Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 148933 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #375 on: January 08, 2011, 04:02:00 PM »
miller is basically a pure shooter (in terms of main talent, we all know he just isnt a shooter, hes  a good playmaker, and is average finishin inside), shooters need minutes and basically warm up or shoot themselves out of a slump

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #376 on: January 08, 2011, 04:18:24 PM »
im shocked at how much Bosh is scoring

i was expecting him to go down to like 12-15 PPG with those other 2 hogging all the points haha
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #377 on: January 08, 2011, 05:52:16 PM »
There trying to bring back miller slowly, he's gotta get his bball legs back, dude looks like hes been on a steady diet of del taco for the past couple of months. I have no doubt he'll be a big part of the team at the march point in the season and off into the playoffs. JJ is making some great plays with his shooting and team defense, he's long and wiry.

Bosh is an OLYMPIAN :) they need to run more sets for him though.. were getting Haslem back around march, i look for him to take J howards minutes immediately. This team at full strength is gonna be so ill, they already put pressure on you for a full 48 minutes but its gonna get real interestin. Coach of the month SPO , players of the month Lebron and Wade for the mo of December ;)

The Watcher

« Reply #378 on: January 10, 2011, 02:40:14 AM »
lebron closing out the game @ center was a nice twist
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #379 on: January 10, 2011, 04:48:12 PM »
looks like Bron has a new career high in Miami
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #380 on: January 10, 2011, 11:17:50 PM »
They are too good.

teecee

« Reply #381 on: January 11, 2011, 09:12:53 AM »
They are too good.

When both Wade and Bron are on, they are too good.  And their defense is sick.

However, I still don't know if this type of ball translates to playoff wins.  Alot of their points come on the break, and I also don't think they will be able to defend the post against Boston, L.A., or Orlando.   

As for the regular season, these guys are gonna put up 65 wins.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #382 on: January 11, 2011, 09:57:15 AM »
they won't beat the Celtics :D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #383 on: January 11, 2011, 12:56:15 PM »
They are too good.

When both Wade and Bron are on, they are too good.  And their defense is sick.

However, I still don't know if this type of ball translates to playoff wins.  Alot of their points come on the break, and I also don't think they will be able to defend the post against Boston, L.A., or Orlando.   

As for the regular season, these guys are gonna put up 65 wins.

Well, only watching the playoffs will tell.

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #384 on: January 11, 2011, 01:57:01 PM »
They are too good.

If they're "too good" they wouldnt have 9 losses. I'm reserving judgement until the playoffs on them because the Cavs (albeit without D.Wade of course so slightly different) were incredible in the regular season but it never translated into playoff success.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #385 on: January 11, 2011, 03:55:18 PM »
lol its going to be the lebron curse, have the best  record in the league and still wont make it to the finals

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #386 on: January 11, 2011, 03:59:05 PM »
They are too good.

If they're "too good" they wouldnt have 9 losses. I'm reserving judgement until the playoffs on them because the Cavs (albeit without D.Wade of course so slightly different) were incredible in the regular season but it never translated into playoff success.

Ehh, they said it would take a little time & it did. But they certainly have it under contol now.

The Watcher

« Reply #387 on: January 11, 2011, 08:51:56 PM »
they got 8 of those loses when they were still learning how each other plays

they have 1 loss in their last 22 games or whatever it is, shit is over
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #388 on: January 11, 2011, 08:54:34 PM »
They are too good.

Yeah, u have to wait till the playoffs....but this team right now is VERY good. They are playing better ball right now than the Cavs ever were. You could expect them to start off slow. Its hard to throw three guys who are all used to being the #1 option into a starting lineup of 5 players and expect them just to mesh right away.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #389 on: January 12, 2011, 02:48:29 AM »
everything turned around since the heat shitted on the cavs for the first time in december. the heat finally took off, while the cavs have become a completely broken team without any hope left for them. they will even have a hard time courting a promising draft player because of the way they shitted on lebron after he worked his butt off for them for more than six years. how dumb must gilbert feel for those "championship coming to cleveland soon" remarks?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin