Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 148963 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #420 on: January 15, 2011, 08:18:25 PM »
Bosh and James are hurt... man Karma is a bitch.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #421 on: January 15, 2011, 08:44:08 PM »
MUHAHAHAHA     more proof LEBRON is the mvp
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #422 on: January 15, 2011, 09:29:35 PM »
Eh, the way they were playing when they were all healthy, fuck seeding, fuck home court advantage, as long as they are healthy come playoff time, they are guaranteed an Eastern Conference Finals vs. Boston.

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #423 on: January 16, 2011, 01:24:32 AM »
Bosh and James are hurt... man Karma is a bitch.

lol. I was thinking that same shit. Only one day after LeBron makes that comment and then immediately denies ever making the comment, he loses to Clippers, gets injured in the process, Bosh gets injured, Heat go on a 3 game losing streak. I'm sure LeBron has to be looking at that comment and saying "Why the hell did I ever say that" haha

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #424 on: January 16, 2011, 09:05:16 AM »
It's a winnable game for the Bulls no doubt ... I like that Chicago team , they are a solid SG away (and obviously a little more playoffs experience) to be a real title contender imo

Yeah I am kinda mad we basically gave JR Smith away for nothing right now. I would take a 10-15 ppg average from a SG more than anything lol. Mayo, Smith, Jackson someone they will have to pick up before the trade deadline.

Yeah J.R is kind of a bet cause of his attitude but I'd would have taken the risk .... He can score pts in a hurry , can create for others too ...

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #425 on: January 17, 2011, 01:09:19 PM »
not concerned at all about the minor injuries here and there.. it's giving mike miller a chance to work off all that weinersnitzel he ate while on recovery from his finger injury. For the heat to win the championship MM is going to have to replace James Jones in the rotation as he can drive, pass, shoot, rebound well and an underrated defender. While JJ is more of a spot up jump shooter

tomorrow vs hawks hoping for a lineup with

Dampier
Lebron
Mike Miller
JJ
Rio Chalmers

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #426 on: January 17, 2011, 01:14:10 PM »
i'm sure they'll be fine
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #427 on: January 17, 2011, 05:00:42 PM »
http://nba-facts-and-rumors.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/22748484/27111830
LeBron, Wade and Bosh all sat out of practice. :o That's just bad luck.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #428 on: January 17, 2011, 06:29:07 PM »
^PRACTICE? WE TALKIN' ABOUT PRACTICE?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #429 on: January 17, 2011, 06:47:45 PM »
they're helpin out the Celtics get that hc advantage

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #430 on: January 17, 2011, 07:58:17 PM »
31-9 BABY   orlando sucksss

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #431 on: January 17, 2011, 09:42:07 PM »

AI truly took his team to the finals himself alone. to me dwade just doesnt cut it compared to him.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #432 on: January 18, 2011, 11:41:40 AM »
Bosh out, Lebron iffy, D-Wade likely vs. Hawks

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #433 on: January 18, 2011, 11:47:39 AM »
Bosh out, Lebron iffy, D-Wade likely vs. Hawks

I wish they would all sit out. The East sucks, they might as well be granted a playoff birth already. Boston can have two of it's four sit out & still beat most teams (Oh, but four all-stars isn't "not being able to do it", that's just a "great team"; such haters (not you Ted, just most people); so Boston is basically given the first seed & then it doesn't even matter where the Heat finish.

To quote Ricky Bobby, "If you're not first, your last". Sure, that has zero relevance lol, but all I'm saying is if all three of them took off for three games, sure it would be three loses, but that's like a full week to recover from whatever & be fresh to go back on a 22-1 run. Then you can all sit, drop three more & do it again.

Bottom line, if these guys burn themselves out trying to make the playoffs in the easy Eastern Conference, they're gunna be fucked when they play Boston in the Conference Finals.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #434 on: January 19, 2011, 11:30:07 AM »
another loss!  look at Joel Athony's stat line from last night

a shitload of rebounds and 0-0 in FGs  PASS THE BALL YOU TWO!  :D