Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 148927 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #405 on: January 13, 2011, 06:40:45 PM »
Clippers are the only team in LA that can beat Miami at home
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #406 on: January 13, 2011, 06:44:23 PM »
The Clips have been on a roll lately ... it sucks they have started the season in a terrible way ... they would have a decent shot at making the playoffs

Theyre a strange team. They can be really dangerous. They beat us this year too in LA.

injuries, kaman and baron wasnt there in the start of the season. they had a mean frontcourt but griffin got injured thus camby got traded. griffins a franchise player and been labeled that since he got drafted.

they were suspected to hit the playoffs last year if griffin didnt get injured

I like some of the players on this team, but seriously...fuck Donald Sterling. Racist piece of shit. I dont wanna see his franchise ever do shit really.

hes the worst owner in nba history. id say dan gilbert comes in close 2nd, not of what he said publicly about lebron, but the fact that instead of making GOOD MOVES to get the right pieces to WIN, he just made moves to make LEBRONZE happy.

let the players play and the GMs do their thing, lebron had way to much say and was way too spoiled in cleveland.

i was pretty upset that we traded away thorton and camby i thought they would complement the bench nicely

Sterling is the worst and it isnt close. Gilbert is a dumbass for the shit he said about LeBron lol. If you believe he gave LeBron all the players he wanted...well...what LeBron wanted turned the team from an NBA doormat to one of the top teams in the league. But Gilbert handled LeBron leaving the same way a 4 year old handles you taking away their favorite toy. If he had any class or dignity he would have just said..."Best of luck to LeBron...we'll keep fighting", or something along those lines. But as an owner, he just turned off every big name player in the league from ever wanting to go to Cleveland. And Cleveland itself turns most people off. So now he will be in a position to have to overpay anyone to come there.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #407 on: January 13, 2011, 06:54:40 PM »
The Clips have been on a roll lately ... it sucks they have started the season in a terrible way ... they would have a decent shot at making the playoffs

Theyre a strange team. They can be really dangerous. They beat us this year too in LA.

injuries, kaman and baron wasnt there in the start of the season. they had a mean frontcourt but griffin got injured thus camby got traded. griffins a franchise player and been labeled that since he got drafted.

I like some of the players on this team, but seriously...fuck Donald Sterling. Racist piece of shit. I dont wanna see his franchise ever do shit really.

hes the worst owner in nba history. id say dan gilbert comes in close 2nd, not of what he said publicly about lebron, but the fact that instead of making GOOD MOVES to get the right pieces to WIN, he just made moves to make LEBRONZE happy.

let the players play and the GMs do their thing, lebron had way to much say and was way too spoiled in cleveland.

i was pretty upset that we traded away thorton and camby i thought they would complement the bench nicely

Sterling is the worst and it isnt close. Gilbert is a dumbass for the shit he said about LeBron lol. If you believe he gave LeBron all the players he wanted...well...what LeBron wanted turned the team from an NBA doormat to one of the top teams in the league. But Gilbert handled LeBron leaving the same way a 4 year old handles you taking away their favorite toy. If he had any class or dignity he would have just said..."Best of luck to LeBron...we'll keep fighting", or something along those lines. But as an owner, he just turned off every big name player in the league from ever wanting to go to Cleveland. And Cleveland itself turns most people off. So now he will be in a position to have to overpay anyone to come there.

i just thought aquiring jamison was a move to make lebron happy, and not a wise pick up bball wise. 2 forwards that are ball dominant? jamison should of tooken the 6th man role and lead the bench (given that he adjusted to the system already)

gilbert was immature, but what lebron did isnt too different either.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

« Reply #408 on: January 13, 2011, 07:07:16 PM »

i just thought aquiring jamison was a move to make lebron happy, and not a wise pick up bball wise. 2 forwards that are ball dominant? jamison should of tooken the 6th man role and lead the bench (given that he adjusted to the system already)

gilbert was immature, but what lebron did isnt too different either.

IMO, the only thing LeBron could have done differently is not have that whole show dedicated to his decision. That shit was pretty lame. Leaving Cleveland...there's nothing wrong with that, its sports. Players leave all the time. Or even get traded with no notice. And him not letting Gilbert know what he was going to do....I dont care about that either. He doesnt have to. Again, if Gilbert traded him he wouldnt necessarily get any notice. People just dont like a player taking control of his destiny and doing what owers have always done. I might be wrong too, but didnt LeBron do them a favor by agreeing to a Sign and Trade....rather than just signing with the Heat? True it helped out the Heat, but it also gave the Cavs some future draft picks.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #409 on: January 14, 2011, 04:33:38 PM »

hes the worst owner in nba history.

Man...Sterling definitely thinks he is a slave owner...

http://www.playerpress.com/articles/13118-clippers-owner-donald-sterling-shows-off-beautiful-black-bodies

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #410 on: January 14, 2011, 04:40:28 PM »
lebron = mvp

last night proves why
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

« Reply #411 on: January 14, 2011, 05:14:40 PM »
lebron = mvp

last night proves why

The Kobe fans will more than likely just say it means Wade and Bosh really arent that good lol

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #412 on: January 14, 2011, 10:50:42 PM »
Even with Lebron , it would have been a loss ... if you watched Heat latest few games , you can see the team was tired and lacked energy on the defensive end ... they got away with 2OT wins in Milwaukee and Portland then lost to the Clippers with Lebron

Winning in Denver on a back to back is near impossible ( TNT was showing the Nuggets had only 6 losses in their latest 50 home games against teams on back to back game )

What's next ? Lebron supporting cast in Miami is garbage ? just LOL

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #413 on: January 14, 2011, 11:05:42 PM »
Must see TV tomorrow. Bulls-Heat  8)

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #414 on: January 14, 2011, 11:23:47 PM »
Should be a good game ... too bad Jooks is not playing, I think Bron and Wade will easily get to the rim , Boozer being horrible at defending the rim

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #415 on: January 14, 2011, 11:28:35 PM »
Should be a good game ... too bad Jooks is not playing, I think Bron and Wade will easily get to the rim , Boozer being horrible at defending the rim

Yeah and no real shot blocking threats inside for us (Chicago) right now. Might be able to steal it with Lebron not 100 percent and Miami a lil road weary.

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #416 on: January 14, 2011, 11:41:05 PM »
It's a winnable game for the Bulls no doubt ... I like that Chicago team , they are a solid SG away (and obviously a little more playoffs experience) to be a real title contender imo

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #417 on: January 15, 2011, 12:09:55 AM »
It's a winnable game for the Bulls no doubt ... I like that Chicago team , they are a solid SG away (and obviously a little more playoffs experience) to be a real title contender imo

Yeah I am kinda mad we basically gave JR Smith away for nothing right now. I would take a 10-15 ppg average from a SG more than anything lol. Mayo, Smith, Jackson someone they will have to pick up before the trade deadline.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #418 on: January 15, 2011, 02:21:54 PM »
lebron = mvp

last night proves why

The Kobe fans will more than likely just say it means Wade and Bosh really arent that good lol
yeah those guys are barely above average :D

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #419 on: January 15, 2011, 06:01:41 PM »
on the real I hope Bron misses a few more games so Boston can rest lol