Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 148886 times)

Tha A

• 'G'
  • when it was good to be a knick
Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #285 on: November 27, 2010, 07:11:16 PM »
What a joke...Wade is averaging more points than LeBron on less attempts. Aside from the 1st game, LeBron has clearly looked lost on offense compared to Wade.

Wade is also getting spoonfed by LeBron while he ain't passing the ball to save his life.. and their attempts are actually equal. Stop sippin' that haterade nigga, hatin' LeBron ain't hip no more, it's mainstream now.

you already know what i think of lebrons game...and that was way before anyone else discovered it.

Two questions:

1.) Do you honestly think Wade is better than LeBron... like, seriously? I mean, in all honesty. Not in that swagger-sense of simply stating "T-Mac > LeBron" to cause a riot and shit. I mean seriously... do you think Wade > LeBron?

2.) How can someone who can't handle an offense average 9 assists in the first place? How is that theoretically possible?

Even their coach doesn't really know what to do, so of course the Heat play pretty chaotic. But they will figure it out, sooner or later. It's difficult to handle with 2 top 3 players, one soft ass top 20 player and a bunch of nobodies. But if they figure it out, you most definitely gon see LeBron handlin' a "real offense". Of course he can't have a superhuman stateline like he sometimes did in Cleveland, that is only natural.

Wade is the more skilled player...Down by 1 with 10 seconds to go, I'd rather have the ball in Wade's hands, no question. I also think a proper team built around Wade has a higher chance to succeed than a proper team built around LeBron. Same goes for T-Mac in his prime, that was no gimmick...LeBron is the greatest at collecting stats, better than anyone else. But he's clearly not the greatest at succeeding and leading a team to promise. Honestly, Wade's biggest problem throughout his career has been his health. If he was 100% to start the season, I believe it'd be pretty evident by now who the Heat truly belongs to.

Nigga, yousa foo', bro. Wade and Melo or even T-Mac sometimes appear like niggas witta better shot and therefore somehow better skills to the average nigga cause their shots look more flowy due to their less bulky bodies. It's all a misconception and a fucking MYTH. Wade and Melo always made significantly less 3s than LeBron and their percentages have always been just as bad if not worse, T-Mac's freethrows were not really better than LeBron's, not even in his fucking short prime. It's all a myth. Plus, health plays a role too, let's not act as if it's just luck. LeBron is a real nigga who can go through a basketball season like it ain't nothing, while Wade and T-Mac have the bodies of fragile bitches.
And that is not even touching how LeBron has a much better physique, is a freak of nature with crazy court vision who can pass and ballhandle like a PG in the body of a PF. None of them niggas is fucking with LeBron. Wade got sent to the line 40 times a game just for missing layups and won the Finals MVP and since then niggas think that nigga is clutch and shit. Any All-Star could have done that. Even Iverson could have pulled it off.
Plus niggas is shittin' on LeBron for having his head down in a hopeless playoff series against the Celtics while West got his dick sucked by his mom, yet they forget what a real nigga he was in the 2 consecutive years in the playoff series against the Pistons way back in the day.

SKILL really isn't all about shot...in your rant, you mention nothing of foot-work, ability to create your own shot, knowing where/when to pick your spots, fundamentals, back-to-the-basket game, and proper execution. But if you wanna talk about shooting, why are you not considering mid-range game? T-Mac was a great mid-range shooter, Wade is good as well...LeBron really still needs to improve his mid-range game. And as for his three ball, he is either on or off. When he's off, he can't hit a three to save his life. When he's on, he'll hit threes in bunches. Very streaky shooter, which is due to poor shooting mechanics. T-Mac, clearly, has/had a more consistent shot than LeBron, and same with Wade, to a lesser extent. But that is not what makes them more skilled. Bottom line, if LeBron were as great as people say/said he is/was, he'd not only have better accomplishments under his belt.. the Heat would also be doing a lot better than they currently are. If you wanna put players in classes, LeBron is currently in or right around the Wade/T-Mac/Vince Carter (prime years) class. Not the upper echelon of players, the Magic/Jordan/Bird/Kobe class....said it many times before, and I'll say it many times again.

well put, even though, overall, imo, LeBron is better than T-Mac and Vince were, and maybe even Wade, while I do agree that he's not in that upper echelon you've talked about, but I do believe and hope he's not in his prime yet, if he can develop those things you mentioned, with all he has now, he could be one of the best ever, who knows, maybe the best, I don't know though, only time will tell.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 07:12:59 PM by Tha A »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #286 on: November 27, 2010, 08:11:31 PM »
LEbrons prime years SHIT ON t-mac or d-wade...and even Kobe's 35 point year where the laekrs couldnt win shit

And if the Lakers win the NBA title this year??? Dude, no one cares what you think, at the end of the year, show me the titles.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #287 on: November 27, 2010, 08:17:37 PM »
LEbrons prime years SHIT ON t-mac or d-wade...and even Kobe's 35 point year where the laekrs couldnt win shit

And if the Lakers win the NBA title this year??? Dude, no one cares what you think, at the end of the year, show me the titles.

robery horry was better than Barkley too huh?

if titles meant everything Bill Russell and Yogi Berra would be the two singular greatest players in North American sporting history.  (not that I see anything wrong with that haha...)
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #288 on: November 27, 2010, 08:26:40 PM »

robery horry was better than Barkley too huh?

if titles meant everything Bill Russell and Yogi Berra would be the two singular greatest players in North American sporting history.  (not that I see anything wrong with that haha...)

For real, people always overlook it & say, "YEAH, BUT KOBE LED HIS TEAM! THAT'S THE DIFFERENCE". But without Robert Horry, they might not win. Players like Horry is what LeBron didn't have.

So how you going to say "show me the rings" like Kobe is doing it alone. That's why people don't like Kobe. The Saints win the Superbowl, nobody says "Drew Brees won it", the Yankees win the World Series, nobody says "Derek Jeter won it". But the Lakers win the Finals with easily the most stacked team in the league, from starters to bench to even coach & then "Kobe is winning the rings". The ignorance is absurd lmfao.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #289 on: November 27, 2010, 11:11:17 PM »
I've never heard a SINGLE person even try to present a case for Yogi Berra (10 rings) as the best baseball player, or even the best Yankee of all time.  Even though he had 3 MVPs to go with the 10 rings some people still think Johnny Bench was better as a catcher too.

so yeah....rings don't mean everything.  they ARE a nice bonus but unless M Dogg or NIK is ready to call Bill Russell the best player of all time that ain't a valid arguement to me
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #290 on: November 27, 2010, 11:21:41 PM »
9-8    lol this team needs Mike Miller bad

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #291 on: November 28, 2010, 06:34:45 AM »
Lets be honest... we all know the Heat will be near the top by the end of the regular season. But it is funny to see them struggle so early. Spoelstra is literally shitting himself every time they concede a basket, knowing his arse is on the line.

Tha A

• 'G'
  • when it was good to be a knick
« Reply #292 on: November 28, 2010, 08:23:32 AM »
9-8    lol this team needs Mike Miller bad

mike miller ain't gon change all that, what they need is to gel better, maybe a better coach and some interior defense.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #293 on: November 28, 2010, 09:19:14 PM »
Lakers lose to Indiana despite getting 85 combined minutes from Kobe and Gasshole

lolz

Sccit

« Reply #294 on: November 28, 2010, 09:55:29 PM »
^Gasol and the bench played shitty...Artest needs to step his game up as well. Still, we're nowhere near the awful level of play Miami is currently on.

PS...you gone change the settings in ya fantasy league?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #295 on: November 29, 2010, 05:36:03 PM »
^Gasol and the bench played shitty...Artest needs to step his game up as well. Still, we're nowhere near the awful level of play Miami is currently on.

i dont want to do commish only because there may be cases where im not around for a week straight and cant approve trades

the cant cust list i may just get rid of tho 

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #296 on: November 29, 2010, 08:53:40 PM »
good game for the heat tonight against the wizz - the 3rd quarter showed us signs of what will come eventually

Sccit

« Reply #297 on: November 29, 2010, 09:26:54 PM »

i dont want to do commish only because there may be cases where im not around for a week straight and cant approve trades

the cant cust list i may just get rid of tho 

at least speed up the days it takes for a trade to go through, mayn...too long the current way. can't cut list is also pretty useless in an 8-teamer, so that would also be nice.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #298 on: December 01, 2010, 09:08:23 PM »
hey laker fans....how about the 4 game losing streak?

celtics beat portland for you (not that the lakers have any challengers for the #1 seed lol)

heat win big tonight too

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #299 on: December 01, 2010, 09:13:00 PM »
Hyped for tomorrow night. 8)