Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 152128 times)

topdogg187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #3495 on: June 10, 2014, 09:19:06 PM »
so whats the excuse for the heat after that 1st quarter?

Lol Exactly! They got dominated Kawahi played how he was expected to play and relatively shut down Lebron and dropped 29 what a game if he keeps that up it's gonna be vet quick.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3496 on: June 11, 2014, 06:44:05 AM »

Leonard is a beast?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #3497 on: June 11, 2014, 12:24:34 PM »

Lol Exactly! They got dominated Kawahi played how he was expected to play and relatively shut down Lebron and dropped 29 what a game if he keeps that up it's gonna be vet quick.

There is always that case of a player getting the better of a better player for a game or two. If Leonard can do this 2 more games, which is highly unlikely, I think you have to elevate his status and it proves LeBron is not what we all thought he was. Of course, getting the best of LeBron for 2 more games will be very hard.

I will have to say, I'd rather see LeBron three peat as oppose to Duncan getting #5. So right now, I am not exactly liking this NBA Finals.

topdogg187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #3498 on: June 11, 2014, 02:13:46 PM »

There is always that case of a player getting the better of a better player for a game or two. If Leonard can do this 2 more games, which is highly unlikely, I think you have to elevate his status and it proves LeBron is not what we all thought he was. Of course, getting the best of LeBron for 2 more games will be very hard.

I will have to say, I'd rather see LeBron three peat as oppose to Duncan getting #5. So right now, I am not exactly liking this NBA Finals.

Of course it's going to be tough to do as Lebron is clearly one of the 2 best players actively playing in the NBA today(Durant being the other) but I think as long as Kawahi stays aggressive and plays Lebron close like he did game 3 and if he continues to score its gonna be very tough for Miami to win this series even if Kawahi just slows Lebron down and stays out of foul trouble...I predicted Spurs in 5 before the series started so I'll stick with it but i wouldn't be shocked if it goes 6 or 7 I just think the Spurs role players/rookies/sophmores from last year have vastly improved leading to their team to be much better this year and the Heat have actually degressed a bit with the loss of Mike Miller.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #3499 on: June 11, 2014, 02:28:46 PM »
I've said it before, this is the worst Heat team I saw since LeBron joined them. They are weaker than they've ever been, and the Spurs have what it takes to knock them off. Just don't want to see it happen.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #3500 on: June 11, 2014, 03:33:40 PM »
All the Spurs need from Leonard is to be aggressive defensively against LeBron. If he does that, with home court advantage and the Spurs win the series. The Spurs are deep enough for him to just be a role player on offense. He wasn't much of a factor offensively in game one and they still won.

Sccit

« Reply #3501 on: June 11, 2014, 04:48:57 PM »
If Leonard can do this 2 more games, which is highly unlikely, I think you have to elevate his status and it proves LeBron is not what we all thought he was.

or what YOU thought he was....some of us been seen right through him

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3502 on: June 11, 2014, 04:50:49 PM »
If Leonard can do this 2 more games, which is highly unlikely, I think you have to elevate his status and it proves LeBron is not what we all thought he was.

or what YOU thought he was....some of us been seen right through him

a two time NBA finals MVP and 4 time regular season MVP

Its Tyme For Blunts

• Banned
  • 'G'
« Reply #3503 on: June 11, 2014, 06:42:44 PM »

kawhi leonard played last night is how he's played through out the whole season. even coach pop said that thats the kawhi theyve seen all season. theres a reason why he'll be the face of the spurs once the big 3 are gone. he is very capable of exploding like that offensively. in the finals last year, he averaged 14 pts. he didnt play as good game 1 and 2 and showed what he could do game 3 and i can see him stepping it up again the rest of the series, dont sleep on him.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #3504 on: June 11, 2014, 06:43:37 PM »
Can anything other than another 2011 Finals meltdown do anything to destroy LeBron's legacy at this point? His career trajectory will put him in the top 10 of all time when he retires.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3505 on: June 11, 2014, 07:31:52 PM »
kawhi leonard played last night is how he's played through out the whole season. even coach pop said that thats the kawhi theyve seen all season.

12.8 points per game....i think Pop was exaggerating a bit.  if he really was that good he'd be the star of the team.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3506 on: June 11, 2014, 07:35:51 PM »
Can anything other than another 2011 Finals meltdown do anything to destroy LeBron's legacy at this point? His career trajectory will put him in the top 10 of all time when he retires.

no.  even if the Heat lose the finals this year they'll be back next year with a stronger roster  (to face the Clippers)

Sccit

« Reply #3507 on: June 11, 2014, 09:12:34 PM »

uh, yea...if he ends his career 2-5 in the finals, that'll be pretty fuckin bad considering how highly people have talked of him, and he definitely wont be etched into the top tier of all-time greats wit the magics, kobes, birds, mjs, and kareems of this league.

Its Tyme For Blunts

• Banned
  • 'G'
« Reply #3508 on: June 11, 2014, 11:04:37 PM »
kawhi leonard played last night is how he's played through out the whole season. even coach pop said that thats the kawhi theyve seen all season.

12.8 points per game....i think Pop was exaggerating a bit.  if he really was that good he'd be the star of the team.

13.6 PPG in the postseason and averages 15.7 against the heat. first 2 games all the shots he made where 3s so obviously plays werent being called for him and of course hes not the star of the team yet cuz the big 3 is still there.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3509 on: June 12, 2014, 04:05:33 AM »
game 4 tonight  8)