Author Topic: Wyclef Jean Disses Sean Penn, Pras  (Read 308 times)

Elano

Wyclef Jean Disses Sean Penn, Pras
« on: September 06, 2010, 11:16:28 PM »
When Wyclef Jean announced that he would be runnning for the presidential postition in Haiti, neither actor Sean Penn nor  fellow ex-Fugee Pras reacted warmly to the news.

Durin Hot 97's On The Reggae Tip concert, Wyclef took the opportunity to respond by switiching up the lyrics to his 2004 song, "President."

"I got a message for Sean Penn / Maybe he ain't see me in Haiti because he was too busy sniffing cocaine," sang Jean to applause. "I got a message for Praswell, even though you don't want to support me / I got love for you, even though you only kicked 8 bars in the Fugees."

Sikotic™

Re: Wyclef Jean Disses Sean Penn, Pras
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2010, 01:42:58 AM »
Somebody is bitter because nobody wants his unqualified ass to run a country that is in a state of chaos.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2010, 01:59:41 AM »
Somebody is bitter because nobody wants his unqualified ass to run a country that is in a state of chaos.
Oh please..and (Arnold the Terminator)is qualified to run CALIFORNIA?..why not run for your country..he will do way better than what any white political party has done for Haiti..

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2010, 03:12:51 AM »
Oh please..and (Arnold the Terminator)is qualified to run CALIFORNIA?..why not run for your country..he will do way better than what any white political party has done for Haiti..
Please tell me where the fuck I said Arnold Schwarzenegger is qualified to be the governor of California? I didn't vote for his ass. I don't know where you live, but if you're out here in California, you know his ass shoulda been impeached just like Gray Davis. So basically, you proved my point by even mentioning Arnold since he has failed miserably as Governor.

And Wyclef shouldn't run Haiti. Even Haitians like Wyclef's own cousin Pras agrees. You think he wants to embarrass his cousin if he didn't feel what he was doing was wrong? Besides, he doesn't even qualify for the election, which he knew from the jump, but thought he was able to bypass the laws Haiti established for electorial candidates due to their weakened state.  Not to mention the handling of all the donation money he raised being used in shady was that weren't made clear.

I could go on and on about this. Wyclef Jean needs to stick to helping his homeland out by raising money for them and actually giving it to them, not going into politics.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2010, 06:40:58 AM »
Gray davis did nowhere near as much damage as this current fuck face...also real talk weedhead
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Muhfukka

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2010, 12:33:18 PM »
Gray davis did nowhere near as much damage as this current fuck face...also real talk weedhead
listen to thiis guy, hes an expert

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2010, 12:57:47 PM »
The most fucked up thing about the Gray Davis situation was that the crisis that he was blamed for was caused by Arnold's buddies at Enron. 

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2010, 03:26:49 PM »
The most fucked up thing about the Gray Davis situation was that the crisis that he was blamed for was caused by Arnold's buddies at Enron. 
Yup. The bullshit runs deep. Now he's on his way out and Meg Whitman is in. Not because she knows what the fuck she is doing. Only because she can fund her own campaign and practically buy her own governor seat since nobody else can compete with her financially.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2010, 03:35:42 PM »
Yup. The bullshit runs deep. Now he's on his way out and Meg Whitman is in. Not because she knows what the fuck she is doing. Only because she can fund her own campaign and practically buy her own governor seat since nobody else can compete with her financially.

that's networth,and these business muthafuccas succ,they try to run everything like it's a fucc'n business and shit don't work that way, i ain't mad at clef for wanting to run but i wouldn't vote for his ass, and i don't know to me he only wants it to brag about it in a fucc'n song, jayz own part of a team i run a country, get the fucc outta here with that yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2010, 03:49:57 PM »
Wyclef the same person who pocketed 100k in charity concert he set up

he can suck a dick
« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 04:52:37 PM by Detox Iz Not Active »
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2010, 03:56:44 PM »
and how many craccers do that shit all the time? but when a brother do it gets pointed out yeah ok hahaha yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2010, 04:43:24 PM »

Fucking depressing ass shit, she's a fucking joke

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2010, 04:52:14 PM »
and how many craccers do that shit all the time? but when a brother do it gets pointed out yeah ok hahaha yell

not saying it's ok when crakkas do that shit either, but this stupid doesn't need to be making a mockery of his country by running for pres when he know damn well he's a snake ass clown who pockets charity money
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....