Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 148871 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #225 on: November 12, 2010, 12:03:47 PM »
Lebron is straight up trash, dude goes to the line over 20 times and only scores 35, thats some funny shit to be honest

how funny is it that wade goes 2-12 along with 1 rebound and 6 turnovers, bitch boy?
youre obviously butthurt that the team you thought would win every game has now turned out to be the shitshow of the league, have a nice day

he's a DALLAS fan...why would he care?  lmao
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #226 on: November 12, 2010, 12:05:28 PM »
lmao @ that PP twitter
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #227 on: November 12, 2010, 12:18:18 PM »
lol @ PP

Shaq owned Joel Anthony... You guys gotta give this team time, Feb/March is when will see the team turn around..

Heat needs to start Mario Chalmers at PG, and sit down Anthony he's a nice athletic undersized center, but he's a pine rider for sure. they def need more size in the paint. hopefully alonzo mourning gets over his cancer soon and comes back =P
Heat are reportedly talking to Eric Dampier's big ass who would be a nice upgrade over JA

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #228 on: November 12, 2010, 01:10:50 PM »
Much like in the game where Miami blew the 22 point lead to the Jazz, it seems like the main issue is that neither Wade or LeBron know how to play off the ball. The ongoing trend in their losses is that one player tries to take over by himself in the clutch, and the other stands there doing nothing. There's also Bosh, but nobody cares about him.
That's the big problem. It even affects Bosh who hasn't adjusted from being the 1st option to 3rd.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #230 on: November 12, 2010, 01:20:36 PM »
Wade & LeBron were 0-10 from three.

Given that combined they are probably 30% from there; give them 3 three's & they win the game.

Also, give them five more months to work together as a team & it's even closer.

If you're planning on sleeping on this team come May/June, you're going to be in trouble lol.
Remember the finals? 3 words: Home court advantage. Heat have some ground to make up.

But if the team gels & plays like they should be playing, home court advantage won't mean shit. They'll win by ten when away & twenty when home.
Really? After losing to Boston twice, after staring 5-4, you don't think home court advantage is going to be an issue? They can sweep most teams in the East, but they are not that good to the point were HCA won't be an issue against Boston or L.A.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #231 on: November 12, 2010, 02:07:39 PM »
Lebron is right...he shouldn't be playing 44 minutes a game in November

with that said, it's not like he was playing 44 against the T-wolves, it's the Celtics

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #232 on: November 12, 2010, 03:41:42 PM »
Wade & LeBron were 0-10 from three.

Given that combined they are probably 30% from there; give them 3 three's & they win the game.

Also, give them five more months to work together as a team & it's even closer.

If you're planning on sleeping on this team come May/June, you're going to be in trouble lol.
Remember the finals? 3 words: Home court advantage. Heat have some ground to make up.

But if the team gels & plays like they should be playing, home court advantage won't mean shit. They'll win by ten when away & twenty when home.
Really? After losing to Boston twice, after staring 5-4, you don't think home court advantage is going to be an issue? They can sweep most teams in the East, but they are not that good to the point were HCA won't be an issue against Boston or L.A.

If the team plays at the potential that they can play at, then no. I don't feel it will be that big an issue.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #233 on: November 12, 2010, 03:57:42 PM »
Lebron is right...he shouldn't be playing 44 minutes a game in November

with that said, it's not like he was playing 44 against the T-wolves, it's the Celtics

44 IS TOO MANY MINUTES!!! Okay, so far this year his averaging 37.6 mpg, which is his lowest in his career, in his 8th season. At the same time Michael Jordan was averaging 38.8 mpg, this after 4 seasons at 39 or above, and in his 8th year Kobe was at 37.8, though it was an injury year and the season before, and 4 seasons after Kobe had above 40mpg. LeBron himself had 4 season over 40 too, so I am confused as to why his complaining? This is the difference between LeBron and other greats, other greats WANT to be on the floor, in November, in March, in May, it doesn't matter, they want to be there. LeBron sees it as a burden.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #234 on: November 12, 2010, 04:04:55 PM »
when your team has Lebron and D-wade you really have no excuse to play them 44 min

think about it like this...when you give Lebron his 10 minutes of rest you can keep D-wade on the floor and vice versa

what a fucking pain for the other teams coach

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #235 on: November 12, 2010, 04:21:31 PM »
when your team has Lebron and D-wade you really have no excuse to play them 44 min

think about it like this...when you give Lebron his 10 minutes of rest you can keep D-wade on the floor and vice versa

what a fucking pain for the other teams coach

When you are down by 15 at the half in an important game, because if you ties with Boston at the end they have the tiebreaker in terms of head to head match ups, then playing 44 minutes might be worth it. LeBron has to see the big picture. You could be tied with Boston for home court, and then you gave it up because you didn't want to play 44 minutes in a game back in November. It all counts, ask Boston how much home court means in a game 7.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #236 on: November 12, 2010, 06:17:57 PM »
For a 262 lbs 6'9'' nigga who is carrying the ball all the time 44 minutes in november is really a lot. He's not saying that he doesn't want to play, he just wants to bring his A-game in crunch time which is not possible if you're a heavy bulky nigga carrying the ball all game long while also playing significantly more minutes than any other nigga on the court
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #237 on: November 12, 2010, 06:47:12 PM »
For a 262 lbs 6'9'' nigga who is carrying the ball all the time 44 minutes in november is really a lot. He's not saying that he doesn't want to play, he just wants to bring his A-game in crunch time which is not possible if you're a heavy bulky nigga carrying the ball all game long while also playing significantly more minutes than any other nigga on the court

Please... his 25, the prime of his career and his team is getting handled by a bunch of pld guys who are closer to the HoF than rookie of the year. If he don't want to play as much as possible to make a comeback after being down 15 at the half, then his showing he doesn't have the desire to win. He has all the talents to be the best player ever, he has way more physical gifts than MJ and Kobe, but he does not have the killer instinct and the long out look of the season to see that winning that game and playing the minutes to win that game is important. He can get reduced minutes when they are blowing out the 76ers or the Nets, you have to beat Boston to compete for home court advantage.

The Watcher

« Reply #238 on: November 13, 2010, 07:02:13 PM »
lol can these commentators get any more biased?

'dwyane wade with a dunk..'
'CALDERON WITH THE INBOUND PASS!!!!!!!!!!!'
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #239 on: November 13, 2010, 10:49:52 PM »
Heat beat the Raptors...musta been nice for Bosh