Author Topic: Why White People (even in 2o1o) Still Don't Get/Know Hip Hop and never will  (Read 9684 times)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Why White People (even in 2o1o) Still Don't Get/Know Hip Hop and never will
« Reply #180 on: September 21, 2010, 05:33:27 AM »
I posted it on here so u bitches could learn something. 

u really think anyone here learns anything from what u post? lmao come on now
Haha, this.

Plus, he should learn some decent English, I've BEEN saying this for a long time now.

kemizt

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #181 on: September 21, 2010, 09:10:12 AM »
I speak African American and dont act like I dont be gettin yall hip, u gettn hip to tha thread and Im gettn u hip rite now.

Anunikke

« Reply #182 on: September 21, 2010, 09:16:03 AM »
Radiotube is exposing allot of wiggers here.

Blasphemy

« Reply #183 on: September 21, 2010, 10:00:45 AM »
So some Euro deletes the Orit thread, but not a Troll Thread.Even if the Topic is Legitimate, the speaker on the subject has failed to articulate a argument beyond repetitive fallacious logic, malicious wording and totally twisting up other peoples words. How it's managed this many pages is amazing. Also

Exposing who??? no one aside from someone who came out on his own has been exposed. :/

Anunikke

« Reply #184 on: September 21, 2010, 10:06:28 AM »

Exposing who??? no one aside from someone who came out on his own has been exposed. :/
just trolling.

Blasphemy

« Reply #185 on: September 21, 2010, 10:23:58 AM »

just trolling.

lol this entire thread is a Troll in Disguise, and a good one at that. I mean it's perfect, u choose a Legitimate topic, then make post that sound like they have a legitimate point, but are filled with just the right amount of shit to piss off people. I mean if anything he deserves a gold fucking star. Either way good 2 see something in the G-spot.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #186 on: September 21, 2010, 12:01:50 PM »
lol i articulated my point very well, u were just hurt by the truth.  see, it's the unadulterated truth that people can't speak on in public.  it's the under lying fact that never got told in the first place, which is/ is really why Hip Hop started to go down the route it took in the 90's and early 00's.  sure it's nearly perfect business but this whole game was designed for a nigga to be in charge of it all (not white people, not saying that we should'nt have been partners of course i ain't sayin' all that).  If we start seeing a buncha Justin Beiber's after this 1 start to pop up here and there for now on u can blame that on the white people not the Rappers for workin' with him, that's like a smack in the face and y'all don't even understand (i DEFINITELY get it though, but as long as it's once and not an album i don't care).  and this thread isn't trolling, there's just alotta dumbasses out there who need to get they shit smacked in.  white people just need to learn how to be themselves and not try 2 adapt a black person's point of view, i don't even care if you're from the way (alotta them white boys cool though).  
« Last Edit: September 21, 2010, 12:03:53 PM by LOUD PACK SMOKE »

Knett

• 'G'
« Reply #187 on: September 21, 2010, 12:17:00 PM »
who says black people don't wanna be white

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/kKSxlJPmz40?" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/kKSxlJPmz40?</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU</a>

Blasphemy

« Reply #188 on: September 21, 2010, 04:21:24 PM »
lol i articulated my point very well, u were just hurt by the truth.  see, it's the unadulterated truth that people can't speak on in public.  it's the under lying fact that never got told in the first place, which is/ is really why Hip Hop started to go down the route it took in the 90's and early 00's.  sure it's nearly perfect business but this whole game was designed for a nigga to be in charge of it all (not white people, not saying that we should'nt have been partners of course i ain't sayin' all that).  If we start seeing a buncha Justin Beiber's after this 1 start to pop up here and there for now on u can blame that on the white people not the Rappers for workin' with him, that's like a smack in the face and y'all don't even understand (i DEFINITELY get it though, but as long as it's once and not an album i don't care).  and this thread isn't trolling, there's just alotta dumbasses out there who need to get they shit smacked in.  white people just need to learn how to be themselves and not try 2 adapt a black person's point of view, i don't even care if you're from the way (alotta them white boys cool though).  

I can't be hurt by the Truth if it doesn't apply to me. I'm fucking Mexican and I have no reason to try and be Black nor White. Hell I've even agreed with you on parts of the subject (The Idea that white can't know black and black can't know white and people need 2 stop biting everything). The only problem is you are not articulated at all.

Anyways, on ur Subject the Black Artist are whoring themselves out to White Pop Artist to increase sells. The ironic part is that despite this bite on the mainstreams dick, they aren't not only declining in sells, but in critical acclaim and respect amongst rap listeners.

lol If you want to blame anyone blame the black Artist for wanting to subject there music to the AIDS known as Justin Beiber or the HIV that is Soulja Boy. Pop Artist rarely give a shit about Hip-Hop because despite it being at it's most mainstream point, in the bigger musical industry it's still considered small time. Plat sells in Rap means something because every other Genre goes Plat like nothing. A course do to the decline in quality of acts in recent times, sells are not account for anything now. 

I guess I'm done with this Thread.call my post crap if u want, Say i'm hiding, in the end I'll never read it. all I'm saying is u got a point, but it's blurred with fallacious logic.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #189 on: September 21, 2010, 04:26:07 PM »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #190 on: September 21, 2010, 08:14:33 PM »
son why u took it so serious bcuz u couldn't comprehend the logic ain't my fault.  i agree with you though.  now you're startin' 2 talk about a whole buncha other shit.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #191 on: September 23, 2010, 12:25:51 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/kKSxlJPmz40?" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/kKSxlJPmz40?</a>

thats very true,

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #192 on: September 23, 2010, 01:49:31 PM »

You joke about Carlton, but all these rappers want to be entrepreneurs.

It's funny to think rappers claim to "keep it real", but the second they realize nobody will ever take them seriously wearing big ass gold chains & baggy ass clothes, they all jump to suits & rock Blackberry's like they need it for "business" or something. :laugh:

"Keeping it real"...pshhh.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #193 on: October 01, 2011, 05:01:16 PM »

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #194 on: October 01, 2011, 05:18:20 PM »
Sooooo

You dont like what youve generalized as "white peoples hip hop opinions/tastes" therefore white people dont get hip hop

Sounds like youre doing what you accuse white people of doing.  I do get the point u made of people acting like certain rappers who are trap rap automatically cant be good rappers.  That shits annoying and not exclusive to white people by the way.

Classic racist thread.  Its great to know the race card is alive and well in the 00s and 10s.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup