Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 152182 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #3450 on: May 26, 2014, 08:14:47 PM »
Bosh had a nice game too

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #3451 on: May 26, 2014, 08:47:31 PM »
Threepeat.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3452 on: May 27, 2014, 04:20:15 AM »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #3453 on: May 27, 2014, 11:29:34 AM »
Threepeat.

What's sad is this is the worst of the 4 Heat teams I've seen, yet they are by far the best team in the NBA. This team would not beat the Mavs, Thunder or Spurs that the other Heat teams played. It's almost like they'd win by default.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3454 on: May 27, 2014, 05:44:36 PM »
Threepeat.

What's sad is this is the worst of the 4 Heat teams I've seen, yet they are by far the best team in the NBA. This team would not beat the Mavs, Thunder or Spurs that the other Heat teams played. It's almost like they'd win by default.

i think they'd beat that Thunder team

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3455 on: May 27, 2014, 08:05:11 PM »
Threepeat.

BS. #1 in fg% in nba. Makin fools out of the supposed best defense in the nba.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3456 on: May 27, 2014, 08:27:19 PM »
The role players aren't as on point, even Ray outside of Game 2 of this series.

You forget that Wade was almost invisible last year. So pretty much they got Wade having his best run in years, shooting 60% from the field. Just playing like a superstar. Defense is slower but they're just as dangerous.

This team only got that "weaker" tag because this is the first year they really coasted in the regular season. Wade almost missed 30 games & most of them were just to rest his knee for this.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #3457 on: May 27, 2014, 09:49:58 PM »
Threepeat.

BS. #1 in fg% in nba. Makin fools out of the supposed best defense in the nba.

Because ain't no team that good this year. This Heat team is winning because the Pacers fell off and died, the Thunder's bench is suspect and the Spurs are old. I mean, this Spurs team is not nearly as good as they've been the last 5 years, let alone 10. And they are almost to the NBA Finals. This Thunder team is not even as good as last year, yet they are almost there. This Pacer team is the second best team left and they would get destroyed by all 3 teams left because the Pacers lost whatever they had.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #3458 on: May 28, 2014, 12:47:43 AM »
i really have to give it to lebronze, i hate that fucker, but he impressed me.

he can finally fit a contested 3 with single coverage and he can finally hit some post up jumpshots or just work the post with single coverage, efficiently.

very impressed, now he just needs to hit a contested 3 with a double team, post up shots or working the post on double and triple teams, shoot 3s with his left hand, hit some fallaway 3 point clutch shots or game winner, actually make AT THE LEAST 10 career game winning shots, ,make the defense double you on the outside perimeter right when you cross half court, and and get double teamed off the ball to make it impossible to get an entry pass, with some consistency then he can finally be in the same discussion as Kobe/MJ  :laugh:

but last game, i give it more to the pacers horrible play, rather than heats good play. the heat played good, but the pacers we're still behind only 10 points (which was really 20 points since the pacers had no control over the tempo of the game, had no control, and no idea what they were doing) they should of been up by 30 given how horrible the pacers were playing.

i really dont know what the hell was going on with the pacers offense. MOST points were off turn overs, stupid turnovers.

roy hibbert was invisible, not contesting bosh on his 3s, no rebounds, did he even score? missed point blank hooks he should make, it was horrible.

vogel wanted a 'hot potato' offense to move the ball and run, but the fact is they couldnt keep up with the consistency of the heat because they had an off game.

and what do they do? they continue to run and die by the 3. Paul george was literally a spot up shooter that game.

george NEEDS to take advantadge when lebron switches off him on defense, when it switches to wade, mario, or lewis, he needs to go to work.

hell play some INSIDE GAME, make scola the playmaker in the paint, scola was the best big man on the floor that night, hell mayb even the best play maker. dude was calm used his foot work to get his or to find a teammate, vogel is making a big mistake not playing scola, atleast in that game

lance was out of control, he said he was going to tone it down, but just not shooting is not toning it down, he was over dribbling and made some horrible passes.

also west, i dont know what to say about him. hes a vet, but he was looking like a rook out there, theres one thing to be aggressive and theres one thing to just drive in 8 times into 3 heat players and just tossing up the ball and bricking 6 of those 8 terrible shots.

honestly this whole pacers team had me saying, what the fuck? that was one of the worst offenses ive seen in recent memory.

woudlnt be surprised if vogel is gone.dude could of grinded the game out with half court sets and take high percentage shots but no.

i got to say all the teams got weaker, hell in the WCF when we had a young trailblazers led by roy, melo led nuggets, lakers being the power house, thunders up and coming, spurs werent nearly as intimidating as now. hell i remember in those years sometimes they werent projected to even get out of the 1st round.

this "super team" concept is terrible imo. never liked it, if it never happened id still look forward to raptor games, cav games, etc etc. not much any more, and nuggets arent as nearly exciting to look forward to without a melo.

i feel like kobe, dirk, and duncan will truly be the last players to stick with one team.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3459 on: May 28, 2014, 04:41:02 AM »
game 5 tonight

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3460 on: May 28, 2014, 08:22:28 PM »
Lebron was pissed see how he walked out. Something tells me its gonna be an epic ass whooping in Miami on friday. He about to have either a triple double or a 40+ game.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3461 on: May 28, 2014, 08:33:14 PM »
That was the worst officiated game I've ever seen. The Pacers have no business being on the same floor as Miami. They're lucky Paul George just kept firing up threes or the Pacers would of lost by 15 even after they built an 11 point lead.

Something tells me its gonna be an epic ass whooping in Miami on friday. He about to have either a triple double or a 40+ game.

Remedy360

« Reply #3462 on: May 29, 2014, 12:21:55 AM »
That was the worst officiated game I've ever seen. The Pacers have no business being on the same floor as Miami. They're lucky Paul George just kept firing up threes or the Pacers would of lost by 15 even after they built an 11 point lead.

Something tells me its gonna be an epic ass whooping in Miami on friday. He about to have either a triple double or a 40+ game.

That was a very NIK-like post  ;)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3463 on: May 29, 2014, 04:03:40 AM »
it became such a joke by the time Lebron had 4 fouls in 10 minutes of play.  clearly the NBA wanted to extend the series but wow.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3464 on: May 30, 2014, 12:00:49 PM »
the slaughtering begins tonight