Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 148935 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #120 on: October 23, 2010, 09:58:24 AM »
Season kicks off in a few days. 8)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #121 on: October 23, 2010, 04:32:14 PM »
STACKHOUSE signs with the Heat

looks like he finna get a ring too
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #122 on: October 23, 2010, 04:34:06 PM »
bosh, lebron, wade = 3 little piggys

kobe = the big bad wolf
he better watch out for his big bad knee

i'm pretty sure wade has been injury prone his whole career...and bosh isn't known as one of the healthier mufuckaz out there. kobe, on the other hand, has already proved to the world he's iron man.

LOL  Brett Favre an Cal Ripken are iron-men

Kobe is an amazing player who plays through pain but he is not even close to being "iron man" status.  that's for Brett Favre and Lou Gehrig, nigga's who go over a decade without missing ONE game and still puts up legendary shit.   not that Kobe isn't legendary in his own right he still misses games.
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sccit

« Reply #123 on: October 23, 2010, 07:38:53 PM »
bosh, lebron, wade = 3 little piggys

kobe = the big bad wolf
he better watch out for his big bad knee

i'm pretty sure wade has been injury prone his whole career...and bosh isn't known as one of the healthier mufuckaz out there. kobe, on the other hand, has already proved to the world he's iron man.

LOL  Brett Favre an Cal Ripken are iron-men

Kobe is an amazing player who plays through pain but he is not even close to being "iron man" status.  that's for Brett Favre and Lou Gehrig, nigga's who go over a decade without missing ONE game and still puts up legendary shit.   not that Kobe isn't legendary in his own right he still misses games.

hate all you want with your typical dumb shit, but kobe is the definition of an nba iron man....

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #124 on: October 23, 2010, 08:13:55 PM »
so whatchu gotta say about those 9 games he missed last year?

IRON MAN = DON'T MISS GAMES

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #125 on: October 24, 2010, 09:12:13 AM »
Kobe bryants body is 15 NBA SEASONS old coming off of knee surgery.. everyone gets old, even jerry rice got old and you know what kind of work ethic he had. This maybe the year where he slows down

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #126 on: October 24, 2010, 09:38:40 AM »
Kobe bryants body is 15 NBA SEASONS old coming off of knee surgery.. everyone gets old, even jerry rice got old and you know what kind of work ethic he had. This maybe the year where he slows down
i hope

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #127 on: October 24, 2010, 11:03:23 AM »
Slows down? You niggas is blind if you can't see he's surrounded by the best supporting cast he's ever had. He doesn't need to go all out, just needs to be selective.

I'll say it for the 1,000th time; the Lakers would make the playoffs if Kobe sat out the entire year. Maybe 7th or 8th seed, but they would still make the playoffs.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #128 on: October 24, 2010, 11:05:37 AM »
Slows down? You niggas is blind if you can't see he's surrounded by the best supporting cast he's ever had. He doesn't need to go all out, just needs to be selective.

I'll say it for the 1,000th time; the Lakers would make the playoffs if Kobe sat out the entire year. Maybe 7th or 8th seed, but they would still make the playoffs.
lmao   

you really think Lamar Slowdom can survive being a #2 option?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #129 on: October 24, 2010, 01:12:25 PM »

lmao   

you really think Lamar Slowdom can survive being a #2 option?

With Pau, Ron & Bynum (when healthy) surrounding him? Easily.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #130 on: October 24, 2010, 01:36:56 PM »
without Kobe that team would be slaughtered when they face an elite PG

fisher already showed signs of oldness all last season

Sccit

« Reply #131 on: October 24, 2010, 02:06:57 PM »
so whatchu gotta say about those 9 games he missed last year?

IRON MAN = DON'T MISS GAMES
\

any other player woulda missed the whole season=iron man...and before he that, he didn't miss a game in years.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #132 on: October 24, 2010, 02:13:44 PM »
LOL so for Kobe we lower the standard so it's easier to suck his dick?

73 games is NOT 82 games, nomatter WHO you are.  you are still missing 9 games, which is not IRON MAN like

Lou Gehrig and Cal Ripken played THOUSANDS of consecutive games.  Brett Favre hasn't missed a start since 1992 when Kobe was still a lil virgin.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #133 on: October 25, 2010, 08:52:03 AM »
Iron Man = Tayshaun Prince
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #134 on: October 25, 2010, 04:29:05 PM »
7even got it right

lol @ kobe being an iron man for two seasons with 82 games.