Author Topic: So a tape of 9 early Death Row demos leaked recently and none of ya'll noticed?  (Read 3598 times)

Shade Sheist™

• PYO Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.ShadeSheist.net
Coma.. I heard that record once on a swapmeet tape.. I remembered that female intro off-top..
but since it wasnt my tape I only got to hear it on that occasion..
I never imagined that material off underground bootleg tapes would ever resurface like this.  8)

Scrappy.. I was on two weeks ago, producing a new record live with C Infamous.. just not as much.

..and nobody is trippin on the fools that are clearly here for entertainment purposes..
they haven't stopped me from comin back for as long as DUBCC has been around, suckaz..  ;D
New Album "BLACKOPS" Coming Soon
-------------------------------------------
Official Site: www.ShadeSheist.net
Music: www.GFUNKISFOREVER.net
Twitter: www.twitter.com/shade_sheist
Facebook: www.facebook.com/shadesheistfan
YouTube: www.youtube.com/ishadesheist

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
dope shit, thanks for sharing

and I'm not surprised TROY were the ones to drop this first, those guys have mad connections when it comes to really rare stuff.Off the top of my head, regarding Dre, there is a guy who posted in one of the blog posts that claimed (and IMO he was not full of shit) that he was present at the recording sessions for 2001 and has loads of CDs that he recorded during the sessions...imagine the dope shit that has remained unheard that he's sitting on

they also know a guy who has Last Emperor's aftermath demo tape but as far as I could gather he's not the type to share it
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

kuruptDPG

dope shit, thanks for sharing

and I'm not surprised TROY were the ones to drop this first, those guys have mad connections when it comes to really rare stuff.Off the top of my head, regarding Dre, there is a guy who posted in one of the blog posts that claimed (and IMO he was not full of shit) that he was present at the recording sessions for 2001 and has loads of CDs that he recorded during the sessions...imagine the dope shit that has remained unheard that he's sitting on

they also know a guy who has Last Emperor's aftermath demo tape but as far as I could gather he's not the type to share it

lets hope they put it out lol

acgrundy

damn G Thang Jam is dope as fuck!  is that Nate dogg on there?

Damn! Sexual fu*kin Harrassment!!!  :o
I thought I would never hear this record again!!  :o

and that's not Nate singin in the background.. that's DRE!  8)

that is dre singing "Sexual Harassment"?  Right at the 1:09/1:10 mark...that sure doesn't sound like dre to me

Man, it totally sounds like Nate

Regardless, it is a hot ass song

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
That last emperor
« Reply #64 on: September 10, 2010, 02:40:20 PM »
Hopefully will leak...anyone have any info on it?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

i know the history of these leaked trax.

Snoop leaked these songs. he passed around a couple of bootleg-tapes with "Doggystyle"-sessions, to some friends in Long Beach when he was young, and he got himself into some trouble because of it. Dre and Suge got mad. snoop confirmed this in an interview wit Whoo Kid a year ago...

the tracks ended up in a few moms-n-pops, and that is definitely the source..
 now, 18 years later. here you have the songs.. a guy basically had that bootleg-tape with the DR-songs, and he sold it to that dealer..

Will_B

Got a link for that interview mate? Sounds interesting :)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

ima see if i can find that there for u.. lemme check my shit. it's on audio i think...

Will_B

Props dude appreciate that.

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
Check it out right here:

http://philaflava.blogspot.com/2010/08/death-row-demos-rough-mixes.html

This is a real gem. Here's the tracklist, and an explanation of what I think each song is:

1. Puffin On Blunts - Has a different intro by Dr. Dre, and no outro.

2. What's My Name - Seems like an alternate/demo version. Beat is different in some ways. Lyrics seem the same for the most part. The beat is different from both the LP version and remix version, and is sick in its own right. This version has a really cool instrumental ride out with plenty of talk-box work.

3. Gin & Juice - This seems to be the demo version of Gin & Juice. No belching on the intro. Lyrics and beat are the same BUT this version has an ill 90 second instrumental ride out with some cool switch-ups in the beat.

4. Doggystyle - this is the same version of Doggystyle that we've all heard. I get the feeling that the only version of the track ever recorded was this demo-sounding version?

5. Mom's Are Crying - Alternate version of Nigga Named Dave. Has long horror-sounding intro, then Nigga Named Dave comes in - but its the version of the song with no baseline. The version that was floating around the internet in low quality for years. Poor Young Dave, the song wideawake released has a SICK baseline that is mixed way to loud. Almost makes me think that WA threw that baseline in their? This version with no baseline has a spooky minimalism to it and sounds cool, makes me think WA threw that dope baseline on there... but maybe this is the demo version.

6. What's My Name 2 - Another demo/alternate version of What's My Name. Again, different from the LP version, and very cool in its own right.

7. G Thang Jam - female remix for Ain't Nothin But a G Thang. I cannot tell who the female singer is, but Dr. Dre talks dirty to her in the middle of the track. The lyrics are strange in places. Why does she keep singing 'Sexual Harrassment' on the chorus?? But anyway - the beat is a really cool remix of the classic G Thang beat we all love.

8. Niggaz Don't Give A Fuck 1 - this is the remix we all have heard, but its clearer than the one I had before, and has an outro by Dr. Dre

9. Niggaz Don't Give a Fuck 2 - this is the version that was on the Poetic Justice Soundtrack.

So yea, awesome stuff. Major props to the T.R.O.Y. Blog for leaking this.

Props !  8)

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
Looks like the Blog is gone   :(

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

woods

• Muthafuckin' OG
Could someone re up this please cos the blog is down  :'(

Shade Sheist™

• PYO Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.ShadeSheist.net

that is dre singing "Sexual Harassment"?  Right at the 1:09/1:10 mark...that sure doesn't sound like dre to me

Man, it totally sounds like Nate

Regardless, it is a hot ass song

It's Dre, fasho.. solid confirmation made.  8)
New Album "BLACKOPS" Coming Soon
-------------------------------------------
Official Site: www.ShadeSheist.net
Music: www.GFUNKISFOREVER.net
Twitter: www.twitter.com/shade_sheist
Facebook: www.facebook.com/shadesheistfan
YouTube: www.youtube.com/ishadesheist

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Could someone re up this please cos the blog is down  :'(

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM