Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 148952 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #210 on: November 11, 2010, 08:48:13 PM »
Wade & LeBron were 0-10 from three.

Given that combined they are probably 30% from there; give them 3 three's & they win the game.

Also, give them five more months to work together as a team & it's even closer.

If you're planning on sleeping on this team come May/June, you're going to be in trouble lol.

oh no doubt  - but these November head to head wins still count :D
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #211 on: November 11, 2010, 09:43:07 PM »

Given that combined they are probably 30% from there; give them 3 three's & they win the game.

If you're planning on sleeping on this team come May/June, you're going to be in trouble lol.
Remember the finals? 3 words: Home court advantage. Heat have some ground to make up.

theremedy360

« Reply #212 on: November 11, 2010, 09:47:49 PM »
I Luv 2 see them suffer

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #213 on: November 11, 2010, 10:01:00 PM »
they're the best 5-4 team ever lolz

Rondo is that nigga
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #214 on: November 11, 2010, 10:51:46 PM »
only you find t hat funny lil boy

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #215 on: November 11, 2010, 10:58:03 PM »
lets go Celtics

Elano

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #217 on: November 11, 2010, 11:14:26 PM »
I don't why y'all keep talking about Wade and James stats ... the reason why the Heat already lost 4 games is that their defense (especially interior) is very poor... Bosh is a complete hole on that side of the floor, Z is too slow , only Haslem is a decent defensive player but he's undersized ...

Obviously this team will improve but they aren't going to past Boston in the playoffs with that poor interior sector ... just no way

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #218 on: November 11, 2010, 11:15:22 PM »
Boston got #NBACHAMPS on lock this year

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #219 on: November 11, 2010, 11:21:19 PM »

Remember the finals? 3 words: Home court advantage. Heat have some ground to make up.

But if the team gels & plays like they should be playing, home court advantage won't mean shit. They'll win by ten when away & twenty when home.

Elano

« Reply #220 on: November 11, 2010, 11:27:36 PM »

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #221 on: November 12, 2010, 02:07:36 AM »
Bosh is sorry. Regardless of whether or not he's getting his numbers, he still looks like a little bitch on the court. Shaq had a good reason to call his ass out last year. lol @ him just standing there when Rondo dunked that shit on him.

Much like in the game where Miami blew the 22 point lead to the Jazz, it seems like the main issue is that neither Wade or LeBron know how to play off the ball. The ongoing trend in their losses is that one player tries to take over by himself in the clutch, and the other stands there doing nothing. There's also Bosh, but nobody cares about him.

lol, here's what Paul Pierce said on his twitter: It's been a pleasure to bring my talents to south beach now on to Memphis

http://twitter.com/paulpierce34/status/2952667827539968

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #222 on: November 12, 2010, 02:45:13 AM »
It's been a pleasure to bring my talents to south beach now on to Memphis

Boston really is a despicable team. If players publically twitter those kind of things, who in his right mind still doubts that Villanueva is telling the truth about KG's comments? Who can fathom what those niggas say in private, even? Despicable niggas.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #223 on: November 12, 2010, 04:20:32 AM »
It's been a pleasure to bring my talents to south beach now on to Memphis

Boston really is a despicable team. If players publically twitter those kind of things, who in his right mind still doubts that Villanueva is telling the truth about KG's comments? Who can fathom what those niggas say in private, even? Despicable niggas.

Lol, I certainly never doubted what KG said. It's KG, he's not exactly the most conservative guy as far as speech is concerned. Although in KG's defense, I think he would be more sensitive in what he said if Charlie V actually was a cancer patient, as opposed to looking like one.

Pierce and LeBron never liked each other from day one though. Actually, as of right now, I'm not sure anyone actually likes LeBron lol.

S.C. The Beast

• 'G'
« Reply #224 on: November 12, 2010, 06:19:43 AM »
Lebron is straight up trash, dude goes to the line over 20 times and only scores 35, thats some funny shit to be honest

how funny is it that wade goes 2-12 along with 1 rebound and 6 turnovers, bitch boy?
youre obviously butthurt that the team you thought would win every game has now turned out to be the shitshow of the league, have a nice day