Author Topic: Why White People (even in 2o1o) Still Don't Get/Know Hip Hop and never will  (Read 9811 times)

Remedy360

thats my dude lol i have all his mixtapes and they all jam ppl was sleepin on them

He posted some good links, but the fake tracklists were a bit much.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
no not that shit. he posted mixtapes under a wierd name and they were just bundles of random tracks he was listening to and wanted you  to hear also lol with a lil ms paint cover...shit was cute.

he put me up on alot of artists and made me go back and listen to artists i hadnt heard in years like 3-2 and playa fly on them tapes

Sccit

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

Wow this thread was a lil trip down memory lane. Forgot about so many of these cats posting on here. It's funny too how I tried to read thru radio tubes posts but then ultimately could only make it 2 sentences before scrolling down skipping the rest.

Just like I used to do back in the day 8)

Remedy360

no not that shit. he posted mixtapes under a wierd name and they were just bundles of random tracks he was listening to and wanted you  to hear also lol with a lil ms paint cover...shit was cute.

he put me up on alot of artists and made me go back and listen to artists i hadnt heard in years like 3-2 and playa fly on them tapes

Yeah I know, I'm just saying the fake tracklists also needed to be taken into account.

Sccit

Wow this thread was a lil trip down memory lane. Forgot about so many of these cats posting on here. It's funny too how I tried to read thru radio tubes posts but then ultimately could only make it 2 sentences before scrolling down skipping the rest.

it's a shame how we have a good 10-15 posters posting regularly over at the coli, including radiotube.......if they just stuck around wit the origins, we'd still be doin pretty well out here.

but like u said over there, im the one who told yall bout it :snoopfacepalm:

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

it's a shame how we have a good 10-15 posters posting regularly over at the coli, including radiotube.......if they just stuck around wit the origins, we'd still be doin pretty well out here.

Well the thing is, there's not much new stuff musically that I check for, even on the Coli I post more in the non music sections. I'd do more here but there's just not that many people getting things popping here. Troll squad (while entertaining) ran off a lot of members and kinda killed this place.

Sccit

Well the thing is, there's not much new stuff musically that I check for, even on the Coli I post more in the non music sections. I'd do more here but there's just not that many people getting things popping here. Troll squad (while entertaining) ran off a lot of members and kinda killed this place.

Yes but that's up to us