Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 149047 times)

westsiderider323

Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #345 on: December 26, 2010, 11:34:16 AM »
in the words of charles barkley, that was turrable even as a lakers fan i was disgusted by the way they were playin very unmotivated and wit no passion

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #346 on: December 26, 2010, 12:32:29 PM »
Miami D was very good , the problem is we never attacked it  .. never went to the basket , the Kobe-Gasol pick n roll was efficient but it was way too late ... on the other end Lakers play solid D in the 1st quarter but then they decided for whatever reason to throw unecessary double teams which resulted in wide open shots for Miami ....  then we get burned on every pick n roll in the second half

For a potential Finals matchup , Miami would match well with us... but Boston is a very bad matchup for them

teecee

« Reply #347 on: December 26, 2010, 12:55:07 PM »
Its the Lakers, so their is no reason to panic for ya'll, BUT the Lakers have only played 6 games against winning teams, and are 2-4...

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #348 on: December 26, 2010, 01:06:01 PM »
^^^^ it's not panic time , it's just frustrated as a huge fan to watch that poor level of play , effort and focus ... some teams have improved and the Lakers should be aware that having HCA against the C's is crucial ... time to step it up

westsiderider323

« Reply #349 on: December 26, 2010, 01:11:12 PM »
lakers need to step up that pick and roll D

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #350 on: December 26, 2010, 01:50:02 PM »
Lakers need to step up every aspect of their game ... and Phil needs to start coaching in games aswell , the fuck is doing sometimes  :grumpy:

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #351 on: December 26, 2010, 01:59:50 PM »
ended up being internet-less for Xmas but seeing the LAkers lose makes up for the C's losing :)
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sccit

« Reply #352 on: December 26, 2010, 02:27:04 PM »
LOL@all the excited ass mufuckaz up in this thread...this was like a Game 7 Finals for the Heat. Lakers lose these Christmas games year after year. Who won the big Christmas game last year? Yup. We almost play these games like it's pre-season. This is nothing new, Lakers "struggle" (relax) in stretches every single season. Ya'll happy Heat fans puttin too much stake in this, just like the Cav fans of last year. :-*

theremedy360

« Reply #353 on: December 26, 2010, 11:49:36 PM »
^ I think it's obvious that PJ's teams peak later in the year, but it seems like they should place a little more importance in pre-season games, we all know how important home court is in the playoffs.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #354 on: December 27, 2010, 01:10:44 AM »
Kobe didn't strike me as a nigga who felt like relaxing was the best idea..
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #355 on: December 27, 2010, 03:16:36 AM »
There is a clear double standard here though, if Heat were to lose then a lot of people would talk shit about how there's so much talent in one team but they still can't beat the Lakers.  Sports wise, I think it's great that the Heat has become one of the most hated teams ever to be in sports.  This is great no matter what happens. 

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #356 on: December 27, 2010, 08:38:57 AM »
There is a clear double standard here though, if Heat were to lose then a lot of people would talk shit about how there's so much talent in one team but they still can't beat the Lakers.  Sports wise, I think it's great that the Heat has become one of the most hated teams ever to be in sports.  This is great no matter what happens. 
yep   
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #357 on: December 27, 2010, 12:38:35 PM »

Having a villain is good for the league. Especially if that villain is winning. During the MJ years the league thrived because you had villains like the Pistons, and the Knicks.....and then you had the conquering hero in MJ.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #358 on: January 02, 2011, 08:55:53 PM »
the Lakers have lost 4 of their last 6 by over 15 points

meanwhile Rondo is back and Boston won by 14 today  8)   all is right.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #359 on: January 02, 2011, 11:02:05 PM »
the Lakers have lost 4 of their last 6 by over 15 points

meanwhile Rondo is back and Boston won by 14 today  8)   all is right.

The game tonight was brutal. Memphis beatin that ass??
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"