Author Topic: So a tape of 9 early Death Row demos leaked recently and none of ya'll noticed?  (Read 3592 times)

Scrappy Doo

Is that L.V. on Niggaz Dont Give A Fuck (Version 1) ?

k1000

This is a real gem.

unexpected treat.

acgrundy

damn G Thang Jam is dope as fuck!  is that Nate dogg on there?

and yeah this version of Poor Young Dave is much better than the WA version.

Will_B

Fucc me!!!! Crazy mad props for the drop. Downloading as I type!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RoscoeOutlaw

thanx for the info! niggas dont give a fuck remix 1 is tha shit!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: September 06, 2010, 12:26:10 PM by RoscoeOutlaw »

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
thanks a lot!
nice to see that there's a better quality version of Niggaz don't give a fuck remix

woof

goddammm!!!!!! Thanks a LOT for posting this!!!!!
Moms Are Crying is the shit  8)

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Props, i didnt even notice this shit!

Im lovin the Remix to "Niggaz Dont Give A Fuck" (its uncensored too).... maybe this version was a cut for the Chronic or something, it seems like it would fit

I also liked the outro on "Whats My Name"! "Moms Are Crying" is cool too, i dont think W/A fucked with "Poor Young Dave". The intro sounds like the begining of a movie.

D-TalkX

I can't DL this for some reason...can anyone rapidshare it???
This looks unreallll

kuruptDPG

niigaz dont give remix is so so so dope, better than the og in my opinion, so glad it leaked better quality, anyone prefer this over the og? did dre produce this or a eastcoast producer?

g thang jam was a bit random lol

Digital Pimpin'

Never heard that remix for Niggaz Dont Give A Fuck...uses two Bobby Womack tracks sampled by 50 and King T.

Young Dan Iza

damn man amazing find, this guy as a real nice blog too, but i just thought he was all east coast.  thank you so much for sharing, best labor day ive had ina while! man i forgot the one guys name that does the remastering on here but he needs to maybe do a lil work to these

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Dope!

The really cool thing is you kinda know a bit more about how they must have been put stuff together and shit by listening...
Doggystyle and the Chronic are albums where I'd love to hear exactly how everything was made

Also, that guitar solo on the G Thang track is ill... shame Dre doesn't do stuff like that anymore, like a random dope-ass guitar solo on a Hip-Hop track

SoCo

• 'G'
can anyone make this a .zip folder please?

Al Bundy

can anyone make this a .zip folder please?

you can install winrar