Lil' Wayne then you're just missing out on something special that's all, you can stay in that small little group.  u mite as well not like Pac either.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #59 on: September 10, 2010, 02:02:43 AM »
lol, hoodshit.

hahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha youre one funny guy rooney roo

lol, i really dont give a how horrible your areas living conditions are, that doesnt give you a degree from the streets. i never boasted about seeing some bullshit, i just trying to explain about the LA area when people get the wrong perspective.

muhfukka, you never been through shit, and i assume you never will, and youll never had to make as hard decisions as i had to in your fucking life.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.