Author Topic: Official Miami Heat thread  (Read 148892 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Official Miami Heat thread
« Reply #735 on: April 11, 2011, 11:32:20 AM »
miami beats my boys by 23 and this forum is SILENT?

smh
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #736 on: April 11, 2011, 12:21:42 PM »

smh
You haven't started a single thread about the Lakers' current losing streak, either. Dubcc is dying.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #737 on: April 11, 2011, 12:26:26 PM »
LOL...Daygo can't even remember what teams beat the Spurs this season. sometimes i wonder if he even watches the games. "YEA BUT ALL OUR STARTERS WERE OUT AND THE CAVS WERE REALLY GOOD BACK THEN!" LMAO.

them lakers are on a 3 game losing streak, quit worrying about Daygo

lol So I didnt notice that game back towards the beginning of the season was preseason at first lol.

I hate to break it to Scittles, but if youre a full grown man (who should be supporting himself by now), and you still have so little responsibilities that you watch all 82 of your teams games....youre not a fan, youre a loser lol. But I guess that comes with the territory when talkin about somebody whos whole world came crashing down cus of an internet message board.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #738 on: April 11, 2011, 01:59:36 PM »

smh
You haven't started a single thread about the Lakers' current losing streak, either. Dubcc is dying.
i was banned for half of it :D
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #739 on: April 11, 2011, 02:00:34 PM »
LOL...Daygo can't even remember what teams beat the Spurs this season. sometimes i wonder if he even watches the games. "YEA BUT ALL OUR STARTERS WERE OUT AND THE CAVS WERE REALLY GOOD BACK THEN!" LMAO.

lol So I didnt notice that game back towards the beginning of the season was preseason at first lol.

if youre a full grown man (who should be supporting himself by now), and you still have so little responsibilities that you watch all 82 of your teams games....youre not a fan, youre a loser lol.

OHHHHH BURNNNNN

NIK GOT PWNT

Sccit

« Reply #740 on: April 11, 2011, 02:24:37 PM »

I hate to break it to Scittles, but if youre a full grown man (who should be supporting himself by now), and you still have so little responsibilities that you watch all 82 of your teams games....youre not a fan, youre a loser lol. But I guess that comes with the territory when talkin about somebody whos whole world came crashing down cus of an internet message board.

dickriding faggot, i not only support myself, but i support my parents as well. but quit worrying about my life in a laker thread like the groupie that you are while acting like the internet is life like the fuckin loser that you are...in the sports section, we talk sports, not NIK 101, asianfruit.

« Reply #741 on: April 11, 2011, 02:45:25 PM »

dickriding faggot, i not only support myself, but i support my parents as well. but quit worrying about my life in a laker thread like the groupie that you are while acting like the internet is life like the fuckin loser that you are...in the sports section, we talk sports, not NIK 101, asianfruit.

Another L for Scittles
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #742 on: April 11, 2011, 03:07:39 PM »
over at DBA somebody posted ORIT'S contact info

i say we contact her and see if NIK really supports her and schlomo or not.....

« Reply #743 on: April 11, 2011, 03:17:07 PM »
over at DBA somebody posted ORIT'S contact info

i say we contact her and see if NIK really supports her and schlomo or not.....

Do it. I guarantee he doesn't lol. I remember him saying how much he made before lol

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #744 on: April 11, 2011, 03:30:19 PM »

smh
Jome needs to stop banning some of this forum's most active members.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #745 on: April 11, 2011, 04:37:39 PM »

smh
Jome needs to stop banning some of this forum's most active members....EXCEPT ALONE-O

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #746 on: April 11, 2011, 11:50:07 PM »
not to discredit the heat, but the celtics simply aren't the same team since the perkins trade.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #747 on: April 12, 2011, 06:29:15 AM »
not to discredit the heat, but the celtics simply aren't the same team since the perkins trade.

It will be the death of them.

« Reply #748 on: April 12, 2011, 10:16:56 AM »

It will be the death of them.

Yeah, i think that was a stupid trade. I understand wanting to get more athletic...but no matter who they picked up they arent going to match the Heats athletisism. Might as well have utilized their size and just dominated the paint. There is no guarantee Shaq will give them much at all in the playoffs.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #749 on: April 12, 2011, 02:48:20 PM »
we'll get to the Miami series at the least

ain't no NYK knocking us off in a 7 game series...granted htey may push us to 6 or 7 lol