Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 148923 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #165 on: October 29, 2010, 10:52:01 PM »
Miami just proved tonight that in a month or so when they are in full form, they will be unfuckablewith.
just wait til these motherfuckers have Mike Miller too

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #166 on: October 29, 2010, 11:10:54 PM »
LOL .... with the bench that the Lakers have this year , good luck to Miami ... they wont beat the Cs in the playoffs anyways

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #167 on: October 30, 2010, 06:33:15 AM »
LOL .... with the bench that the Lakers have this year , good luck to Miami ... they wont beat the Cs in the playoffs anyways

so Miami just won over the Magic by 20 without Mike Miller and this is your first thought?  lol i WISH the c's could beat this team
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #168 on: October 30, 2010, 06:46:50 AM »
^^^^ the C's destroyed the same Magic team last year in the playoffs .... that was a great game by Miami ( liked their defensive intensity) but Orlando usually doesn't deliver in games against the others top 2-3 teams .. their offense isn't versatile enough and Lewis and Vince choked as usual

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #169 on: October 30, 2010, 06:49:36 AM »
^^^^ the C's destroyed the same Magic team last year in the playoffs .... that was a great game by Miami ( liked their defensive intensity) but Orlando usually doesn't deliver in games against the others top 2-3 teams .. their offense isn't versatile enough and Lewis and Vince choked as usual

this is very true

wasn't it funny how Howard had 19 points in the first half and 0 in the second?  and Lewis was like 0-10 shooting

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #170 on: October 30, 2010, 07:19:51 PM »
i'm not too concerned with the offense thats going to come, lebron and bosh will find there way. The defense was crazy though :)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #171 on: October 31, 2010, 07:43:38 PM »
blowout over New Jersey today

not that anybody watched because it's an NFL sunday

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #172 on: November 02, 2010, 02:29:44 PM »
upcoming Heat schedule:

Tue, Nov 2, 2010  Minnesota Timberwolves
 Fri, Nov 5, 2010 @ New Orleans Hornets     
 Sat, Nov 6, 2010  New Jersey Nets   
 Tue, Nov 9, 2010  Utah Jazz
Thu, Nov 11, 2010  Boston Celtics          

Sccit

« Reply #173 on: November 02, 2010, 02:30:36 PM »
^I bet you want to Heat to win, Sun fan Knick fan Celtic fan

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #174 on: November 02, 2010, 02:32:05 PM »
^I bet you want to Heat to win, Sun fan Knick fan Celtic fan

hell naw

but if they do win I will certainly bring it up to you to piss you off :D

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #175 on: November 02, 2010, 06:49:50 PM »
Heat winning tonight big, Lebron has 20 points and 12 assists.

meanwhile my boys in green are ahead of Detroit by 23

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #176 on: November 05, 2010, 02:12:25 AM »
Yeah, I don't see how Kobe being stubborn & playing through an injury when he team could practically finish in first without him should be credited.

If NIK wants to bring up the analysts, all they were doing was SHITTING on him for being a dickhead for trying to play through the injury & not taking time off.

I could understand if they were a .500 team & they NEEDED Kobe desperately in every single game just to make the playoffs, but he's on easily the deepest, best team in the league, that would have finished first even if he missed 20-25 games last year.

there were quite a few games where we needed kobe to win games, like all those damn buzzer beaters, etc etc. without him i doubt we would of been the 1st seed, and with us losing that much games, i doubt we would of had the confidence or the morale to get all the way to the finals and win.

but given OKC would still be the 8th seed,  and we'd be in the playoffs we would of had an easier 1st round

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #177 on: November 05, 2010, 08:38:53 AM »
^You're just assuming that nobody else on your team can hit a shot lol.

I've seen Tim Duncan hit a game tying three pointer; don't act like somebody else could of hit half of those shots.

& let's say you lost all those sames Kobe hit a buzz-beater. What was that? 8-9 games? You'd still make it to the playoffs & since you're so dominantly better than the rest of the West, you would of made it to the Finals & since Kobe rested up, he would of been fresher, making him better in the playoffs as well.

Maybe he wouldn't have shot like 25% in Game 7. ;D

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #178 on: November 05, 2010, 11:48:34 AM »
^You're just assuming that nobody else on your team can hit a shot lol.

I've seen Tim Duncan hit a game tying three pointer; don't act like somebody else could of hit half of those shots.

& let's say you lost all those sames Kobe hit a buzz-beater. What was that? 8-9 games? You'd still make it to the playoffs & since you're so dominantly better than the rest of the West, you would of made it to the Finals & since Kobe rested up, he would of been fresher, making him better in the playoffs as well.

Maybe he wouldn't have shot like 25% in Game 7. ;D

he just had a bad night in game 7, remember that clinic in game 4?

but tim duncan is a superstar HOFer, confidence and morale is always a question too, if we'd lost those 8-9 games whats saying we wouldnt of lost more especially without kobe.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #179 on: November 05, 2010, 08:08:16 PM »
Miami loses!