Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 148880 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #75 on: October 06, 2010, 08:40:38 AM »
dude did u see Lebron last night

this is HIS team now
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #76 on: October 06, 2010, 01:14:39 PM »
dude did u see Lebron last night

this is HIS team now

I'd say a majority of people already knew that, considering he was the better player. But Lakers fans needed something to take LeBron off his high-chair & say "Oh, it's Wade's team all the way!".

But you can't really buy into how they play in the pre-season, especially considering they have said they spent all of camp working on defense & not many offensive plays; although with LeBron & Wade controlling the ball, how many plays do you need? lol.

Game 1 vs. the Celtics are where we'll see what's cooking in South Beach.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #77 on: October 06, 2010, 03:04:46 PM »
there are a lot of dumb motheruckers asyings its still dwades team
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: October 06, 2010, 05:02:04 PM »

And I personally guarentee you if you ask those people, "Whose better? Kobe or LeBron?", they will all say Kobe, followed by a negative comment aimed at LeBron lol.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #79 on: October 06, 2010, 08:19:59 PM »
yes   that is accurate

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #80 on: October 07, 2010, 11:26:33 AM »
this will be Bron team but Wade cannot be viewed as a sidekick , he's the 3rd best player in the league

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #81 on: October 07, 2010, 11:54:52 AM »
this will be Bron team but Wade cannot be viewed as a sidekick , he's the 3rd best player in the league

1-lebron

2-durant

3-dwade

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: October 07, 2010, 03:00:25 PM »

& you wouldn't say Pau Gasol is the second best big man in the league after Dwight?

Tha A

• 'G'
  • when it was good to be a knick
« Reply #83 on: October 07, 2010, 03:16:00 PM »

And I personally guarentee you if you ask those people, "Whose better? Kobe or LeBron?", they will all say Kobe, followed by a negative comment aimed at LeBron lol.

a lot of dumb motherfuckers also say nowitzki is similar to bird   ;D. on the real, I'm no kobe dickrider and that's wade's team, at least right now, james' better than him but wade got almost all the all time records for the heat and he already won a ring there, like wade said, it's his house.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #84 on: October 07, 2010, 05:10:05 PM »
it's wades house but Lebron is the landlord

Tha A

• 'G'
  • when it was good to be a knick
« Reply #85 on: October 07, 2010, 06:11:07 PM »
it's wades house but Lebron is the landlord

guess you can call that ;D. as a basketball fan first, well hope the knicks can be in the playoffs, can't wait to see them playing, lakers are the only team that I can see stopping them, not ruling out boston or maybe orlando, but if they can be on the court what they are on papper, shit is scary.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #86 on: October 07, 2010, 06:27:49 PM »
to be honest....as long as Lebron, Wade, Bosh, House, Milller and Haslaam are all healthy come playoff time they'll be fine.  Kobe is getting older, Boston is getting older except for Rondo who's just getting more and more dangerous and Orlando is a fraud

oh and Miami's got KEnny Hasbrook.  the kid from Siena.  I saw him play a few times up there and he's the shit :D   

i hope he makes the team.  put Siena on the map.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 06:29:55 PM by Hans Moleman »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: October 07, 2010, 08:02:07 PM »
Honestly, I really didn't like the way it looked with Wade & LeBron on the court together. I mean, it only happened for like two and a half mintues, but they looked sloppy on the offensive side.

Those two need to be in synch.

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: October 08, 2010, 10:23:05 PM »

& you wouldn't say Pau Gasol is the second best big man in the league after Dwight?

I have no pb saying that because it's true ... but Gasol cannot lead a team to a NBA title as a 1st option, Wade can ...

Don't want to start another Kobe vs Lebron discussion , I'm just saying that Lebron is not head and shoulders above Wade

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: October 08, 2010, 10:31:57 PM »
Honestly, I really didn't like the way it looked with Wade & LeBron on the court together. I mean, it only happened for like two and a half mintues, but they looked sloppy on the offensive side.

Those two need to be in synch.

they both have been ball dominant players for years , it's not going to be easy for them to adjust on halfcourt offense at all... Miami might be a better team with only Bron and Bosh or Wade and Bosh  on the floor at the same time