Author Topic: Why White People (even in 2o1o) Still Don't Get/Know Hip Hop and never will  (Read 9664 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Why White People (even in 2o1o) Still Don't Get/Know Hip Hop and never will
« Reply #105 on: September 14, 2010, 02:38:20 PM »
white people FTW on this thread

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/eFR9xkZm4ck" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/eFR9xkZm4ck</a>

And Radiotube says that Whites want to be Black. ::)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #106 on: September 14, 2010, 03:24:54 PM »
Damn radiotube takin u all 2 court...serve em

they are talking about people like you, tinypants.

Blasphemy

« Reply #107 on: September 14, 2010, 03:44:38 PM »
I can't help but laugh at this entire thread. G-spot finally got something lively goin again.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #108 on: September 14, 2010, 04:48:53 PM »
My bitch n her tiny pants hows all them starvin kids? Fuckin faggot
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Sikotic™

« Reply #109 on: September 14, 2010, 04:56:36 PM »
My bitch n her tiny pants hows all them starvin kids? Fuckin faggot
:grumpy:
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #110 on: September 14, 2010, 05:24:38 PM »
enyca how come ur not a mod anymore?

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #111 on: September 14, 2010, 06:53:36 PM »

first of all there are some ignorant ass white people, but don't say this is OUR culture, when a rapper tries to go rock you don't hear people saying HEEY HE TOOK OUR MUSIC! No they collaborate.. where is the love?

1- White people don't know about the hood and shit.. -> I don't fucking know how it's like where u live, you don't know where I live.. I see music from all over the world as a medium to learn about how the situation is there. But fact of the matter is, that a lot of US rappers out there are only in hip hop for the money. If I am correct (i'm white so PLEASE correct me if i'm wrong) hip hop is about the culture and lifestyle not making money.

2- You keep using the phrases white people this and black people that.. I'm not from the U.S. but come on you are being stereotypical about white people.. if I were to say something about black people you would scream racist. I for one am Dutch, and white, and love the shit out of hiphop.. You should really come to the Netherlands, where people have grown past that seperate bullshit and make tracks together.That wasn't my point, my point is that you say white people don't know about rap music period.

3- Why all the hate? At least the same amount of black people are retarded behind this rap shit, but they get the OK because they're black? hmm.. you're probably gonna say yeah race card blah blah.. I'm sorry but I'm European and racism isn't an issue here anymore..

4- So if I like latin music and go to a forum about it I don't belong there because I'm not latin?

01 - Hip Hop is black, Hip Hop is life.... next

02 - There was no need to read or even respond past that, you don't know what you just said and you said it...  And I look past the words when I read shit, it's when it's obvious and blatant in a disrespectful way is when turns me off.  You can try 2 push the buttons but I don't pay that shit no mind.

03 - It's neither hate or resentment, it's just the truth.  How come YOU/y'all don't want to understand that, why is it such an issue and why do y'all want to be just like us so bad, what's so special, and what makes you think you've walked into the shoes of a Black man from America just because you can not only identify with our culture but "live" it as well?  I might be just one black person but if we were to take some actual statistics (like they really do with some things obviously) then maybe you would feel more comfortable with me putting this out there.  Maybe it's my tone or my straight to tha point way of speaking.  It's just that though, you don't get it and this alone should slap you across tha face with it. 

04 - I get your sarcasm but nobody said you couldn't belong but then it's like don't go tellin a Latin person how to make Latin music.  You can add your opinion RARELY HERE AND THERE but don't go "Waitin' 2 Hate" like people do on here with Dogg Pound/Death Row Related Music (snoop, daz, kurupt, etc...) and whole time your at a WestCoast Forum (atleast that's what the specialty is).  It's stupid as hell and it's the SAME PEOPLE OVER AND OVER AGAIN using the same talkin tha same ol shit every time.  But hey I guess if they stop talkin then it's really a problem.  It's still gay tho.

And last, it's white people like you who I'm talking about that swear up and down on shit and don't even know what the fuck they're talking about in the 1st place.  BLACK PEOPLE INVENTED ROCK N ROLL MUSIC, NOT WHITE PEOPLE.  I wish your people would get that shit straight.  That's exactly what they're trying to do to Hip Hop music.  Take it away from us and make it universal gradually making shit White once it falls into the hand of the Big Dollar.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2010, 06:56:17 PM by 0N3 5o- »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #112 on: September 14, 2010, 08:46:57 PM »
Like I said, Knett, good post, solid input, but the response will always be unreasonably ignorant & idiotic.

& Radiotube, moron, nobody is telling anybody how to make Hip Hop music, we just know the good from the bad. It doesn't take somebody from the hood to tell the difference.

Actually, considering if you actually are from the hood, you're likely one of the very few here & you're also one of the very few who support shitty rap music, so in turn, maybe we shouldn't have Blacks from the hood speak on good & bad Hip Hop; clearly, you cannot tell the difference. :laugh:

Blasphemy

« Reply #113 on: September 14, 2010, 09:11:09 PM »
Like I said, Knett, good post, solid input, but the response will always be unreasonably ignorant & idiotic.

& Radiotube, moron, nobody is telling anybody how to make Hip Hop music, we just know the good from the bad. It doesn't take somebody from the hood to tell the difference.

Actually, considering if you actually are from the hood, you're likely one of the very few here & you're also one of the very few who support shitty rap music, so in turn, maybe we shouldn't have Blacks from the hood speak on good & bad Hip Hop; clearly, you cannot tell the difference. :laugh:

What about a Mexican in the hood???  ;D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #114 on: September 14, 2010, 09:28:29 PM »

"NO, YOU'RE NOT BLACK, YOU DON'T GET IT! WE RUN SHIT MOTHERFUCKAAAAAA!". :laugh:

BiggBoogaBiff

After that...
« Reply #115 on: September 14, 2010, 09:34:42 PM »

"NO, YOU'RE NOT BLACK, YOU DON'T GET IT! WE RUN SHIT MOTHERFUCKAAAAAA!". :laugh:

All i can do is smdh @ white people who still act like they don't wanna get a clue.   :-X

I guess I just lost out 2 an argument with a Hip Hop Freedom Fighter.  boistaawwp... u can blow that shit outchur ass

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #116 on: September 15, 2010, 04:23:51 AM »
Damn radiotube takin u all 2 court...serve em

wtf r u talking about? youve already proven yourself to be a fuckin idiot, so why am i not surprised your backing up another one in this thread... ::)

its funny radiotube said something about the white people in this thread having a chip on our shoulders lol take a read through every one of your racist, hate filled, narrow minded, naive, non educated posts in this thread and think about who really does  ;)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Anunikke

« Reply #117 on: September 15, 2010, 05:02:34 AM »
I can't help but laugh at this entire thread. G-spot finally got something lively goin again.
Radiotube losing his job to an immigrant & the new 2pac leaks just brought our attention to the pathetic people on here.
And as you know, pathetic people fuel the gspot.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #118 on: September 15, 2010, 06:19:16 AM »
Radiotube losing his job to an immigrant & the new 2pac leaks just brought our attention to the pathetic people on here.
And as you know, pathetic people fuel the gspot.

Pac's death date is a blessing to dubcc.

Fraxxx

« Reply #119 on: September 15, 2010, 06:23:31 AM »
I won't even question Radiotube's intelligence cuz I really can't speak on that (I got an impression, though) but he's so fucking ignorant and close-minded that it would be a shame not to fuck with him on topics like this. :D

Radiot, comment on this. Is it true that you know and get Hip Hop and listen to Gucci and Wocka Wocka Flame? How come?

i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.