Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 148908 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #600 on: March 06, 2011, 10:26:00 AM »
Arroyo got signed by Celtics ;D

Thats the deal that will push them over the top lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

teecee

« Reply #601 on: March 06, 2011, 11:06:51 AM »
Heat are playin great defense and the big three are all playin well c even then it's gonna be fought for them to pull out a win today. 

But really with their high end talent they can beat anyone.  As someone else said it's only a matter of time before they get the right pieces.

The funniest thing about all this is Bron haters using the Heats struggles to diss him, but nobody seems to be calling out D Wade.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #602 on: March 06, 2011, 11:57:12 AM »
Heat are playin great defense and the big three are all playin well c even then it's gonna be fought for them to pull out a win today. 

But really with their high end talent they can beat anyone.  As someone else said it's only a matter of time before they get the right pieces.

The funniest thing about all this is Bron haters using the Heats struggles to diss him, but nobody seems to be calling out D Wade.

Man...their defense against us on Friday looked about as bad as anything Ive seen all year. Our offense was clicking, but their defense was equally as bad. Their rotations were slow, and terrible. I havent seen us get that many open 3's all year. And I think a cardboard cut out of Hakeem would have defended the paint better than Bosh did lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #603 on: March 06, 2011, 12:37:15 PM »
4th loss in a row. Los Bulls swept the season series over El Heat.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #604 on: March 06, 2011, 01:11:43 PM »
Since when were you a Latino?

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #605 on: March 06, 2011, 01:21:37 PM »
Since when were you a Latino?

Lol never was, although I did take a course about business in Latin America.....plus they had the jerseys on today :P
« Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 03:41:50 PM by Mo Z. Dizzle »

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sccit

« Reply #606 on: March 06, 2011, 03:35:12 PM »
LOL...the Heat suck...get over it

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #607 on: March 06, 2011, 04:04:50 PM »
You can call someone a bandwagon fan, but how about some bandwagon haters?

This thread was quiet as fuck besides me & Hack when they won 22 out of 23; then they all got hurt, lost a few games, came back together & won another seven straight.

At one point when the three were playing in the same game they were 32-1 & like I said me & Hack were the only two posting in this thread. ::)

Now they drop a few & you're all jumpin' on that they suck, c'mon kids.

Sccit

« Reply #608 on: March 06, 2011, 04:36:32 PM »
^i dunno what ur talkin about, i always said they suck and that they couldn't compete with the top teams.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #609 on: March 06, 2011, 04:57:42 PM »
^i dunno what ur talkin about, i always said they suck and that they couldn't compete with the top teams.

So right when the Heat came together you said "LeBron can't make excuses anymore" & now you're saying they always sucked? Pretty contradicting... :stupid:

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #610 on: March 06, 2011, 05:09:29 PM »

So right when the Heat came together you said "LeBron can't make excuses anymore" & now you're saying they always sucked? Pretty contradicting... :stupid:
LeBron left the Cavs because he didn't feel he had any real help (which isn't true), so he goes to Miami where there is already a Finals MVP and another All-Star. LeBron can't make any excuses because he got exactly what he wanted. However, what he failed to realize is that without teamwork and chemistry, all the talent in the world wonn't win championships

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #611 on: March 06, 2011, 05:19:53 PM »

LeBron left the Cavs because he didn't feel he had any real help (which isn't true), so he goes to Miami where there is already a Finals MVP and another All-Star. LeBron can't make any excuses because he got exactly what he wanted. However, what he failed to realize is that without teamwork and chemistry, all the talent in the world wonn't win championships

It's impossible for it to work both ways lol. Either he has what he needs or he doesn't. If you're saying he doesn't, then you can't say that he has enough.

I personally don't think he needs anything; so I'm not making excuses for him.

But I get it, you just don't want to hear it anymore. But it is what it is. It's one or the other; can't be both.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #612 on: March 06, 2011, 05:51:57 PM »

LeBron left the Cavs because he didn't feel he had any real help (which isn't true), so he goes to Miami where there is already a Finals MVP and another All-Star. LeBron can't make any excuses because he got exactly what he wanted. However, what he failed to realize is that without teamwork and chemistry, all the talent in the world won't win championships

It's impossible for it to work both ways lol. Either he has what he needs or he doesn't. If you're saying he doesn't, then you can't say that he has enough.

But I get it, you just don't want to hear it anymore. But it is what it is. It's one or the other; can't be both.
He does have enough. Talent isn't the issue. Like I said, teamwork and chemistry is what's needed (and not chocking at the end of games).

Sccit

« Reply #613 on: March 06, 2011, 06:06:32 PM »

you proclaimed the heat champions as soon as they acquired lebron and bosh...i said they'd fail since day 1. they suck...the end.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #614 on: March 06, 2011, 07:20:50 PM »
^How does one suck & have one of the best records in the league?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/WLsHP94bvXs" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/WLsHP94bvXs</a>