Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 148958 times)

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #360 on: January 03, 2011, 08:44:30 AM »
Memphis ripped them apart.

I think we all know Lakers will still be in the NBA finals and in with a shout of winning again...but its nice to see them getting battered from time to time by average teams.

PLANT

« Reply #361 on: January 03, 2011, 09:59:49 AM »

I think we all know Lakers will still be in the NBA finals and in with a shout of winning again...but its nice to see them getting battered from time to time by average teams.
at this point, I wouldnt count on the Lakers making the finals this year.....The Spurs and Mavs are ALOT better right now, and the Mavs have more depth than the Lakers IMO

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #362 on: January 03, 2011, 10:02:39 AM »

at this point, I wouldnt count on the Lakers making the finals this year.....The Spurs and Mavs are ALOT better right now, and the Mavs have more depth than the Lakers IMO

We say this every year about this time when lakers have a mini-falter. They will be there or thereabouts. Either way theyre the defending champs and I'd put a lot more money on them reaching the finals than the Spurs or Mavs, even taking into consideration how much better the Spurs/Mavs records are right now at this point in the season.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #363 on: January 03, 2011, 01:19:18 PM »

yeah

and the Spurs are getting an inside track on home court advantage
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #364 on: January 03, 2011, 09:18:13 PM »

We say this every year about this time when lakers have a mini-falter. They will be there or thereabouts. Either way theyre the defending champs and I'd put a lot more money on them reaching the finals than the Spurs or Mavs, even taking into consideration how much better the Spurs/Mavs records are right now at this point in the season.

Not really man. The last couple years the Lakers were the best team in the West for most of the season. This year there are two teams who are definitely better right now. The Mavs I never really worry about them winning a championship...or even going (could happen again tho, never know). The Spurs have the ability and mentality to win championships, we know that. This is the first time in the last 3 years that we have been actually healthy. There is a long way to go still obviously, but if the playoffs started right now the Lakers would get killed by the Spurs in a playoff series. Again, I dont think the Lakers will be playing this bad all year. But the West is up for grabs for sure this year, and the Lakers are fighting like a lot of other teams.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #365 on: January 04, 2011, 05:02:40 PM »
the HEATLES  lmao @ lebron
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #366 on: January 06, 2011, 02:31:38 PM »
Isn't it funny as fuck how the Heat have won pretty much every game since they owned the Cavs in their much anticipated first game, all while the Cavs have lost pretty much every game since then and both teams started that game with almost equal records?

Meanwhile the Cavs are now on pace for the worst record in the league, all while they were the best regular season team repeatedly.

The nigga LeBron is making a difference, yo.

Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

« Reply #367 on: January 06, 2011, 02:59:03 PM »
the HEATLES  lmao @ lebron

He needs to stop lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #368 on: January 06, 2011, 03:15:01 PM »
The Heatles is the greatest nickname ever.

« Reply #369 on: January 06, 2011, 03:20:49 PM »
The Heatles is the greatest nickname ever.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #370 on: January 06, 2011, 03:44:45 PM »
LOLOL, I love it. 8)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #371 on: January 06, 2011, 07:29:24 PM »
meanwhile RONDO got 22 assists last night

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #372 on: January 08, 2011, 08:43:53 AM »
Why is Miller complete trash? I know he has missed a lot of games and all, but come on..
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #373 on: January 08, 2011, 09:01:15 AM »
^^^^ how can he be complete trash when he's not getting consistant minutes ? On one hand you could say that Spoelstra should take advantage of the Heat easily winning some of their games to put Miller in the regular rotations but on the other hand Jones is doing at very solid job so cutting his PT wouln't be smart

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #374 on: January 08, 2011, 10:05:58 AM »
yeah  Miller WAS going to be a starter or 6th man but the team right now is playing so well they don't even need him

this Miami team is amazing....funny how they won't beat my Celtics in the playoffs :D