Author Topic: So this is what 50 Cent has come to?  (Read 953 times)

Blood$

So this is what 50 Cent has come to?
« on: September 07, 2010, 09:25:11 AM »
http://allhiphop.com/stories/news/archive/2010/09/06/22369651.aspx

I haven't seen him in any other news that isn't directly related to Twitter... his attention whore antics have reached a new low  ::)

and btw I copped BISD

Digital Pimpin'

Re: So this is what 50 Cent has come to?
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2010, 10:14:30 AM »
Fuck it, 50 comes out with pure comedy.

Blood$

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2010, 10:18:47 AM »
Fuck it, 50 comes out with pure comedy.

yeah don't get me wrong this shit is funny but at the same time.... "damn homie, in '03-'05 you was the man, homie..."

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2010, 03:55:30 PM »
50 should get his own radio show and get the my necc my bacc lady on it,and star and bucc and they would kill as a morning show, fucc music shit is trendy if the mainstream scream they like it all the sheeple follow, i say just make music cause you like doing it,but get that radio show pop'n and start making that rush and stern chipper jones yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2010, 06:04:03 PM »
I think he's taking time to craft music again based on the record sales of BISD.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2010, 06:41:37 PM »
I think he's taking time to craft music again based on the record sales of BISD.

best thing 50 been on is jump on Cee-lo's dick on that "fuck you" joint

dude is a joke now, doesn't matter how hot he think he is, he played himself out
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2010, 06:46:38 PM »
50 did play himself out but damn his tweets are funny lol

best thing dude could do was disappear for 2 years then come back
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

Blood$

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2010, 09:26:46 PM »
50 should get his own radio show and get the my necc my bacc lady on it,and star and bucc and they would kill as a morning show, fucc music shit is trendy if the mainstream scream they like it all the sheeple follow, i say just make music cause you like doing it,but get that radio show pop'n and start making that rush and stern chipper jones yell

networth

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2010, 01:03:15 AM »
lol

+1 for sheeple
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2010, 01:29:46 AM »
50 Cent as the new Russ Par would be the shit.  I dont see how dude has fallen off or is wack now, him and Snoop are pretty much tha standards/poster children now of where u wana end up as a Rapper if this music thing is really n ur soul, its not like they didnt have tha option of retiring from Hip Hop at age 30.  Imo 50 is doing just fine, he`s making and made tha rite moves.  Maybe if yall didnt live under a rock all of ur life shit wouldnt always seem so dumb.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2010, 02:56:06 AM »
Just like his music, his tweets are also forced and purely for shock value. I mean announcing on thisis50.com that he'll return this and that day at the exact hour... Nothing seems natural with him anymore.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2010, 03:17:57 AM »
Just like his music, his tweets are also forced and purely for shock value. I mean announcing on thisis50.com that he'll return this and that day at the exact hour... Nothing seems natural with him anymore.

what's shock value?  something that boring people can't comprehend all of the way in it's true context.  that gets me.  just tha other day I was reading about Marilyn Manson still being some "shock rocker" and I'm lookin' like, dude is just really creative and passionate about what he does and how he does it, he doesn't do it to shock people, it's just who he is, same with 50.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2010, 09:16:47 AM »

what's shock value?  something that boring people can't comprehend all of the way in it's true context.  that gets me.  just tha other day I was reading about Marilyn Manson still being some "shock rocker" and I'm lookin' like, dude is just really creative and passionate about what he does and how he does it, he doesn't do it to shock people, it's just who he is, same with 50.

Nothing about 50 has ever shocked me. He came out in early 2000 and managed to convince all the kids who missed the 90s gangsta rap era that he was some badass. He released one great album and ever since then all he's done is release hit or miss generic music, and instigate mostly uninteresting beef. If he had shock value then people would be shocked, not laughing at him.

Lol @ creative and passionate. Go back and listen to his albums, then think about your word choice.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2010, 09:31:29 AM »

Nothing about 50 has ever shocked me. He came out in early 2000 and managed to convince all the kids who missed the 90s gangsta rap era that he was some badass. He released one great album and ever since then all he's done is release hit or miss generic music, and instigate mostly uninteresting beef. If he had shock value then people would be shocked, not laughing at him.

Lol @ creative and passionate. Go back and listen to his albums, then think about your word choice.

WTF!! @ 50 releasing mediocre hit or miss songs and albums/mixtapes since then, I guess you just never listened to tha music like u should (just vibing and not lookin' 4 a reason 2 come to DubCC to talk about the negatives about it).  And yes, creative and passionate is just who they are, shocking people who get shocked easily are just scary people in the 1st place and probably get creeped out when they see bugs get close to them (like miskeetoz n shit). 

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2010, 11:00:19 AM »
http://www.sohh.com/2010/09/50_cent_explains_newfound_twitter_obsess.html

this is y PEOPLE (not just niggaz) RESPECT 50, bcuz it's obvious that he's real.  son didn't need 2 explain himself (to me atleast) bcuz I already get it and truthfully it has nothing 2 do with his status as a Celebrity.  "Shock Value", no, y'all are just lame and don't understand, even when it's right there in front of you and you are READING it straight "from the horses mouth".