Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 148904 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2010, 08:34:03 AM »
magic johnson has not played in over a decade, why should they worry about him? ;)
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2010, 10:05:27 AM »
Hack u a fool orlando magic...magic>>ur boston
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2010, 12:42:11 PM »
Hack u a fool orlando magic...magic>>ur boston
EXCUSE ME?  where was Orlando in the finals last year?

oh right orlando did not make it to the finals
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2010, 04:46:45 PM »
U du.....that dont make em a wack team...they aint make it 2 the finals recently mr boston?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

westsiderider323

« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2010, 05:10:07 PM »
the other day i gently laid a heats jersey on the ground took a huge dump on it after eatin some taco bell and light it on fire

PLANT

« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2010, 05:19:12 PM »
the other day i gently laid a heats jersey on the ground took a huge dump on it after eatin some taco bell and light it on fire
wow you must really feel like the man now

The Come Up Shuffle

« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2010, 06:00:22 PM »
I hate to say this but..... SAVE US KOBE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2010, 12:00:04 AM »

Don't say that lol. I'm turning to the Heat to save us from Kobe lmfao. Honestly, if I never became a member of this forum & didn't have to listen to these Laker fans, I'd probabaly be hating the Heat right now lol.

But you're a Dolphins fan, no? Shouldn't have been much of a transition for you. Unless they remind you too much of the Yankees lol.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2010, 11:09:04 AM »
SAVE US RAJON RONDO

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #39 on: September 18, 2010, 08:32:10 PM »
Heat may try to sign Erick Dampier.

they don't really need another big body IMO; they should try to sign another PG/SG I'd say.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

The Come Up Shuffle

« Reply #40 on: September 19, 2010, 11:22:45 AM »

Don't say that lol. I'm turning to the Heat to save us from Kobe lmfao. Honestly, if I never became a member of this forum & didn't have to listen to these Laker fans, I'd probabaly be hating the Heat right now lol.

But you're a Dolphins fan, no? Shouldn't have been much of a transition for you. Unless they remind you too much of the Yankees lol.

I'm a phins fan because the only NY football team plays all the way up in Buffalo.  It'll be a cold day in hell before I cheer for anything from NY's armpit, New Jersey.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2010, 01:30:58 PM »
Heat may try to sign Erick Dampier.

they don't really need another big body IMO; they should try to sign another PG/SG I'd say.

it never hurts - he's good for a bench guy

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #42 on: September 19, 2010, 01:35:20 PM »

It'll be a cold day in hell before I cheer for anything from NY's armpit, New Jersey.

LOL. ;D

IFB Flood

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #43 on: September 19, 2010, 03:39:41 PM »
The Heat are gonna be one of the more dominating teams in NBA history........after Kobe retires.

so this is Kobe's last year?

Kobe got more 2/3 good years left imo, Boston got one more good year maybe, after that if shit's stays the same the Heat got the NBA on lock.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2010, 07:51:18 PM »
boston wont beat miami next year man

im no fool :(