Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 148875 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #435 on: January 19, 2011, 11:33:49 AM »
16 boards

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #436 on: January 19, 2011, 12:40:00 PM »
^PRACTICE? WE TALKIN' ABOUT PRACTICE?
Bosh out, Lebron iffy, D-Wade likely vs. Hawks

I wish they would all sit out. The East sucks, they might as well be granted a playoff birth already. Boston can have two of it's four sit out & still beat most teams (Oh, but four all-stars isn't "not being able to do it", that's just a "great team"; such haters (not you Ted, just most people); so Boston is basically given the first seed & then it doesn't even matter where the Heat finish.

To quote Ricky Bobby, "If you're not first, your last". Sure, that has zero relevance lol, but all I'm saying is if all three of them took off for three games, sure it would be three loses, but that's like a full week to recover from whatever & be fresh to go back on a 22-1 run. Then you can all sit, drop three more & do it again.

Bottom line, if these guys burn themselves out trying to make the playoffs in the easy Eastern Conference, they're gunna be fucked when they play Boston in the Conference Finals.
That's not really how it works. If the constantly take games off, you lose chemestry. As we saw at the beginning of the season for the Heat, it is important for them to gel together, especially since this is their first year together.

As far as burning themselves out, I think that was the big problem with LeBron's Cavs. They had the best record in the NBA back-to-back, but it's hard to maitain that for so long during the grind of the playoffs.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #437 on: January 19, 2011, 01:29:38 PM »
they'll be fine come playoff time

10 more wins and they're an 8 seed at worst lol
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #438 on: January 19, 2011, 01:31:55 PM »
btw where the fucks my man Eddie HOuse been?

Tha A

• 'G'
  • when it was good to be a knick
« Reply #439 on: January 19, 2011, 04:23:17 PM »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #440 on: January 19, 2011, 04:28:32 PM »

They flip between Chalmers & Arroyo; House doesn't get any run lol.

I don't even think Mike Miller has worked his way into the rotation yet lol.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #441 on: January 19, 2011, 04:48:25 PM »
Mike Miller doesn't even look like a professional basketball player right now. Wtf has he done the last few months?!
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #442 on: January 19, 2011, 05:47:31 PM »
i hear hes injured again

probably was rushed back too early

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #443 on: January 19, 2011, 05:48:18 PM »

he better be glad he didnt try that bullshit on Tony Allen

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #444 on: January 19, 2011, 08:23:47 PM »
SPURS pick up yet another game on the Fakers for the best in the west

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #445 on: January 20, 2011, 11:05:08 AM »
MAVERICKSSSSSSS

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #446 on: January 22, 2011, 11:47:41 AM »

you really hope the Lakers are not going to face one of your favorite teams in the Finals , do you ? I've got some news 4 you , it's not going to happen

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #447 on: January 22, 2011, 02:43:45 PM »

you really hope the Lakers are not going to face one of your favorite teams in the Finals , do you ? I've got some news 4 you , it's not going to happen

Overconfidence is never a good idea...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #448 on: January 22, 2011, 03:36:23 PM »

Patriot fans said the same thing to me this year and I believed them

but the Spurs can def beat the Lakers in 7 with 4 home games

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #449 on: January 23, 2011, 07:29:41 PM »
and we have a Mike Miller sighting last night