Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 149020 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #90 on: October 09, 2010, 08:36:52 AM »
you guys also need to realize antoher thing

the Heat SHOULD have it so where when Lebron gets rest, Wade is on the floor and vice versa

that way they NEVER have a moment in a game that matters where both are on the bench in crucial moments
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #91 on: October 09, 2010, 02:32:51 PM »
17 days til Boston beats Miami ;)
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

S.C. The Beast

• 'G'
« Reply #92 on: October 09, 2010, 03:13:55 PM »
lebron travels 75% of the time he touches the ball, and he goes to the line 10 times a game, the league/refs and the media is just hyping him to make money for when kobe retires... don't believe the hype. for the record I hate both lebron and kobe.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #93 on: October 09, 2010, 03:27:37 PM »
lebron travels 75% of the time he touches the ball, and he goes to the line 10 times a game, the league/refs and the media is just hyping him to make money for when kobe retires... don't believe the hype. for the record I hate both lebron and kobe.

lmao

dude gets 30 PPG 8 APG and 8 RPG

S.C. The Beast

• 'G'
« Reply #94 on: October 09, 2010, 07:46:41 PM »
did you not see what I said? he goes to the line 10 times a game, he travels most times he touches the ball. so fucking what if he averages 30 points....

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #95 on: October 09, 2010, 07:50:24 PM »
did you not see what I said? he goes to the line 10 times a game, he travels most times he touches the ball. so fucking what if he averages 30 points....

haters gonna hate   you are describing AI not Lebron

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #96 on: October 09, 2010, 08:01:47 PM »
Its still D wades team until proven otherwise this season(instead of Dade County the state of Florida officially renamed it Wade County)... D wade is going to take the last shot most likely.

Lebron is like Magic Johnson just more athletically gifted than Earvin ever was. Lebrons gonna handle the ball most of the time D wades going to handle the ball a bit also.. they're play makers and even if he doesnt Wade played that role in the 2006 USA olympics when he played off the ball and was the MVP of that team.

They still got a ways to go before offensively they're in sync. right now they are just playing off of each other.

The 2 Minutes they both played together if you seen they were a monsterous at the Defensive end being disruptive but you cant really predict off of just 2 minutes what its going to be like come Mid/Late in the season.

Chris Bosh is looking mighty impressive shit is coming so easy for him unbelievable 3rd option. Heat Just needs to develop Dexter Pittman C ... I see him as the next kendrick perkins.. with Alonzo Mourning there to offer guidance
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 08:03:26 PM by NauticaICE »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #97 on: October 09, 2010, 08:28:59 PM »

If they went hard with travel calls, there would be one called on 99% of the league on every other possesion.

The only reason bitch about LeBron doing it is because it only makes him more dominant.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #98 on: October 09, 2010, 08:39:00 PM »
chammys right

S.C. The Beast

• 'G'
« Reply #99 on: October 10, 2010, 05:36:51 AM »

If they went hard with travel calls, there would be one called on 99% of the league on every other possesion.

The only reason bitch about LeBron doing it is because it only makes him more dominant.
you're fucking retarded if you think I'm even going to try to have an intelligent debate with you. Lebron James could average 10 points this year and you would still think of 100 reasons why he's the "best in the league". You will always defend him and you will always think you're right.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #100 on: October 10, 2010, 08:15:23 AM »
the only way Lebron will average 10 points a game is if he has 15 assists per game to go with that

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #101 on: October 10, 2010, 10:20:38 AM »

you're fucking retarded if you think I'm even going to try to have an intelligent debate with you. Lebron James could average 10 points this year and you would still think of 100 reasons why he's the "best in the league". You will always defend him and you will always think you're right.

Right. I'm "retarded" but you don't think the rest of the league travels. If that's really what you think, then thank you for not debating with me. I can't deal with that level of stupidity lol.

On just about every time up the court a player either travels or carries; LeBron does it too, the only difference is he averages 30, 8 & 8. If you can't admit that & don't want to debate it, I'm just going to have to assume you don't have a counter-argument to it lol.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #102 on: October 10, 2010, 10:29:48 AM »
traveling is part of the NBA   Chammy is right about this

Lebron is a lock to be a top 10 player of all time   maybe top 5

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: October 10, 2010, 10:35:26 AM »
The only thing that will seperate LeBron from in the Top 10 to the Top 5 is how many rings he wins.

But then again, if LeBron can't win with this Heat team, he doesn't deserve to be in the Top 5.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #104 on: October 10, 2010, 11:00:07 AM »
The only thing that will seperate LeBron from in the Top 10 to the Top 5 is how many rings he wins.

But then again, if LeBron can't win with this Heat team, he doesn't deserve to be in the Top 5.
what if he pulls a Jim Kelly and loses 4 straight NBA finals?  haha