Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 148930 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #525 on: February 28, 2011, 02:37:37 PM »
LMAOOOOOOOOO

so you are saying I saved 021 from ruining his team?

ok
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sccit

« Reply #526 on: February 28, 2011, 11:09:46 PM »
no, i'm saying u cheated by vetoing a fair trade made in the interest of improving both teams, hence your leagues integrity being in question, dumbass

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #527 on: March 01, 2011, 09:33:30 AM »
no, i'm saying u cheated by vetoing a fair trade made in the interest of improving both teams, hence your leagues integrity being in question, dumbass
LMAO

the trade that 021 now feels is unfair? 

whatever man, YOU are the one who is punchline of dubcc for a reason.
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #528 on: March 01, 2011, 10:06:45 AM »
Cham   your Heat are strugglin against the better teams

I know. Not good.
I thought you were a 76ers fan. Did you hop on the bandwagon?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #529 on: March 01, 2011, 10:09:39 AM »

I know. Not good.
lol

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #530 on: March 01, 2011, 10:58:47 AM »

I know. Not good.

I am. And we're fucking killing it right now; But I came up to the conclusion the NBA is gay & there is zero chance of an upset in a seven game series & realized the NBA has no distribution of power. I have high stakes bets with friends. I have the Celtics, Heat & Lakers, they have the rest of the league (to win it all). I'm rooting for the 76ers always, but since they (along with 98% of the league) have no chance of winning & you have to root for the Heat, Lakers, Celtics & I guess Spurs, I pick the Heat lol.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #531 on: March 01, 2011, 11:17:36 AM »
There released Carlos Arroyo. Likely going to sign Mike Bibby when he's placed on waivers.

Nice upgrade. But they still need height down low.

Sccit

« Reply #532 on: March 01, 2011, 04:31:53 PM »
LMAO

the trade that 021 now feels is unfair? 

whatever man, YOU are the one who is punchline of dubcc for a reason.

he doesn't feel it's unfair, idiot, he just didn't wanna make it anymore after it was vetoed=league integrity in question. in fantasy, gasol is ranked higher than durant...gasol+bargnani for durant would actually be less fair to the owner giving up gasol+bargnani, but my team desperately needed a small forward, so i did it anyways...i posted about the veto on a fantasy basketball message board and they all said that i should never participate in leagues where the commish is a retarded douchebag lmao.

I am not the "punchline" of dubcc, crack, I AM dubcc...theres a reason this site died as soon as i stopped posting regularly...people like you are the punchlines of this site, or more like the herpes of this site, actually.. thats why u got people clowning on you and your balding ass, and you've brought absolutely nothing to this site during your stay here but your bandwaggon dickriding in the sports section, while the foundation of this site was built on posters like me...if i wasn't alive, you wouldn't even be posting here...if you weren't alive, i'd probably never have had to prarticipate in fantasy leagues where the commish is a cheating tool who knows absolutely nothing about basketball.. THAT is the difference.

Sccit

« Reply #533 on: March 01, 2011, 04:35:11 PM »

I know. Not good.

I am. And we're fucking killing it right now; But I came up to the conclusion the NBA is gay & there is zero chance of an upset in a seven game series & realized the NBA has no distribution of power. I have high stakes bets with friends. I have the Celtics, Heat & Lakers, they have the rest of the league (to win it all). I'm rooting for the 76ers always, but since they (along with 98% of the league) have no chance of winning & you have to root for the Heat, Lakers, Celtics & I guess Spurs, I pick the Heat lol.

that's gay....being a fan is all about rooting for your teams during the ups and downs...with fairweather fans like you, the sixers will never take the next step and become a legit playoff team, because all u douches have your heart set on boston or miami so there is nothing to build on...disgusting.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #534 on: March 01, 2011, 05:15:23 PM »

I know. Not good.

that's gay....being a fan is all about rooting for your teams during the ups and downs...with fairweather fans like you, the sixers will never take the next step and become a legit playoff team, because all u douches have your heart set on boston or miami so there is nothing to build on...disgusting.

So our inner thoughts are what's holding back the rest the league? LOL, nigga please.

If the Heat play the Sixers in the first round (could happen), I'd root my ass off for the Sixers. What you fail to see is there will never be "ups" anymore for any team that isn't located in NY, Chicago, LA, or Miami. The Sixers (along with the rest of the league) is just going to be some farm system for the rest of the NBA to develop all-stars or good role players just for them to leave when their contract is up.

Dwight could be going to LA, Paul could be in NY & let's just hypothetically say "they stay" (yeah right), they have zero chance of winning.

Daygo brought it up, the likely Conference Finals match-ups will be Lakers/Spurs & Heat/Celtics; that's 11 of the last 12 champions. Don't act like that's not stupid as fuck. Maybe in fifteen years when all the current stars retire & the rest of the league gets so bad (if they don't lose teams because of this teaming up) a team like the Sixers will draft a "LeBron James" or "Kobe Bryant". But if they're just going to leave to go to a big city because even Nike is paying 25 million more to play in a big city, the league is stupid.

Also, I'm a fan of LeBron James & Dwayne Wade, I would always root for the Cavs or Heat when they were playing last year. Not like die-heart, just casually root for them & now they just happen to play together.

REPDATWESTCOAST

« Reply #535 on: March 01, 2011, 07:18:49 PM »
what do you heat fans think of gettin bibby? Lol

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #536 on: March 01, 2011, 07:20:09 PM »
what do you heat fans think of gettin bibby? Lol

Like I said above, an upgrade from Arroyo, but we need a big man.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #537 on: March 01, 2011, 09:13:50 PM »
miami now has a legit pg, mario chalmers will never be more than a solid.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sccit

« Reply #538 on: March 01, 2011, 09:47:17 PM »

I know. Not good.

So our inner thoughts are what's holding back the rest the league? LOL, nigga please.

If the Heat play the Sixers in the first round (could happen), I'd root my ass off for the Sixers. What you fail to see is there will never be "ups" anymore for any team that isn't located in NY, Chicago, LA, or Miami. The Sixers (along with the rest of the league) is just going to be some farm system for the rest of the NBA to develop all-stars or good role players just for them to leave when their contract is up.

Dwight could be going to LA, Paul could be in NY & let's just hypothetically say "they stay" (yeah right), they have zero chance of winning.

Daygo brought it up, the likely Conference Finals match-ups will be Lakers/Spurs & Heat/Celtics; that's 11 of the last 12 champions. Don't act like that's not stupid as fuck. Maybe in fifteen years when all the current stars retire & the rest of the league gets so bad (if they don't lose teams because of this teaming up) a team like the Sixers will draft a "LeBron James" or "Kobe Bryant". But if they're just going to leave to go to a big city because even Nike is paying 25 million more to play in a big city, the league is stupid.

Also, I'm a fan of LeBron James & Dwayne Wade, I would always root for the Cavs or Heat when they were playing last year. Not like die-heart, just casually root for them & now they just happen to play together.

yea, and san antonio is such a huge market, huh? quit contradicting urself, u godamn moron....teams like okc, san antonio, dallas, orlando, etc. could still become powerhouses with the right building, despite not being in huge markets...if elton brand was still beasting, like he was expected to when he signed that huge contract, then philadelphia could have a legit shot at taking miami out...pretty pathetic to not root for your own team, regardless of the circumstances...if u were a detroit fan in 04, u probably woulda been rooting for the pacers or spurs or some shit, counting your own team out because of a lack of star power, u featherweight ass mufucka...thats what makes the laker fans special...even back when we were scratching to make the playoffs, u never saw us jumping on the next hot thing (cleveland, detroit, phoenix, san antonio <all small markets, btw)...we stuck with the LA pride, we called for mitch kupchaks head if he didnt start making moves, and it paid off......point is, ur a bandwaggon bitch, just imagine if all the sixer fans were really heat fans, just like you...what does that say about your organizations fan support? pretty sad stuff...it's fags like u who root for individuals instead of teams who ruin this sport. :grumpy:

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #539 on: March 02, 2011, 07:18:44 AM »
NIK has a new nickname  "the spin doctor"

do you know how horrible the finals ratings are with SAS in it?  wasn't the Spurs Pistons hte lowest rated 7 game series ever or some shit?

and even funnier  "021 wanted to do the trade, but now that it got veto'd he has declined the chance to do the EXACT SAME FUCKING TRADE because he now thinks it will make his team worse"

basically I helped 021 realize his team wasn't going to be better and NIK tryin to spin it because he can't get what he wants and is in 6th place despite making 35 roster changes   (compared to me making 1 change all yera lmao)
« Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 07:20:40 AM by Carlton Banks »