Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 148899 times)

Tha A

• 'G'
  • when it was good to be a knick
Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #45 on: September 21, 2010, 08:34:34 AM »
The Heat are gonna be one of the more dominating teams in NBA history........after Kobe retires.

so this is Kobe's last year?

Kobe got more 2/3 good years left imo, Boston got one more good year maybe, after that if shit's stays the same the Heat got the NBA on lock.

IFB Flood

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #46 on: September 21, 2010, 02:57:09 PM »
boston wont beat miami next year man

im no fool :(

You never know, Boston got depth. Plus, last year everybody was giving it to the Cavs. It's not over till it ends, Boston got a chance, I know they're old, I know they're aging but they can still do it if everyone does his thing, especially Rondo.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #47 on: September 21, 2010, 03:57:26 PM »
boston wont beat miami next year man

im no fool :(

You never know, Boston got depth. Plus, last year everybody was giving it to the Cavs. It's not over till it ends, Boston got a chance, I know they're old, I know they're aging but they can still do it if everyone does his thing, especially Rondo.

we do have the best PG in the game (endorsed by Magic Johnson) in Rajon Rondo.

but still the Heat are stacked
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #48 on: September 21, 2010, 05:26:11 PM »
Hack u a fool orlando magic...magic>>ur boston
hey encye it was nice knowing ya
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #49 on: September 22, 2010, 12:57:07 PM »
is anyone else kinda surprised Shaq didn't try to go back to Miami? lol I'll take him up in bean town (even if it's only for 20 a night) but Shaq would've been a starting C for the Heat IMO

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #50 on: September 22, 2010, 01:01:44 PM »
^^^^ Shaq dissed Bosh back in 09 and I doubt Wade and Bron wanted his lazy ass back ... Shaq talked shit on every team he has played for , says a lot on who is the pb ..

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #51 on: September 22, 2010, 01:02:54 PM »
^^^^ Shaq dissed Bosh back in 09 and I doubt Wade and Bron wanted his lazy ass back ... Shaq talked shit on every team he has played for , says a lot on who is the pb ..

shaq didn't diss Penny Hardaway  right?

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: September 22, 2010, 01:19:11 PM »

are you kidding me ?

Sccit

« Reply #53 on: September 22, 2010, 01:34:00 PM »
Shaq shitted on Miami upon leaving 'em...LOL@the thought of him going back to the Heat. There were ore chances of him backing Bynum this season.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #54 on: September 22, 2010, 01:45:18 PM »

are you kidding me ?

its been 12+ years man i dont remember

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #55 on: September 22, 2010, 03:22:34 PM »
I remember when Shaq left Miami & was questioned about it he said something like "We have Chris Quinn as a PG. Whose going to win with Chris Quinn?" LOL.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #56 on: September 22, 2010, 06:15:22 PM »
I remember when Shaq left Miami & was questioned about it he said something like "We have Chris Quinn as a PG. Whose going to win with Chris Quinn?" LOL.

hahahaha well can you blame him?

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: September 23, 2010, 01:14:37 AM »

hahahaha well can you blame him?

the pb is he had the right to say things like that ( even if he sounds like an arrogant prick) when he was in his prime ... which isnt the case for a long time ... Shaq main pb is that he has too much ego to admit hes just a role player now

He bitched about his lack of touches with the Cavs and dissed Mo Williams for shooting too much ....at this point Mo is a better scorer than Shaq period

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #58 on: September 23, 2010, 11:24:21 AM »
well Mo Williams is a bitch ass nigga - but yes at this current point I would say that he is a better player than Shaq - but due to the lack of centers Shaq may be better AT HIS POSITION than Mo is.

did anyone else hear Mo talk about wanting to retire after LEbron left/  guy was very emotionally distraught...but hes making too much $$$ to retire IMO

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: September 23, 2010, 12:02:11 PM »
yeah I read his comments ... you want to retire because a teammate (no matter how great he is)  left your team  ? LMAO