Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 148922 times)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #240 on: November 14, 2010, 07:16:26 AM »
Heat beat the Raptors...musta been nice for Bosh

Too bad for him though he didn't do much in the game.

Give credit to the Raps for hanging on and making it a fairly close one.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #241 on: November 14, 2010, 10:19:56 AM »
eh Im sure he cares more about the win

was watching the Celtics so I didn't watch the game
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #242 on: November 17, 2010, 10:28:33 PM »
Lebron had 20 points, 8 rebounds and 9 assists in 23 minutes

amazing shit
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #243 on: November 17, 2010, 10:28:52 PM »
oh and bosh dropped 35 tonight...season high

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #244 on: November 17, 2010, 11:25:14 PM »
Lebron had 20 points, 8 rebounds and 9 assists in 23 minutes

amazing shit

Wade has to take a backseat to LeBron real quick. LeBron is clearly the best player. Having another player to compete trying to be the man will hurt Miami big time.

Bill Simmons' take:

You can't win an NBA title without someone eventually saying, "I got this" and everyone else agreeing, "You're right, you got this." Miami isn't there yet.

I thought LeBron would make that sacrifice, but upon further review, Wade needs to reinvent himself as the team's defensive stopper, facilitator, emotional leader and occasional closer (much like Kobe did on the 2008 Dream Team). Why? Because LeBron is better than him. In Boston, I was praying to myself, "I hope LeBron doesn't decide to take over." Wade was an afterthought. And yeah, he struggled that game ... but I know what I saw, and I know how I felt. The only guy on the court who could stop LeBron on Tuesday night was Dwyane Wade.

Maybe every Heat member slowly realized during the preseason, "Good God, LeBron is MUCH better than Dwyane. What do we do? How do we handle this? Do we wait for Dwyane to admit it? Do we ... wait, what do we do???"

Maybe Wade can feel it. Maybe his competitive juices are kicking in. No, no, we're equals. He's not better than me. We're equally good. Look, I'll show you. Maybe it's just been the elephant in the room for six weeks. Maybe deep down, everyone knows the Heat can't take off until Wade has his "You can be chairman and CEO, I'll be president and COO" moment. It goes beyond who gets to take the last shot. It's about the dynamics of basketball. It's about someone emerging as the emotional leader, the spine of the team, the guy who says over and over again, "I got this." And you can't keep saying that if you're looking over your shoulder worrying that someone else is saying the same thing. It's like a fly ball in the outfield. Eventually, someone has to call it.

The titles can't happen until Wade has his Frank Wells moment. And only then. Might happen this season, might happen next season, but it will happen. Even if Wade doesn't want to admit it yet.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #245 on: November 18, 2010, 11:48:11 AM »
What a joke...Wade is averaging more points than LeBron on less attempts. Aside from the 1st game, LeBron has clearly looked lost on offense compared to Wade.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #246 on: November 18, 2010, 12:13:58 PM »
lost on offense?  thats funny considering the guy may be the best all around statistical player in the NBA

Sccit

« Reply #247 on: November 18, 2010, 01:44:39 PM »
lost on offense?  thats funny considering the guy may be the best all around statistical player in the NBA

how so when he's shooting the lowest percentage of his career? can u try to make sense... he can't handle a real offense as well as Mike Brown's "give the ball to LeBron and move out of his way" system. LOL

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #248 on: November 18, 2010, 08:51:12 PM »

how so when he's shooting the lowest percentage of his career? can u try to make sense... he can't handle a real offense as well as Mike Brown's "give the ball to LeBron and move out of his way" system. LOL

he cant handle a real offense...yet he's got a career average of 27 PPG and 7 assists per game??

I fail to see how he could not handle Mike Brown's system (let alone Miami's...which he'll def get down)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #249 on: November 19, 2010, 01:03:20 AM »
What a joke...Wade is averaging more points than LeBron on less attempts. Aside from the 1st game, LeBron has clearly looked lost on offense compared to Wade.

Wade is also getting spoonfed by LeBron while he ain't passing the ball to save his life.. and their attempts are actually equal. Stop sippin' that haterade nigga, hatin' LeBron ain't hip no more, it's mainstream now.
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #250 on: November 19, 2010, 04:02:14 AM »

he cant handle a real offense...yet he's got a career average of 27 PPG and 7 assists per game??

I fail to see how he could not handle Mike Brown's system (let alone Miami's...which he'll def get down)

I said he couldn't handle a true offense...Mike Brown's offense was no problem for him. It was plain and simple- throw the ball to LeBron and space out the floor so he can charge into the lane and shoot it or dish it out. Do you really not realize how much his stock has plummeted since playing for Miami?

Sccit

« Reply #251 on: November 19, 2010, 04:04:17 AM »

Wade is also getting spoonfed by LeBron while he ain't passing the ball to save his life.. and their attempts are actually equal. Stop sippin' that haterade nigga, hatin' LeBron ain't hip no more, it's mainstream now.

you already know what i think of lebrons game...and that was way before anyone else discovered it.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #252 on: November 19, 2010, 06:10:52 AM »

you already know what i think of lebrons game...and that was way before anyone else discovered it.

Two questions:

1.) Do you honestly think Wade is better than LeBron... like, seriously? I mean, in all honesty. Not in that swagger-sense of simply stating "T-Mac > LeBron" to cause a riot and shit. I mean seriously... do you think Wade > LeBron?

2.) How can someone who can't handle an offense average 9 assists in the first place? How is that theoretically possible?

Even their coach doesn't really know what to do, so of course the Heat play pretty chaotic. But they will figure it out, sooner or later. It's difficult to handle with 2 top 3 players, one soft ass top 20 player and a bunch of nobodies. But if they figure it out, you most definitely gon see LeBron handlin' a "real offense". Of course he can't have a superhuman stateline like he sometimes did in Cleveland, that is only natural.
No, it's not a sin

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #253 on: November 19, 2010, 12:49:46 PM »
If the PG situation ain't fixed by the trade deadline, look for the heat to make a trade for a PG. but i think once Mario Chalmers ankle gets fully healed, he'll be the Defensive minded - 3 Pt Spacer the Heat need at the 1. Teams just crowd the paint when carlos arroyo is in there, they're backing out a bit now that big Z is starting with that automatic mid range jumper hes done over his career. Thankfully joel anthony is now out of there hes def not a starter in the nba

Can't wait til Mike Miller comes back hes the Heats Version of Lamar Odom.. Ball Handler, can drive and lights out from beyond the 3. good rebounder at 6'8 but again like a brand new fish in your aquarium has to get acclimated again.

Our crunch time line up:

pg - Lebron
sg - D wade (will guard opposing pgs)
sf - Miller
pf - Bosh
C - Big Z/Jamaal Magloire

Lakers cant see that  :P

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #254 on: November 19, 2010, 03:52:23 PM »
If the PG situation ain't fixed by the trade deadline, look for the heat to make a trade for a PG. but i think once Mario Chalmers ankle gets fully healed, he'll be the Defensive minded - 3 Pt Spacer the Heat need at the 1. Teams just crowd the paint when carlos arroyo is in there, they're backing out a bit now that big Z is starting with that automatic mid range jumper hes done over his career. Thankfully joel anthony is now out of there hes def not a starter in the nba

Can't wait til Mike Miller comes back hes the Heats Version of Lamar Odom.. Ball Handler, can drive and lights out from beyond the 3. good rebounder at 6'8 but again like a brand new fish in your aquarium has to get acclimated again.

Our crunch time line up:

pg - Lebron
sg - D wade (will guard opposing pgs)
sf - Miller
pf - Bosh
C - Big Z/Jamaal Magloire

Lakers cant see that  :P
It's Boston they have to worry about.  ;)