Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 151324 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #645 on: March 08, 2011, 04:58:02 PM »
I almost feel enticed to agree with 7. Not going to lie, although highly racist, it's pretty true lol.

Sccit

« Reply #646 on: March 08, 2011, 05:05:04 PM »
They will be champs. It's a new decade. I personally guarantee they will win more titles in the next ten years.

They don't suck, you're just angry he's by far the best player in the league. :laugh:

the best player in the nba doesn't go 1-16 to close out close games.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #647 on: March 08, 2011, 05:06:08 PM »
let's not forget that african americans easily get excited and overly confident. how can you expect 2 nba superstars and 1 nba all-star who are all black and consider themselves friends and join each other in a fun city to not get cocky and giggly?
Wow. That's not an ignorant thing to say. ::)

of course it is ignorant, yet not really wrong. I understand if you take offense, though. you're the only black person who posts about basketball in here... and you're far from the cliché african american, so I thought I could state this without offending too many innocent people.
I'm not really offended by it. I just think that was a gross generalization. I really don't want to get into a racial debate, so I'll leave it with this: A "typical" black person in America can not be represented by an athlete, especially a superstar.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #648 on: March 08, 2011, 06:17:40 PM »
I post here for the Lols from people like making posts about not wanting to be alive cuz u got busted with weed. Youve been laughed out of this place. Nobody likes you or respects you, theirs pics of your slutty looking mom on here. Everyone looks at you as a square herb who would suck kobes dick. And yet you still come here, because you need to. You have no life, this place is the best thing you ever had in your life , which is just plain sad

teecee

« Reply #649 on: March 08, 2011, 07:21:05 PM »
let's not forget that african americans easily get excited and overly confident. how can you expect 2 nba superstars and 1 nba all-star who are all black and consider themselves friends and join each other in a fun city to not get cocky and giggly?
Wow. That's not an ignorant thing to say. ::)

of course it is ignorant, yet not really wrong. I understand if you take offense, though. you're the only black person who posts about basketball in here... and you're far from the cliché african american, so I thought I could state this without offending too many innocent people.
I'm not really offended by it. I just think that was a gross generalization. I really don't want to get into a racial debate, so I'll leave it with this: A "typical" black person in America can not be represented by an athlete, especially a superstar.

Furthermore, if I'm not mistaken, isn't 7even the white guy who says "Nigga" all the time, and claims a black guy gave him a pass to say it?!! 

PLANT

« Reply #650 on: March 08, 2011, 07:36:16 PM »
Looking back on this shit now, It would have worked out better for the 3 heatles of Bron went to NY with Amare and Bosh and Wade signed in Chicago....

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #651 on: March 08, 2011, 07:47:46 PM »
They will be champs. It's a new decade. I personally guarantee they will win more titles in the next ten years.

They don't suck, you're just angry he's by far the best player in the league. :laugh:

The heat just lost 5 in a row...  No way Lebron is the best in the NBA when his team can't win with Wade and Bosh
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #652 on: March 08, 2011, 08:00:38 PM »

The heat just lost 5 in a row...  No way Lebron is the best in the NBA when his team can't win with Wade and Bosh

lol, NIK has you doing his dirty work?

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #653 on: March 08, 2011, 08:05:45 PM »
Looking back on this shit now, It would have worked out better for the 3 heatles of Bron went to NY with Amare and Bosh and Wade signed in Chicago....
Hindsight is always 20/20.

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #654 on: March 09, 2011, 01:17:52 AM »
people are talking like its already over. nobody really thought miami would win right away, except the idiot bandwagoners. in all seriousness, they still have time to improve. this isnt a "one season and then its over" kinda deal.

that said, i felt like some of yall would've had a field day with these pics lol. copied and pasted from real gm

Sccit

« Reply #655 on: March 09, 2011, 01:43:36 AM »
I post here for the Lols from people like making posts about not wanting to be alive cuz u got busted with weed. Youve been laughed out of this place. Nobody likes you or respects you, theirs pics of your slutty looking mom on here. Everyone looks at you as a square herb who would suck kobes dick. And yet you still come here, because you need to. You have no life, this place is the best thing you ever had in your life , which is just plain sad

why cant u just keep the dickriding in tha gspot, though?

Sccit

« Reply #656 on: March 09, 2011, 01:44:07 AM »
LMAO @ HALU

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #657 on: March 09, 2011, 02:59:31 AM »
Wade and Bron had a great game against the Blazers... it's just that the rest of the team produced absolutely nothing, including Bosh.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

teecee

« Reply #658 on: March 09, 2011, 07:44:38 AM »
Lebron and Wade have been very good most of the year...sure, they have had a few too many turnovers, and no, they haven't been clutch at the end of games. 

But if you've been watching the Heat games, you know those two are playing well and working extremely hard.   Bosh and Miller need to step up, now.  Case closed.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #659 on: March 09, 2011, 10:45:08 AM »
LOL...the Heat suck...get over it

isn't their record only 2.5 games worse than the almighty Lakers?

lmao
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens