Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 151953 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #3555 on: June 22, 2014, 03:09:35 PM »
Is this where we hear you've been a true Rockets fan since the days of the Dream?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3556 on: June 22, 2014, 03:28:45 PM »
no, it's where you voted for Obama twice just because of his skin color

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #3557 on: June 22, 2014, 06:02:57 PM »
Is this where we hear you've been a true Rockets fan since the days of the Dream?

No, that'll be me. I think Houston is his best option.

Miami is too old. If I was Wade, I'd opt-in & take that big final payday before his pay checks get cut to less than a third of what he'd take home next year. Unless they worked things out to get Melo down there. Then I'd be interested in that.

Cleveland is too young. Kyrie, LeBron, Wiggins/Jabari & Waiters is a cool team. If Bennett didn't suck enormous dick, it would be more appealing. But they're just too young. I wouldn't hate it, but isn't better than Houston. Plus I heard Bron & Dan Gilbert still hate each other lol.

Supposedly Houston would have to lose Lin & Asik & they could get LeBron on the team with Harden, Dwight, Beverley, Parsons, Terrance Jones. Probably not a better look in the league.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #3558 on: June 22, 2014, 06:04:31 PM »
How can kobe play til 40 when he's done at the end of his contract?

Lebron will play until he breaks Karrems scroing record.

lebron aint going to play till hes 40. when he loses his athleticism its going to be real similar to d-wade. unless he some how MASSIVELY improves his jumpshot (although he has already) and playing in the post becomes 2nd nature to him and his footwork also becomes superb.

sound like anyone? lol, but i dont see it. hes was never a natural shooter so i dont think he'll last that long in the league. I'm not saying its not impossible but its going to be hard.

and definitely he might play some legit 4 or be a slower 3 like artest or paul pierce and their current stage.

Miami is too old. If I was Wade, I'd opt-in & take that big final payday before his pay checks get cut to less than a third of what he'd take home next year. Unless they worked things out to get Melo down there. Then I'd be interested in that.

Cleveland is too young. Kyrie, LeBron, Wiggins/Jabari & Waiters is a cool team. If Bennett didn't suck enormous dick, it would be more appealing. But they're just too young. I wouldn't hate it, but isn't better than Houston. Plus I heard Bron & Dan Gilbert still hate each other lol.

Supposedly Houston would have to lose Lin & Asik & they could get LeBron on the team with Harden, Dwight, Beverley, Parsons, Terrance Jones. Probably not a better look in the league.

I've been saying since day one that a harden led team isn't going anywhere, neither a harden/dwight it just isn't enough.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Remedy360

« Reply #3559 on: June 22, 2014, 06:12:28 PM »

Do you envision him seriously considering going back to Cleveland? I disliked him before "the decision" and thought he made himself look even worse with the way he did that, but Dan Gilbert reacted like a crazy ex. I don't see him ever playing for that guy.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #3560 on: June 22, 2014, 06:27:30 PM »
I think he wants to. But yeah, I don't think he'll play for Gilbert. Plus who knows how he feels about this European coach.

There were early rumors that Cleveland would work out a deal to get Kevin Love for the #1 pick. If they did that & Dan Gilbert went on national television apologizing his billionaire dick off, begging for him would be the only way.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3561 on: June 22, 2014, 08:53:00 PM »

Really, I thought I voted for him because he was a liberal.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #3562 on: June 22, 2014, 11:28:12 PM »

Really, I thought I voted for him because he was a liberal.

your kidding right cham?

i aint trying to attack you, but if you ever for one second thought he was a liberal, you need to go back to school.

its just appalling even if you're joking. The mans a Neo-Con with the rest of the republican and democratic party.

lol the man suggested free universal health care during a damn depression, how the hell was he going to fund this? print more money? which we did anyways. Now look at obama care 6 years later in present time. that shit is eating away at middle america.

the only reason the man got voted is because hes half black, even though that nigga is an uncle tom, not an uncle sam and the democrats were just had the upper edge in 2008, they had a half black man and a woman.

lol and what did the republicans do? get sarah palin who was fairly attractive that governed a population thats smaller than LA country. not to mention how under qualified she was. she didnt even know the 3 goddamn countries in NAFTA (Mexican, US, Canada), and in an interview her International Political experience was "Oh Russia is right there"

not to mention rudy guliani just saying "9/11, i was there" getting a round of applause, without discussing hardly any policy at all.

McCain's racists rants going unnoticed, Mike Huckabee going on basically preaching and basically acknowledging his total lack of experience and prerequisites of being the chief executive of our country.

Mitt Romney basically going the Bush route saying he'll declare war through his attorneys rather than going through congress, which would probably lead to exonerating himself before he leaves office like Bush did.

not to mention Romney, Huckabee, Clinton, Guliani, Obama were all on judicial watches top 10 most corrupted politicians that year.

just had to put in my 2cents , i dont know if you were being serious or not.

i wish our politicians can be transparent with our foreign policy, but the general population is just too stupid to understand.

stop nation building? Modern day imperialism? cut military budget spending? bring back our troops from europe, asia, and the middle east? what makes you think China And Russia will just stop as well because we do? they won't. Its not right, but unless theres a solution we can't do anything about it.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3563 on: June 26, 2014, 04:21:07 PM »
i am going to wait until the draft to announce my guess on Lebron's possible decision

but going into the draft I feel he wants to stay in the east so he can coast to the finals each year lol

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3564 on: June 27, 2014, 06:38:23 AM »
Miami got Napier!  Best player in the draft for sure :D

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3565 on: June 27, 2014, 08:30:23 AM »

Which is why he fell to 22.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3566 on: June 27, 2014, 06:37:42 PM »

who else drafted before him won the national title?

dude was the best, hence why his team won

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3567 on: June 28, 2014, 04:52:25 PM »
wade and bosh opting out too

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3568 on: July 02, 2014, 12:40:02 PM »
if Bosh doesn't take a lot less to stay with the Heat i say they just let his ass walk

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3569 on: July 02, 2014, 09:33:01 PM »

who else drafted before him won the national title?

dude was the best, hence why his team won

if Bosh doesn't take a lot less to stay with the Heat i say they just let his ass walk

No more dino power on the Heat... sad.  :'(