Author Topic: Cerveza Barrilito (Mexican Lager)  (Read 78 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Cerveza Barrilito (Mexican Lager)
« on: September 07, 2010, 10:26:28 AM »
If you can find these anywhere in the U.S. and you're a fan of Pacifico, Modelo, or most light beers....go for this.  It's a pretty good beer for what it is, a cheap beer that you can drink all night with.  And please, don't come around here saying oh those are pussy beers and then recommend something like the stereotypical Guiness, Blue Moon, or Sam Adams brand that everybody knows are better beers.  Recommend me something that isn't that popular to see if I can find it around here or if I find myself at a bar and be lucky enough to see it on tap I'll most likely try to get it. 

And a little warning with Barrilitos, if they try to fuck you over with the price on this don't go for it.  It literally goes for $4 bucks for the 6pk in Mexico, which is cheaper than basically most Mexican beers that are imported.  
« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 10:27:59 AM by Javier »

Sikotic™

Re: Cerveza Barrilito (Mexican Lager)
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2010, 03:09:58 PM »
Where's a good place to possibly find this brand? I am always looking for new and innovative ways to destroy my liver.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Cerveza Barrilito (Mexican Lager)
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2010, 04:36:52 PM »
Where's a good place to possibly find this brand? I am always looking for new and innovative ways to destroy my liver.

I've checked at the three nearest beer spots where they usually have hard to find beer and couldn't find it but if you're ever in the South East L.A. area, they have them here at this restaurant  http://www.yelp.com/biz/la-chiva-loca-south-gate              IMO, it's not worth the price  because it's 4 bucks, but then again since it's at a restaurant that's about the typical price for one.