Author Topic: bUy or BurN??  (Read 166 times)

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
bUy or BurN??
« on: December 17, 2002, 04:34:08 PM »
just wonderin how many of yall buy ya cd's compared to the ones that download and burn =)
Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:bUy or BurN??
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2002, 04:41:08 PM »
Buy...

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2002, 04:44:37 PM »
I do both but mostly buy....if i like an album or its from certain artist that i like i will def. buy it......but i do burn some shit that i dont really like.....but if i feel the cd then i think it deserves my money

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2002, 04:48:27 PM »

I MOSTLY download mainstream shit......cuz simply I dont work rite now therefire I have NO money......

I only support local bay area artists that I know, cuz thats tha real people that need support......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2002, 05:04:30 PM »
buy i only download unreleased shit

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2002, 06:50:19 PM »
i mostly buy my shyt but i only burn if its sumthin like rocc or R&B and i dl alot of songz to see if tha cd iz good if not then i odnt buy it but if its sum1 like snoop, dre, cube, mobb deep and shyt i jus go ahead and buy it without having to review it cuzz i know its gonna be tight! im out!!!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2002, 07:13:58 PM »

I MOSTLY download mainstream shit......cuz simply I dont work rite now therefire I have NO money......

I only support local bay area artists that I know, cuz thats tha real people that need support......

i disagree but oh well

i buy what i know is good and buy what i think will be good

if it's a quality product it deserves my $

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

S.G.V.

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2002, 08:50:59 PM »
burn...

i look at it like this...tho i work...and make good money...i dont got money to buy every cd i want to...and what if i buy a cd and its wack as fuck?...waste of money...why spend 16 bucks on a cd that u can get for free?...i mean damn they dont make shit off their cds anyway...i make it up to the artists by seein them in concert....thats where they make their money

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2002, 09:04:25 PM »
burn...

i look at it like this...tho i work...and make good money...i dont got money to buy every cd i want to...and what if i buy a cd and its wack as fuck?...waste of money...why spend 16 bucks on a cd that u can get for free?...i mean damn they dont make shit off their cds anyway...i make it up to the artists by seein them in concert....thats where they make their money

Exactly.......Dats what Im sayin, fuc that.......Only if tha CD is CLASSIC material or Local that needs my support as a person in tha game that needs tha same support back.......

COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2002, 09:10:50 PM »
burn...

Exactly.......Dats what Im sayin, fuc that.......Only if tha CD is CLASSIC material or Local that needs my support as a person in tha game that needs tha same support back.......

U only buy CD's if it's classic?! LMAO...U must buy like 1 CD every 3 years...LoL

Pillow

« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2002, 10:46:24 PM »
I do both. tha majorty of my CDs are bought, jus depends on tha artisit and how bad i want it....

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2002, 10:49:02 PM »

U only buy CD's if it's classic?! LMAO...U must buy like 1 CD every 3 years...LoL

Yup.....Well tha mainstream shit, yea......And tha shit Bone comes out wit I alwayz get too.....I need to stack, U know? for Studio Time, College, Car, Food, Clothes etc.......

COMING IN 2008.

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2002, 06:02:01 AM »
i mostly download unless its one of my favorite artists...or bonus features on cd...dvd included....pics...etcs, and yet some downloads are all shitty sound quality compared to the real thing
Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc

Lost Titan

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Titans ruled the cosmos before the Olympians.
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2002, 06:20:54 AM »
I buy most of the time
The Titans, also known as the elder gods, ruled the earth before the Olympians overthrew them. The ruler of the Titans was Cronus who was de-throned by his son Zeus. Most of the Titans fought with Cronus against Zeus and were punished by being banished to Tartarus

bez

« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2002, 07:38:38 AM »
defio buy, out of my 40 rap cds I only have 5 burnt 1's, Ilike the offical shit, cover, cd case, everything, well better.