Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 151919 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #3585 on: July 25, 2014, 11:54:10 AM »
I bet if wade went to Dallas ud be all on his nuts right now

Even if Wade was a good player I wouldn't want him in Dallas, for personal reasons alone. I respect Stephen A. Smith dearly, but suggesting Wade might end up in Dallas was retarded. Cuban wouldn't sign Wade for the MLE. He's the type of owner who takes stuff personal.

"Did you take business classes at marquette?" lmao

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3586 on: July 25, 2014, 06:54:41 PM »
I bet if wade went to Dallas ud be all on his nuts right now

Even if Wade was a good player I wouldn't want him in Dallas, for personal reasons alone. I respect Stephen A. Smith dearly, but suggesting Wade might end up in Dallas was retarded. Cuban wouldn't sign Wade for the MLE. He's the type of owner who takes stuff personal.

"Did you take business classes at marquette?" lmao

Classic shit...
http://blogmaverick.com/2007/02/09/dwayne-wade-a-leader/

Dwayne Wade a Leader ?
Posted on February 9, 2007   

I hope Dwayne Wade was misquoted in an article today in the Miami Herald. I know the Herald has issues with accuracy and they are still probably looking for the boat I dont own in Miami, but according to the Herald, and i have a hard time thinking even the Herald could get this quote wrong, Wade said the following:

DIG AT DIRK

After the Heat practiced Thursday at Quicken Loans Arena, Wade was asked if he believes players are ultimately remembered for what they do at the end of games.

Wade, who usually is selective and subtle with his criticisms of opposing players, took the opportunity to take a jab at Dallas’ Dirk Nowitzki, who has failed to give the Heat credit for beating the Mavericks in the Finals last season.

”At the end of the day,” Wade said, “you’re remembered for what you did at the end. . . . I think that’s the reason — Dirk says they gave us the championship last year, but he’s the reason they lost the championship, because he wasn’t the leader that he’s supposed to be in the closing moments. That’s because of great defense by us, but also he wasn’t assertive enough as a leader’s supposed to be.”

Say what ? Is this the DWade of some of the lamest , boring commercials known to man ? Commercials that are singlehandedly responsible for selling more commercial skipping Tivos than anything else on TV ?

Dwayne I don’t blame you for not looking at tapes of the finals. You obviously didn’t. You would have seen your unbelievable skills and some other unbelievable elements that if I could discuss honestly here I would get fined for.

You are right, endings are remembered. And the ending of 3 of the games of the Finals will be remembered alongside Game 6 of the King vs Lakers Conf Finals a few years ago.

I guess you have earned the right to criticize Dirk with an obvious display of your own leadership skills.

I know Shaq appreciates your leadership as well. He called out your team a few weeks ago saying it was “embarassing’. Great leadership DWade. Your coach sat players for being fat. I guess you couldnt lead them away from the buffet.

You are an amazing player Dwayne. I love watching you shoot free throws. What you know about Dirk’s leadership skills is non existent. You don’t have a clue. Your ability to evaluate leadership skills….well you obviously have an overinflated value of your own. Did you take business classes at Marquette ?

Now we know why Charles won’t put you in his 5.

And Im pissed for one more reason. Im going to have to miss our next game against the Heat on Feb 22. A previous engagement. I guess its just a missed opportunity to bring a local business class to the game and try to let them interview you about your leadership skills.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3587 on: July 26, 2014, 08:49:00 PM »
NIK is putting his parents money on the Heat to win the east next year

Sccit

« Reply #3588 on: July 26, 2014, 10:08:33 PM »
Hack is stealing jokes again

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3589 on: July 26, 2014, 10:26:25 PM »
I'm mad that Brian may have exposed me

Sccit

« Reply #3590 on: July 26, 2014, 10:31:08 PM »
It sounds like ur mad right about now, I'm just speakin sports n u catchin feelins stealin citizen-y lines out of desperation like an autistic trick

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3591 on: July 26, 2014, 10:44:57 PM »
Dr. Maimon in the house lol

aint nobody mad but u homeboy

go Celtics

Sccit

« Reply #3592 on: July 26, 2014, 11:14:58 PM »
I aint the 1 tryna disguise my anger by stealin jokes

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #3593 on: July 27, 2014, 03:07:52 AM »
I am thinking of locking this thread, but people keep posting here. Can we at least let it die and move to the Cleveland thread?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3594 on: September 09, 2014, 09:45:26 PM »
loul deng is "too african" to join the atlanta hawks smh

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #3595 on: September 10, 2014, 03:39:27 PM »
In a city with a HUGE African population... LOL (Atlanta has a large African population, and I mean African, not African American.)

If he'd join the T-Wolves, they'd market that so fast to the African population here.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3596 on: December 17, 2014, 09:44:50 PM »
remember when NIK said that Miami would have a better record than the Cavs this year?  lol

Sccit

« Reply #3597 on: December 18, 2014, 01:15:33 AM »
remember when NIK said that Miami would have a better record than the Cavs this year?  lol

it's not that far off

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3598 on: February 11, 2015, 11:46:59 AM »
Miami @ Cavs tonight

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3599 on: February 11, 2015, 02:22:27 PM »
Miami might fall out of the playoffs and Ferry deserves GM of the year. Good call on not getting Deng.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin