Author Topic: Why White People (even in 2o1o) Still Don't Get/Know Hip Hop and never will  (Read 9688 times)

Leggy Hendrix

Re: Why White People (even in 2o1o) Still Don't Get/Know Hip Hop and never will
« Reply #90 on: September 14, 2010, 10:28:44 AM »
But its not an interpretation though.  That white boy pussy stay on swole.

::)  :stupid:

what... you 4got and that's why you're beating your head up against a brick wall.  idiot

nah i roll my eyes at every post you make...your the one banging your head against a brick wall with your dumb-ass essays that make no sense...i find it funny how you automatically assume that anybody who disagrees with your naive narrow-minded view is white

after everything youve written, you still just come across as another dumb nigga with a chip on his shoulder

let it go  8)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Anunikke

« Reply #91 on: September 14, 2010, 10:38:51 AM »
Anybody else think radiotube hasn't gone threw shit?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #92 on: September 14, 2010, 10:42:02 AM »
But its not an interpretation though.  That white boy pussy stay on swole.

::)  :stupid:

what... you 4got and that's why you're beating your head up against a brick wall.  idiot

nah i roll my eyes at every post you make...your the one banging your head against a brick wall with your dumb-ass essays that make no sense...i find it funny how you automatically assume that anybody who disagrees with your naive narrow-minded view is white

after everything youve written, you still just come across as another dumb nigga with a chip on his shoulder

let it go  8)

Don't blame him, it's socitey. They put this thought in his head that he has to rep his culture & keep the "white man" out. It's his pride that he's been trained to feel obligated to one-up the white man.

In comparison, he's like a child from the Middle East, raised to hate Americans. Radiotube was raised with this idea that Blacks know best lol.

I mean HONESTLY, what other genre of music is there that White people or people of any other race make sure Black people don't listen to? Sure, you'd think Country Music, but that's not true; Black people just don't like it, if they did, we wouldn't tell them they "aren't allowed to, they don't understand" LOL.

Bottom line, immigrants in America back at the turn of the century went through the same shit. There was racism over ethnicity & religious views, there was tons of violence, gangs, mafias, etc. It actually worse back then, then it was in Black hoods in modern times because the rules back then were so more bent. You'd just be ignorant (aka Radiotube) to discredit that.

His response to this? Oh, it won't be anything decent. It'll either be a blatant ignorant White attack or possibly arguing something that isn't relevant. If you look through his replies over the years, he cannot respond to when people throw shit back at his face. It may be because he's retarded or he's just SO wrong that there is no possible way to respond lol.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #93 on: September 14, 2010, 10:46:01 AM »

Think? I know he hasn't gone through shit lol. This guy use to sit here & make up these stories about him at the club, leaving with two bitches & getting head from them both at the same time.

Let's just assume that the story is "true". Given his foolish pride & the fact he wants people to think he's going through shit, he WOULDN'T hesitate to post some dark story about the past or the present. He would JUMP at the opprotunity to say "YOOOO, BROTHAS BE SHOOTING UP MY BLOCK".

EDIT: I guarentee you, whatever his "worst struggle" is, which he will likely post about in the near future is not as bad as a story that a White poster on this board has. Guarenteed.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2010, 10:47:49 AM by Chamillitary Click »

Anunikke

« Reply #94 on: September 14, 2010, 10:59:21 AM »

Think? I know he hasn't gone through shit lol. This guy use to sit here & make up these stories about him at the club, leaving with two bitches & getting head from them both at the same time.

Let's just assume that the story is "true". Given his foolish pride & the fact he wants people to think he's going through shit, he WOULDN'T hesitate to post some dark story about the past or the present. He would JUMP at the opprotunity to say "YOOOO, BROTHAS BE SHOOTING UP MY BLOCK".

EDIT: I guarentee you, whatever his "worst struggle" is, which he will likely post about in the near future is not as bad as a story that a White poster on this board has. Guarenteed.
Exactly what I was thinking.

So now we can conclude that the worst thing that has ever happened to radiotube is losing his job to an immigrant worker.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #95 on: September 14, 2010, 11:12:13 AM »
Haha I got haters on this muthafucka.  They so salty about the game, yall need 2 get that chip off of yall shoulder foreal.  Honestly, how long are yall gonna beef with me over something you cant win.  awww man there goes those black people talking about us white people again, I wish they would just let it go.  Sorry hoes, too bad deal with it, its yall who are the ones that cant.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #96 on: September 14, 2010, 11:33:40 AM »
Trust me when I say that yall dont want to understand it and that you Dont want to be it.  Its not something that you want to know.  The phrase "yeah I know" takes on a whole new life, "you feel me" is kinda like code language 4 shortening shit up you know might take a second to say bcuz of all of the emotion or lack of emotion behind it, such as violence, depression, etc.  Y'all get it but y'all don't know it, there's a difference, ain't nobody tryna be funny witcha'll (there's some of us who TRUELY understand the meaning of there's a time 2 joke and there's a time not to joke).

In the streets u pick up a certain sense of when to do/say shit and when not to.  In this scenario y'all are doing shit and saying shit all for the wrong reasons (trying to make me look dumb or ignorant or both), that's what I'm gettin at right there, but see y'all don't get it bcuz y'all don't know it.  Chamellia is just stroking out his fantasies about me so I'll whatever to that but some of y'all tweakin' real bad on here.  Shit is sadder than The Recession 4real.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2010, 11:45:26 AM by 0N3 5o- »

Knett

• 'G'
« Reply #97 on: September 14, 2010, 01:33:47 PM »
one-50, i see you stand by your ideas, all trolling aside. but i just don't get some things you say.

first of all there are some ignorant ass white people, but don't say this is OUR culture, when a rapper tries to go rock you don't hear people saying HEEY HE TOOK OUR MUSIC! No they collaborate.. where is the love?

1- White people don't know about the hood and shit.. -> I don't fucking know how it's like where u live, you don't know where I live.. I see music from all over the world as a medium to learn about how the situation is there. But fact of the matter is, that a lot of US rappers out there are only in hip hop for the money. If I am correct (i'm white so PLEASE correct me if i'm wrong) hip hop is about the culture and lifestyle not making money.

2- You keep using the phrases white people this and black people that.. I'm not from the U.S. but come on you are being stereotypical about white people.. if I were to say something about black people you would scream racist. I for one am Dutch, and white, and love the shit out of hiphop.. You should really come to the Netherlands, where people have grown past that seperate bullshit and make tracks together.That wasn't my point, my point is that you say white people don't know about rap music period.

3- Why all the hate? At least the same amount of black people are retarded behind this rap shit, but they get the OK because they're black? hmm.. you're probably gonna say yeah race card blah blah.. I'm sorry but I'm European and racism isn't an issue here anymore..

4- So if I like latin music and go to a forum about it I don't belong there because I'm not latin?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU</a>

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #98 on: September 14, 2010, 01:37:56 PM »
Let's hear some struggles, brah.

*Warning: The following Radiotube post dealing with his "struggles" that we "don't want to experience" may be fucking classic & hilarious.*

one-50, i see you stand by your ideas, all trolling aside. but i just don't get some things you say.

first of all there are some ignorant ass white people, but don't say this is OUR culture, when a rapper tries to go rock you don't hear people saying HEEY HE TOOK OUR MUSIC! No they collaborate.. where is the love?

1- White people don't know about the hood and shit.. -> I don't fucking know how it's like where u live, you don't know where I live.. I see music from all over the world as a medium to learn about how the situation is there. But fact of the matter is, that a lot of US rappers out there are only in hip hop for the money. If I am correct (i'm white so PLEASE correct me if i'm wrong) hip hop is about the culture and lifestyle not making money.

2- You keep using the phrases white people this and black people that.. I'm not from the U.S. but come on you are being stereotypical about white people.. if I were to say something about black people you would scream racist. I for one am Dutch, and white, and love the shit out of hiphop.. You should really come to the Netherlands, where people have grown past that seperate bullshit and make tracks together.That wasn't my point, my point is that you say white people don't know about rap music period.

3- Why all the hate? At least the same amount of black people are retarded behind this rap shit, but they get the OK because they're black? hmm.. you're probably gonna say yeah race card blah blah.. I'm sorry but I'm European and racism isn't an issue here anymore..

4- So if I like latin music and go to a forum about it I don't belong there because I'm not latin?

That's a good ass post & other people will recognize it as one, so don't worry of his response.

I say that because he has nothing to say to your post because it's logical & has truth throughout; his response will be somewhere along the line of "U ain't evn frum here. nuff of actin lyke u no the deal"; but that's just ignorance. So just letting you know, solid, my man. 8)

Knett

• 'G'
« Reply #99 on: September 14, 2010, 01:43:36 PM »
I actually would like to hear his response, but I hope it's a decent one so there isn't any trolling. If the arguments are right, I love a good discussion.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU</a>

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #100 on: September 14, 2010, 01:47:54 PM »
I actually would like to hear his response, but I hope it's a decent one so there isn't any trolling. If the arguments are right, I love a good discussion.

"diz ain't an argument. i'm write ur wrong. blacc > white. i undastan i'm botherin ya, but itz da truff & i neeeeda set yall straight."

If you get anything more than that from him, I would be impressed. But yeah, a good discussion is worth having; not to mention this is a good topic. But I don't think anybody could defend Radiotube's biased, racist perspective on this one lol.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #101 on: September 14, 2010, 01:52:36 PM »
Damn radiotube takin u all 2 court...serve em
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Anunikke

« Reply #102 on: September 14, 2010, 01:59:57 PM »
It's like talking to a wall.
He always assumes he wins the discussion because everybody gives up eventually.
Like I just did.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: September 14, 2010, 02:32:11 PM »
It's like talking to a wall.
He always assumes he wins the discussion because everybody gives up eventually.
Like I just did.

Na, it's better than that.

You respond, completely shutup his entire argument, he basically cannot respond & claims victory LOL; I remember I wrote the steps of Radiotube; it was like:

1. Radiotube says something retarded.
2. You respond with some sense & he looks like a moron.
3. Radiotube falls back to his bitch-made, "you're on my nuts" argument.
4. You respond & AGAIN make him look even more retarded.
5. Radiotube claims victory because he's black or some ridiculousness lol.

Knett

• 'G'
« Reply #104 on: September 14, 2010, 02:33:20 PM »
white people FTW on this thread