Author Topic: Why White People (even in 2o1o) Still Don't Get/Know Hip Hop and never will  (Read 9668 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: Why White People (even in 2o1o) Still Don't Get/Know Hip Hop and never will
« Reply #165 on: September 18, 2010, 03:14:07 PM »
That sure is absurd.  Yall have no clue about black people or what its like being black, let alone a black man, and ur tryn to tell me all about us and what we are and what we arent and so on.  Its tha saddest but cutest thing ever how d33p in denial and LaLa Land yall live in.  Its eithr that or tha attempt to belittle me has failed again, and always each time a bigger fail than tha last time.   Like im mentally kickboxin tha shit out u crackers everyday and yall kant even hang.  
The more I look at some of the members here the more I understand where you're coming from.

i know u do.  truth always comes to tha light whether we want to see it or not.  And 4 u recognizing that, I extend my hand to you (no homo).  ima staight and blunt talker (always been, even in Pre-K), i'ma tell it 2 u raw everytime we speak or whatnot.  Lying and seeking 4 attention (online at that) just isn't my forte'.  i know i'm not tha only 1 lookin' at Chamyra butt hurt and bleeding thru tha screen lately, and 4 what, a simple disagreement.  dudes stuck in tha TwilightZone 4real, but I guess since he's so confused about himself and life that automatically makes people like him Ambassadors to Hip Hop, or even Hip Hop Brokers if u will.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 03:18:17 PM by LOUD PACK SMOKE »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #166 on: September 18, 2010, 03:25:25 PM »
That sure is absurd.  Yall have no clue about black people or what its like being black, let alone a black man, and ur tryn to tell me all about us and what we are and what we arent and so on.  Its tha saddest but cutest thing ever how d33p in denial and LaLa Land yall live in.  Its eithr that or tha attempt to belittle me has failed again, and always each time a bigger fail than tha last time.   Like im mentally kickboxin tha shit out u crackers everyday and yall kant even hang.  

LOL. For sanity's sake, just come out and admit that you're well aware of your ridiculiousness & 99.9% of the things of you say is just for shock value & in a joking manner.

take those songs outchur signature already, all 3 of those tracks are wack.  how do u say u have an ear for good music (or me 4 that matter) and u playing bullshit like that (that nobody ever clicks on probably).  r u ever gonna step ur music game up yet or are we at tha wrong spot 4 u 2 be thinkin some shit like that.

but it seems like u haven't DEALT/Met/Networked/Associated (all 4 like shit n ur case) with anybody outside of your momma's cell phone contacts.  i guess having that "city attitude" is something u get when ur old or you were raised up with when (i.e. black people) were poor growing up and only some1 ur momma's know or only 1 of ur cuzzins r the 1 with that type of mentality (in other words it's rare 4 u 2 witness this).  smdh, is this really how u spend urtime online.... trying to find ways to get 2 me and put me out there... smh 4real.  u can have it, i don't want it.  

i should make a thread just to tell a big lie, get myself caught up in it and some more shit, and have us be the main attention on the thread and i'll just let u go on me all day easy.  U would like that wouldnt u, wouldn't that make u feel better.  Your clenching on me bcuz i get notariety and u want some it, well nana nana bullshit boi u ain't bout 2 get shit off me (how when this is online right, too bad u don't see it that way).  

but it feels good knowing i got haters out there far and close, it's just too bad u don't know the feelin.  but how does it feel knowing that I know u know that I know that I have tha privilage to mindfuck you anytime I want, what does it feel like, I've never been a pawn b4, honestly i couldn't tell u and I wanna know.  hey, u'll help me learn somethin in tha process too.  they say u learn something new everyday and so far I haven't so wassup.

2chainz
RT @2chainz: "THE REASON IT IS HARD TO UNDERSTAND PEOPLE LIKE ME BECAUSE THERE ARE NONE TO COMPARE ME TO"<rt myself about 3 hours ago via Twitter

= that's definitely soundin' how u lookin' at me.  do urself a favor and take ur head outta RapWorld 4 a second to fully bask that in all of the way.

I'm 1000% Real and ur 3000% fake, there's just no way you can out talk/out shine me (if that's what your aim is).  u do it 2 urself, not me (well up until tha point of until when I have 2 step in and fry u).
« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 03:48:46 PM by LOUD PACK SMOKE »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #167 on: September 18, 2010, 04:49:51 PM »

LOL. For sanity's sake, just come out and admit that you're well aware of your ridiculiousness & 99.9% of the things of you say is just for shock value & in a joking manner.

take those songs outchur signature already, all 3 of those tracks are wack.  how do u say u have an ear for good music (or me 4 that matter) and u playing bullshit like that (that nobody ever clicks on probably).  r u ever gonna step ur music game up yet or are we at tha wrong spot 4 u 2 be thinkin some shit like that.

but it seems like u haven't DEALT/Met/Networked/Associated (all 4 like shit n ur case) with anybody outside of your momma's cell phone contacts.  i guess having that "city attitude" is something u get when ur old or you were raised up with when (i.e. black people) were poor growing up and only some1 ur momma's know or only 1 of ur cuzzins r the 1 with that type of mentality (in other words it's rare 4 u 2 witness this).  smdh, is this really how u spend urtime online.... trying to find ways to get 2 me and put me out there... smh 4real.  u can have it, i don't want it.  

i should make a thread just to tell a big lie, get myself caught up in it and some more shit, and have us be the main attention on the thread and i'll just let u go on me all day easy.  U would like that wouldnt u, wouldn't that make u feel better.  Your clenching on me bcuz i get notariety and u want some it, well nana nana bullshit boi u ain't bout 2 get shit off me (how when this is online right, too bad u don't see it that way).  

but it feels good knowing i got haters out there far and close, it's just too bad u don't know the feelin.  but how does it feel knowing that I know u know that I know that I have tha privilage to mindfuck you anytime I want, what does it feel like, I've never been a pawn b4, honestly i couldn't tell u and I wanna know.  hey, u'll help me learn somethin in tha process too.  they say u learn something new everyday and so far I haven't so wassup.

2chainz
RT @2chainz: "THE REASON IT IS HARD TO UNDERSTAND PEOPLE LIKE ME BECAUSE THERE ARE NONE TO COMPARE ME TO"<rt myself about 3 hours ago via Twitter

= that's definitely soundin' how u lookin' at me.  do urself a favor and take ur head outta RapWorld 4 a second to fully bask that in all of the way.

I'm 1000% Real and ur 3000% fake, there's just no way you can out talk/out shine me (if that's what your aim is).  u do it 2 urself, not me (well up until tha point of until when I have 2 step in and fry u).

LOL @ you saying music that not many people listen to is bad. This is why you have zero credibility. :laugh:

Just for you though, I will update the songs; it's been a while anyway. ;)

& btw, just because you have absolutely no life & reach as far as you can to make me look bad to compensate for the awful, dull life you live; doesn't mean anything you're saying is close to being true. Just letting you know, because I know once you go off into you're own little alternate reality you start believing that all your rambling is fact lmfao.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #168 on: September 18, 2010, 08:02:33 PM »
^
Ok, message is clear. Put them back in chains and we get some quality music 8) I second that.

Naw... see.. you must understand that 2pac considered himself to be somewhat of a revolutionary, and a lot of the hip-hop of the 80's and 90's was about revolution, from KRS to Dead Prez, to Public Enemy and so on.

So it was the struggle that blacks had endured in the 20th century and the separation from whites and the mainstream which contributed to impact of hip-hop's growth and success.

Yet, now in the 21rst century we have a black president.  You have blacks and whites living more closely with one another, and the internet has connected the whole globe.  Blacks in America are no longer viewed as an oppressed people.  I know for a fact from travelling in West Africa and the Middle East that in many parts of the world black Americans are looked up to, and they wish they could live in such a high standard of living.  Because the images shown in the media (of which rap video's play a big role in) show blacks living a very high standard of living; and in fact on a world scale, they are.

But oppressed or not oppressed, all things being equal, if you look at it on a world and historical perspective, blacks are still always superior in music.  It's just that hip-hop was born as a culture of the oppressed, the voiceless, the dispossessed, a people on the fringe of society.  Conditions have changed greatly in America.  You got thugs and gangsta's sittin on myspace and facebook hollerin at hoes all day, when back in the 80's and 90's people used to be out..social life has changed in America... the culture all over has changed.

« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 08:08:46 PM by Infinite »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #169 on: September 18, 2010, 08:19:03 PM »

i read none of that shit (and wont bcuz u wrote it yesterday and not today) but bcuz I KNOW you're an Older Caucasian Male who has a bias against particular regions and eras in Hip Hop & Rap music.  your opinion means shit, and all of what u wrote means shit.   i don't care if u grew up 2 this shit, ur not me, ur not in even in tha same league as me (of course i'm on a higher level than u r).  why are u a better moderator on some shit like this, bcuz ur older and you've probably brought more records than I have?  ur kiddin' urself if that's how ur gonna cop out.  we've had our words b4 in tha past, but I'm really curious about what u have 2 say after this (even though tha only thing that can change for tha reality of the entire situation at hand is only my respect for u).  just keep it short, i'll probably be too high by then to read alotta shit, ey what my man Birdman say "i'm too high so don't speak much cuz i wont listen" or some shit like that lol... words to live by though

What makes me a better moderator is the fact that I have a better understanding of the history of hip-hop.  So if you want to act like I don't know hip-hop just because I'm white then I will say that you don't know shit because your young and ignorant, and that the music you listen to ain't shit compared to the hip-hop of the 80's and 90's.

But as far as just being a fan or a listener, you know I can't blame you for liking what you like.  I mean, maybe you don't feel right still listening to old school shit, and you want to stay up on whatever new, or you really like the music, and it sounds like you do.  Everyone is different and everyone has different tastes, and that's why I'm a LIbertarian and advocate for the free market because it's goal is to satisfy the needs, wants, likes, of as many people as possible.

So if you like Lil Wayne and Souljah BOy and Gucci, Birdman and all that shit then enjoy.... but don't come up in here with racist shit saying whites don't know anything about hip-hop.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #170 on: September 18, 2010, 08:23:50 PM »
That sure is absurd.  Yall have no clue about black people or what its like being black, let alone a black man, and ur tryn to tell me all about us and what we are and what we arent and so on.  Its tha saddest but cutest thing ever how d33p in denial and LaLa Land yall live in.  Its eithr that or tha attempt to belittle me has failed again, and always each time a bigger fail than tha last time.   Like im mentally kickboxin tha shit out u crackers everyday and yall kant even hang. 

Bro I've traveled and spent months of significant time in West Africa studying the people and the culture and the history, in the upcountry's, in the cities, in the museums, slave islands (Goree in Senegal, James Island (Juffereh Roots Island) in Gambia, Georgetown, etc.).  I've been with the people there I have a frame of reference when I talk about black people that is larger than rap fans that think being black means being ghetto in America and they are trying to prove how ghetto they are or whatever.

Your right about one thing though, I will never know what it's like to be black, that's for sure, obviously... but I can still have a broad perspective on this shit.

Anunikke

« Reply #171 on: September 19, 2010, 01:08:41 AM »
The more I look at some of the members here the more I understand where you're coming from.

i know u do.  truth always comes to tha light whether we want to see it or not.  And 4 u recognizing that, I extend my hand to you (no homo).  ima staight and blunt talker (always been, even in Pre-K), i'ma tell it 2 u raw everytime we speak or whatnot.  Lying and seeking 4 attention (online at that) just isn't my forte'.  i know i'm not tha only 1 lookin' at Chamyra butt hurt and bleeding thru tha screen lately, and 4 what, a simple disagreement.  dudes stuck in tha TwilightZone 4real, but I guess since he's so confused about himself and life that automatically makes people like him Ambassadors to Hip Hop, or even Hip Hop Brokers if u will.
but dude be honest.
You are more a fan of trap then hip-hop.

BiggBoogaBiff

Some knowledge and a half
« Reply #172 on: September 19, 2010, 05:30:59 AM »
01-  ignore her

02-  If you (and i mean anybody) is still using MySpace, Facebook, Twitter, or whatever to meet females then you sir (not you bcuz i dont know) are a clown.  I've done the myspace, aff thing but it was only to check it out really.  I meet people in person like regular people do; clubs, bars, libraries, gas stations, mcdonalds' drive thru's, whatever.  I can't sit back and pass up all tha ass in front of me only to just sit on my ass and trying to get tha ass that isn't in front of my face but rather on a computer screen.  that shit is the most ridiculous trend i've ever heard (and i don't even believe that it's a true fact anyways, them FaceBook niggaz got bread, they got Commercial "Secret" Teams going to board meeting and shit it's been said on tha news b4).  but anyways, no.

03a-  No what makes me a better informer on this game is tha fact that it's MY heritage, i live it, speak it, breathe it every second of everyday (and i'm not using those words to be cute).  But WHAT MATTERS THE MOST is that I know this game inside and out bcuz that's what I'VE done and you knowing more than me is highly unlikely, somebody need to get Alex Trabeck my number foreal .  My race plays a big factor in that, yours pretty much doesn't (up until recently; save the white kids put more money out speeches for that other shit and The Beastie Boys were garbage... Snow >>>> BeastieBoys).  I don't doubt you have a likening to this game but to say your shittin' on most black kids all across America (bcuz I am 21 and I am from the City just for the example) with your knowledge of Hip Hop bcuz you've been around it longer is ass, y'all don't even feel or hear the music the same way we do.  

03b-  For once would people mention any of rappers in The South other than Soulja Boy and Gucci Mane.  The Haters (such as you) are their biggest marketers i swear.  You guys are their BIGGEST CAMPAIGNERS so just shut tha fuck up and buy tha albums already.  If you don't like THOSE particular rappers then fine, but don't mention them everytime.  It's when people say shit like that is what makes them look like they know NOTHING about Hip Hop music and they are truely the stereotypical hip hop haters.  you can't lie when you really put that shit to whatever you call perspective you have.  You hear a country black man rapping and if it literally isn't one of tha Elite OG's then there really isn't any kinda TRUE respect there, it's all yeah but yeah shit comin' out ur mouth.  All I know is when I was growin up HEAVY on whatever trill shit was out (Westcoast mainly, then the Eastcoast, then the south and so on in that order) that everything that came out then wasn't gold.  In fact when you truely put it in perspective you were still a kid when the "golden era" was in and you liked Whatever was coming out and it didn't really matter who was doing it, it was all fresh bcuz it just was.  that's the same way every kid from every generation has from anywhere.  nobody grows outta tha shit they loved growing up as a kid that makes them feel alive, all tha bullshit from back then was 10x shittier than tha worst shit that comes out today.  And anyways, who says EVERYBODY doesn't like music that came out before they born or wasn't really hip on as a toddler.  I still bang out Teena Marie tapes, George Clinton tracks, and a whole lotta other tapes from the 60's on up.  Who doesn't is the real question.  Someone could like a song and don't even know who it's by, there's countless Oldies I haven't been able to trace and tons of other new music from anywhere that I haven't heard past the DirecTV XM moments.  Same thing, who doesn't?  it's just stupid ass propaganda.

04-  good 4 u, you traveled.  You're still White and you were a foreigner, you didn't belong to any of those people lol.  i was pretty much raised in VA but i've been living in Maryland so long now I forgot pretty much all about tha old way.  But I'm still VA though, I got all my basic lifelong mannerisms from there that can't be changed, only thing now is I talk with a little more Maryland swagger and whenever I leave Maryland and come back home, I feel excited bcuz I'm back at home, no matter what the bullshit is.  I love MD.  Anyways, point being dog, and i've been real nice this whole time (it could be the weed i'm hittn rite now too) but White Boy your still not Black so if you visit another part of the world to "study" people doesn't mean you'll end up like them lol, you'll just learn their ways and adapt to it while your there which is easy if you've ever had to work for somethin' in your life u ain't never had (and 4 tha record i grew up pretty ok actually, i just love to start shit and make money, that's just who i am.  i'm tha most chill nigga in tha spot and I talk the least but whenever I make my move it's powerful and I don't even have to try, there's no pressure with me, i've seen it all, done it all, heard it all b4 over and over again and right now and some other time soon times athousand i'ma hear it again too.)  

Anyways, I hear you, I do, but stop trying to deflect and minimalize the point at hand.  I'm black, your white, we bang drums and instuments, y'all bang bonjos and sound effects.  We created Hip Hop and make the Hip Hop not bcuz it's music but bcuz it's our heritage.  Y'all didn't create it and y'all just follow along with whatever.  Alotta those White Teenagers who buy the music have 2 Parents who have stable jobs and can afford to give them money 4 that shit every day and as you know (atleast that's what i'm gonna say) Black children are a whole other box of gold (*can of worms synonym*).  So if niggas ain't do what we do then it may be a different story, but at tha same time we makin money from sellin them Bootlegs so at the end of the day you're spendin money on it and we're makin it.   It's okay, y'all don't have to be ashamed bcuz you're White kids and you wanna be down, we understand, niggaz is human too, that's why we live the lives we live (get it).  But don't be one of those White Fools who have this Artificial Pride about himself to the point where it clouds your judgement.  This is US, not Y'all.  You gotta blow on the grits first b4 u eat em (respect the food)

indeed
« Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 05:43:34 AM by LOUD PACK SMOKE »

Knett

• 'G'
« Reply #173 on: September 19, 2010, 06:34:29 AM »
i think you're exactly what's wrong with hiphop nowadays  loudpacksmoke, because:

1 you think that shouting on every post (song) that you're better than others and the rest ain't shit.. that sound like 80% of "popular" rappers.
2 you think that people should only rap what they see, and that is real.
   This is exactly why every rapperīs song is first about the struggle, and the second album is only about getting money and fucking bitches.

Thatīs whatīs wrong with hiphop.
Where is the conscious rap?
Where is the storytelling?
Where is the poetry?

Oh right, that's been called underground for a decade now, meanwhile the stereotypical hiphop is getting popular.
The most successfull rapper who still uses poetry etc. is Kanye West (listen to the GOOD music).

To end this post, I refer to the first line of my 2nd point: that rappers only talk about what they see.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU</a>

BiggBoogaBiff

Yeah, you really don't know about too many other rappers do u or even listen.
« Reply #174 on: September 19, 2010, 06:46:16 PM »
i think you're exactly what's wrong with hiphop nowadays  loudpacksmoke, because:

1 you think that shouting on every post (song) that you're better than others and the rest ain't shit.. that sound like 80% of "popular" rappers.
2 you think that people should only rap what they see, and that is real.
   This is exactly why every rapperīs song is first about the struggle, and the second album is only about getting money and fucking bitches.

Thatīs whatīs wrong with hiphop.
Where is the conscious rap?
Where is the storytelling?
Where is the poetry?

Oh right, that's been called underground for a decade now, meanwhile the stereotypical hiphop is getting popular.
The most successfull rapper who still uses poetry etc. is Kanye West (listen to the GOOD music).

To end this post, I refer to the first line of my 2nd point: that rappers only talk about what they see.

That's actually about as conscience of a song you can get.  They talkin about tha imagination.  Just last night I was watching "World's Biggest Boats/Boat Houses" and I'm a philanthropist in the mind so I always think about what I would do with money, I love money I can't help to think about it, what's wrong with that, honestly?  

And I am better than you, so why are you catching feelings about it, deal with it like a real man is supposed to and just move past it.  What's wrong with being less of a person than I am, nothin so chill tha fuck out.  And I don't know what rappers you listen to but you must obviously not know about too many lol.  Not from yesterday or today.  

I'm actually kinda feelin' "I'm On A Boat".  Not bcuz it's supposed to be some God Smacked You In The Back Of The Head Music Shit but bcuz I'm high right now and it sounds good 4 now (i got 3 different kinds of weed in the blunt; loud pack, homegirls stash, and tha other connect stash).  It's a corny record sure but hey why not?  If it puts a smile on your face or in a better mood then that's the most conscience thing of all.  If I like a song rappin about nothing but diamonds, cars, women, weed and it sounds good then they put in a conscience effort to make it sound okay.  See it's all Art, it's just White people and Jews like y'all who can't see the difference.

Alot of y'all put too much thought into the propaganda and have your heads shoved up everybody else's ass for so long you forget what YOU were supposed to be doing.  Do u even write lil' poems or rhymes yourself, do u even freestyle serious even if it's not serious.  Even if you did you still wouldn't be apart of us, you'd just be a white boy tryna Rap.  There's just something inside Black People's spirit (each and every one of us) that have that thing.  Noone else has it, not Mexicans, Asians, etc.  Nobody.  You can't be apart of it.  It's just like how the Italians have the Mafia, White boy you can do Gangsta shit yourself but that don't make you apart of the Mob.  Listen.  It's just like the Crips.  Anybody can wear a bandanna anywhere but if you ain't from the Neighborhoods and Lands where they originated at then you ain't no REAL Crip.  I don't care how some other Crips feel about it bcuz what I said is true.  Niggaz up Baltimore bangin' kinda hard but them niggaz (i ain't gonna say Ain't) but them niggaz ain't Crip, they just some True Rag Soldier Ass Niggaz.  And that goes for anywhere else and all of the other Gangs too.  But even those other Gangs are still just tryna be like The Crips, they just wear different colors and some have different color people.  But it's all still the Crip way.  

And White people all across the world, just bcuz you can't beat us doesn't mean u can join us.  But we can all be peaceful.  I want to kinda take y'all deeper into the mind and soul but y'all are starting to bring out the good shit.  i'ma finish smokin' this tree.

« Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 06:48:49 PM by LOUD PACK SMOKE »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #175 on: September 19, 2010, 06:51:12 PM »
^Like I said earlier, Mr. "I'm all about money", Eminem joined you & beat you.

Even if you say "he's wack", he's still currently selling more than any Black artist in the game & since like you said "it's all about the money", I guess chalk Eminem up as a victory lol.

Btw, before you jump to it, this isn't "me following you", this is me having a conversation with you about this topic.

Knett

• 'G'
« Reply #176 on: September 20, 2010, 07:03:11 AM »
is it me or did this guy really misinterpret my last post???

by the way, when you typed "I am better than you" etcetera.. that made me facepalm with both hands.. you should really stfu gtfo and die, because that was the lowest shit I've ever heard. You can't discuss shit when you're high... I think you're mixing reality with your imagination, people on weed commonly do that.

I've smoked weed for 6 years straight (I'm 20 now) and I've recently called it quits. Shit fucks with your head, and apparently it has fucked your brain up big time.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU</a>

Anunikke

« Reply #177 on: September 20, 2010, 07:04:34 AM »
Fake ass ethugs just don't understand radiotube.

Knett

• 'G'
« Reply #178 on: September 20, 2010, 08:17:25 AM »
i take offense.. i'm a REAL e-thug!! no jk i'm not even posing.. I'm white, from a suburb and fucking proud!

Fraxxx

« Reply #179 on: September 20, 2010, 09:45:28 AM »
"I'm a philantropist... AND I'M BETTER THAN YOU!!!" Hahahahahahahahaha! OMG this is so retarted! I never seen such a humble person IN MY LIFE! All we can do is bow down to his greatness. ;D ;D ;D
i donīt need any medicate shit im 100 normal.